Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(10-04-2020, 12:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi 

WD: thakur saab hum marjayingay, meri abhi abhi shaddi huwi hay mein kaisay yeh sab karunga

shruthi: yeh mera jewellery lellon (she taking her earning, her rings, and necklace and putting them at his feet) please 6 mahinay aur

shruti was begging him now... to get more time for you

shruti: please woh yeh sab le lo... kuch bhi... bas kuch aur time de do na humein... woh we will make sure... pay kar dengaye hum

thakur: inke saath kya hoga... inke saath toh sirf ek bande ka loan repay hoga... baaki logon ka kya hoga phir 

she was now holding his leg now... and begging him for more time and crying... trying to save your land

thakur: chalo chalo hato yahan se (he even kicked her away) faisla hogaya ab... ab toh yeh hi karna hai ya you both have to leave from here aur kuch nahin

[Image: myPXN3J.jpg]

then you saw they have a little talk... some of the men with him talking with him... and you waiting and when they stopped

thakur: acha... toh land nahin deni hai... aur jaana nahin hai... teek hai... i mean i think hum kuch aur bhi kar sakte hai... par tumhe bhi dekhna hoga

ki hum kya problem mein hai... i mean itna loan liya hai tumare pati ne... aur wapas nahin deiya hai... upar se land bhi rakhni hai aur 

6 aur mahine chaiye... teek hai... 6 mahine diye himein (she got a little happy) par haan aise hi nahin... 6 mahine ke liye kuch toh lena hoga na 

shruti: haan haan thakur saab... kya... woh aur jewellery hai mere pass ghar mein... woh bhi de sakti hoon

[Image: ZfX1HmS.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(10-04-2020, 12:21 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i use to send him hot pics so i was the only one on his mind, i wanted to be his fav

priyanka knew that but she didnt mind... since she liked her llittle brother being a little slut... she always wanted a little sister

then you both got there and he grabbed her and started kissing her and once he was done with her he grabbing you and picked you up in his arms

and then started kissing you as well 'muuaahhh muuaahhh hows my new little bitch doing muuaahh muuaahhhh' he kissing you in the air

priyanka: acha acha... put him down abhi... ab th kaafi time hai na... agle mahine ke liye toh we are here... abhi hi le logaye kya tum

[Image: kSBLtfD.jpg]

mark: haan... main toh har din 4-5 bhar loonga dekhna muuaahh muuaahh mmm mmmm (he putting you down now and priyanka taking you to the bedroom)

priyanka: abse we 3 will be sleeping here teek hai

he came from behind and slapped yoru ass 'haan aur har subah i want you on my cock waking me up teek hai... yoru my morning alarm'

then you all about to go to sleep and he seeing you 'vaise nahin... take them clothes off chalo' you taking the clothes off and in your bra and panties

now 'aise hi... aise get om the bed... this is how you sleep everyday now'

[Image: wmq2gDr.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:27 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shruti was begging him now... to get more time for you

shruti: please woh yeh sab le lo... kuch bhi... bas kuch aur time de do na humein... woh we will make sure... pay kar dengaye hum

thakur: inke saath kya hoga... inke saath toh sirf ek bande ka loan repay hoga... baaki logon ka kya hoga phir 

she was now holding his leg now... and begging him for more time and crying... trying to save your land

thakur: chalo chalo hato yahan se (he even kicked her away) faisla hogaya ab... ab toh yeh hi karna hai ya you both have to leave from here aur kuch nahin

then you saw they have a little talk... some of the men with him talking with him... and you waiting and when they stopped

thakur: acha... toh land nahin deni hai... aur jaana nahin hai... teek hai... i mean i think hum kuch aur bhi kar sakte hai... par tumhe bhi dekhna hoga

ki hum kya problem mein hai... i mean itna loan liya hai tumare pati ne... aur wapas nahin deiya hai... upar se land bhi rakhni hai aur 

6 aur mahine chaiye... teek hai... 6 mahine diye himein (she got a little happy) par haan aise hi nahin... 6 mahine ke liye kuch toh lena hoga na 

shruti: haan haan thakur saab... kya... woh aur jewellery hai mere pass ghar mein... woh bhi de sakti hoon

we both got so happy lsitening to that, we could keep our land and make money and had time for 6 months

WD: me and shruthi both holding his feet) kuch bhi thakur saab aap jo bolon sab karingay

shruthi: haan sab mein apkay kapday saaf karungi, apkay badtan, sarra kam karungi

[Image: GdLOciy.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:32 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka knew that but she didnt mind... since she liked her llittle brother being a little slut... she always wanted a little sister

then you both got there and he grabbed her and started kissing her and once he was done with her he grabbing you and picked you up in his arms

and then started kissing you as well 'muuaahhh muuaahhh hows my new little bitch doing muuaahh muuaahhhh' he kissing you in the air

priyanka: acha acha... put him down abhi... ab th kaafi time hai na... agle mahine ke liye toh we are here... abhi hi le logaye kya tum

mark: haan... main toh har din 4-5 bhar loonga dekhna muuaahh muuaahh mmm mmmm (he putting you down now and priyanka taking you to the bedroom)

priyanka: abse we 3 will be sleeping here teek hai

he came from behind and slapped yoru ass 'haan aur har subah i want you on my cock waking me up teek hai... yoru my morning alarm'

then you all about to go to sleep and he seeing you 'vaise nahin... take them clothes off chalo' you taking the clothes off and in your bra and panties

now 'aise hi... aise get om the bed... this is how you sleep everyday now

i was so happy, he slept in the middle in his shorts, me and my sister in bra and panties, i couldnt wait to wake him up in the morning

[Image: ecRJgpy.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:39 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we both got so happy lsitening to that, we could keep our land and make money and had time for 6 months

WD: me and shruthi both holding his feet) kuch bhi thakur saab aap jo bolon sab karingay

shruthi: haan sab mein apkay kapday saaf karungi, apkay badtan, sarra kam karungi

thakur: woh sab toh tum karogi hi... sirf mere nahin... baaki logon ke bhi saaf karogi tum samjhi na... kaafi loads liye hai tumne ab 

she surprised by that but going along with it 

shruti: haan thakur saab... jaise aap kaho... vaise hi karoongi... baaki logon ka bhi safa kar doongi main bhi

thakur: par woh hi nahin.. inn 6 mahino ke liye... tum abse sabki ho samjhi 

shruti: sabki... woh main sajhi nahin

thakur: matlab jab tak tum apne loas nahin pay off karte ho... tumhe iss gaon ki raandi banke rehna padega... woh bol raha hoon main 

[Image: O5LZWiz.jpg]

shruti now shocked hearing this... her being this sweet girl... who enevr looked at anyone besides her husband

shruti: woh par woh main kaise kar sakti hoon woh teek nahin hai 

you both still at his feet when you heard 'haan haan yeh gori hum sabki biwi banke rahegi... yeh faisla acha hai 

thakur: tum decide karlo... teen options hai tumare paas... ya toh give up your land... ya leave the village... ya abse sabki raandi banke raho and keep your land

shruti was stunned hearing this didint know what to say even looked at you

thakur: yeh sab shruu karne ke liye... agle hafte iss raandi ka sabke saamne nanga naach hoga... poora gaon dekhega isse

[Image: nKg1a9g.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:41 AM)wkdevil Wrote:  i was so happy, he slept in the middle in his shorts, me and my sister in bra and panties, i couldnt wait to wake him up in the morning

and then in the mornign you was the first to wake up now... and you woke up and looked at the time thinking this would be a good time 

you going in your bra and pantiea and going to his cock now... while priyanka was still sleeping 

you taking his cock in your hands and jerking it... and he was getting hard but wasnt awake... he said you was his alarm so you had to do until 

you woke up... so now you sukcing his cock... your ass up and sucking his cock... like the slut was was

[Image: tXKBFAG.png]

mark: mmmmmm 'he was moaning in his sleep'

you just continued doing that... first proyanka woke up to see you sucking his cock 

priyanka: aare already uthe gaye... normally toh itni jaldi nahin uthe ho tum... aaj toh kaafi jaldi uth gaye... aur shuru hogaye tum... kaafi slut ho

she smiling looking at her brother being a slut and mark was still sleeping and moaning while you was drooling all obe his huge cock

priyanka: tum toh sote wat bhi usse moan karwa rahe ho WD

[Image: nYBebOu.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:44 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: thakur: woh sab toh tum karogi hi... sirf mere nahin... baaki logon ke bhi saaf karogi tum samjhi na... kaafi loads liye hai tumne ab 

she surprised by that but going along with it 

shruti: haan thakur saab... jaise aap kaho... vaise hi karoongi... baaki logon ka bhi safa kar doongi main bhi

thakur: par woh hi nahin.. inn 6 mahino ke liye... tum abse sabki ho samjhi 

shruti: sabki... woh main sajhi nahin

thakur: matlab jab tak tum apne loas nahin pay off karte ho... tumhe iss gaon ki raandi banke rehna padega... woh bol raha hoon main 

shruti now shocked hearing this... her being this sweet girl... who enevr looked at anyone besides her husband

shruti: woh par woh main kaise kar sakti hoon woh teek nahin hai 

you both still at his feet when you heard 'haan haan yeh gori hum sabki biwi banke rahegi... yeh faisla acha hai 

thakur: tum decide karlo... teen options hai tumare paas... ya toh give up your land... ya leave the village... ya abse sabki raandi banke raho and keep your land

shruti was stunned hearing this didint know what to say even looked at you

thakur: yeh sab shruu karne ke liye... agle hafte iss raandi ka sabke saamne nanga naach hoga... poora gaon dekhega isse

WD: saab yeh app kya bolray hoon nahin nahin )pleading him) mujhay mardon, lekin meri biwi nahin aisa kuch nahin hoga

(i was ready to do anything but not have my wife be sold like this) sab nahin

villager: sabki rakhail banaoo isay!!

villager 2: haan absay iska dhoodh piyangay hum!!

[Image: GQTpl0I.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 12:48 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: and then in the mornign you was the first to wake up now... and you woke up and looked at the time thinking this would be a good time 

you going in your bra and pantiea and going to his cock now... while priyanka was still sleeping 

you taking his cock in your hands and jerking it... and he was getting hard but wasnt awake... he said you was his alarm so you had to do until 

you woke up... so now you sukcing his cock... your ass up and sucking his cock... like the slut was was

mark: mmmmmm 'he was moaning in his sleep'

you just continued doing that... first proyanka woke up to see you sucking his cock 

priyanka: aare already uthe gaye... normally toh itni jaldi nahin uthe ho tum... aaj toh kaafi jaldi uth gaye... aur shuru hogaye tum... kaafi slut ho

she smiling looking at her brother being a slut and mark was still sleeping and moaning while you was drooling all obe his huge cock

priyanka: tum toh sote wat bhi usse moan karwa rahe ho WD

WD: umm slurp slurp didi mein toh yehi time ka wait kar raha tha (sucking it all over) did help me na bohot bada hay

[Image: aZ6641T.png]
(10-04-2020, 01:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: saab yeh app kya bolray hoon nahin nahin )pleading him) mujhay mardon, lekin meri biwi nahin aisa kuch nahin hoga

(i was ready to do anything but not have my wife be sold like this) sab nahin

villager: sabki rakhail banaoo isay!!

villager 2: haan absay iska dhoodh piyangay hum!!

guy 3: haan haan... 6 mahne yeh raandi banegi phir toh mujhe apne paise chaiye bhi nahin 

thakur: dekha... already kaafi acha deal hai... ab toh sirf yeh teen options hai... nahin chaiye yeh wala toh ek mein se baaki duno hongaye phir toh

shruti pulling you from him now and grabbing you away since she knew this was the only way

shruti: woh eerrmm woh aur koi rasta nahin hai na humare paas... woh yeh toh mujhe bhi nahin karna hai par we cant lose the land na 

thakur: toh phir set ahi... agle hafte raandi ka nanga naach hoga... chalo... agle hafte milte hai ab... abse yeh goan ki rakhail

[Image: Job1tMJ.jpg]

guy 4: maaza aayega... aisi rakheil hai... main toh ab kahin aur bhar jaonga hi nahin 

guy 5: ab toh mujhe apne ghar jaane ki zaroorta nahin hai... meri biwi se better toh yeh hai... poora loonga iski toh main 

people know knew they could have fun with her... but for now it was only a little since the first person to fuck her would be thakur himself and then

after he fucked her others could fuck her but still everyone was staring and planning on things they would do you walking away and she got slapped on the ass

'aaaahhhh' you look at the guy 'kya dekh raha hai... raandi hai suna nahin tumne... chal ja ghar pe... saala namard biwi ko raandi bana diya'

[Image: LbEMrZU.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 01:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm slurp slurp didi mein toh yehi time ka wait kar raha tha (sucking it all over) did help me na bohot bada hay

priyanka; tum bhi na... you need to learn how ot take it yourself as well... aisa na ho ek bar yeh tumhe akele yahan bula le 

she coming and helping you and you both sucking his cock now until he woke up and put his hand on your head and he was lying down still

he relaxing while you both were serving his cock 'aaaaahhhhh thats it bitches... keep it going... aise hi karte raho aaahhhhhh'

priyanka; ssslluurrpp WD mooh mein lo chalo... ssslluurrpp 'he couldnt control after a little bit and he started cumming in your mouth'

[Image: F6YRepV.jpg]

mark: mmmm that was great mmmmmm

then you both cleaning yourself up

WD: woh ab kya 

mark: ab you need to do some house work... yahan sirf enjoy karne ke liye nahin aaye ho... you need to cleean my house as well ache se kapde pehano aur shuru ho jao 

priyanka getting you dressed in hot short clothes... very shorts... making sure your ass was on good display 'chalo... lets clean the house;

thats how much contoerl he had over you both... mkaing you clean the house... this is how you was looking while doing it

[Image: wVNS4SX.jpg]