Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(08-02-2019, 01:01 PM)SPchitti Wrote: ab work out hai mouni karn hi padega pehle thoda dere se shuru karo firr tez 

took my dick near her lips apne honton ka garmi dho mouni common sssssssss rubbing her lips

Mouni : looking at u with shy smile... theek he.. theek he jee.... dethi hu.. uff kehthe huye she hokd ur dick in one hand.. and slowly took ur dick tip.. in her mouth.. coughing gently.. but didn';t stop..

and slowly taking it inside.. and started to so suck ur dick slurp slurp slrup slurp slru slrup slrup slruo skrup slurp slurp

but jithna bhi try kare poora nahi le pari hi thi//// aankho me aasu ane lagi..

[Image: 10593245_560408247461422_275634683_n.jpg...tagram.com]
(08-02-2019, 01:00 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah ys ahh yss ah yssssss haaaaaa srinidhi.. ufffff ys ys ys slike that like that baby..

ah ys kehthe huye suddenly i get up.. and taking out my dick... and use bhi pakadke.. uski latakthi dress sab utaarke nangi kardetha hu..

and takes her to the bed...and bed pe use fenkake. uski sar ko bed se bahar kheenchake.. uski ulti latakthi mooke andar seeda mere lund ghused detha hu.. and pushed my dick deep inside her throat and started to duck her deep throat fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak gafchak.. and bending forward and squeezing her boobs hardly.. while fucking her throat

she gets shocked by your agressive action uski ankon me dar dik rah hai

dere se sir plssssss nayi hoon in sab ke liye

as u entered her throat wo bed ko tightly grip karthi hi aggggggggggg agggggggggggggggggg agggggggggggg agggggggggg agggggggg aggggggggg

uski ank laal ho raha hai gggggggggg 

she is feeling like a sluttt aggggggggggggggggggg
[Image: Srinidhi_Shetty.jpg]
(08-02-2019, 01:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Mouni : looking at u with shy smile... theek he.. theek he jee.... dethi hu.. uff kehthe huye she hokd ur dick in one hand.. and slowly took ur dick tip.. in her mouth.. coughing gently.. but didn';t stop..

and slowly taking it inside.. and started to so suck ur dick slurp slurp slrup slurp slru slrup slrup slruo skrup slurp slurp

but jithna bhi try kare poora nahi le pari hi thi//// aankho me aasu ane lagi..

[Image: 10593245_560408247461422_275634683_n.jpg...tagram.com]
ahhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhh kya muhh ha teri yessssssssssss suck it babyyyyyyyyyyyy sssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you like it right yesssssssssss aaaaaaaaa bathao pasand aa raha hai na??

uski sarrr pakadkar reverse stroke dena shuru kartha hoon sssssssss aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaa poora lo na ssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(08-02-2019, 01:04 PM)SPchitti Wrote: she gets shocked by your agressive action uski ankon me dar dik rah hai

dere se sir plssssss nayi hoon in sab ke liye

as u entered her throat wo bed ko tightly grip karthi hi aggggggggggg agggggggggggggggggg agggggggggggg agggggggggg agggggggg aggggggggg

uski ank laal ho raha hai gggggggggg 

she is feeling like a sluttt aggggggggggggggggggg
[Image: Srinidhi_Shetty.jpg]

Ah ys ah ys ah ys sfachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak glurp glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup glru pglrup fucking her deep throat... with full speed....

and slapping and squeezing her giggling boobs.... 

HD : ah ys ah yssss srinidhi.. uff kamaal ki body he theri.. uff my MISS SUPERNATIONAL. aaj theri super thareekese chodunga.. fahcak fachak fachak fachak.. kehthe  huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her throat.. and didn;t take it oout.. keeping the dick.. in her mouth and started to slap her cheeks fat fat fat fat fat

ah yss saali chance chahiye na tu.. ah ys chance chahiye na ye le ye le ye le.. ye sab sahlogi thab milega chance fat fat fat kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out...
(08-02-2019, 01:06 PM)SPchitti Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhh kya muhh ha teri yessssssssssss suck it babyyyyyyyyyyyy sssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you like it right yesssssssssss aaaaaaaaa bathao pasand aa raha hai na??

uski sarrr pakadkar reverse stroke dena shuru kartha hoon sssssssss aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaa poora lo na ssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ah hyss suddenly she hold ur thighs tightly.. when u pushed ur dick deep inside her throat....

and ankhe bade hogaye.. and moose saliva tapakne laga.. signing u to slow down glurp glrup glup glurp glrup glrup glrup glrup glru glurp gurp glrupp

couldn't able to talk properly

[Image: 12816804_925867810860855_1150773780_n.jp...tagram.com]
(08-02-2019, 01:09 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah ys ah ys ah ys sfachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak glurp glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup glru pglrup fucking her deep throat... with full speed....

and slapping and squeezing her giggling boobs.... 

HD : ah ys ah yssss srinidhi.. uff kamaal ki body he theri.. uff my MISS SUPERNATIONAL. aaj theri super thareekese chodunga.. fahcak fachak fachak fachak.. kehthe  huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her throat.. and didn;t take it oout.. keeping the dick.. in her mouth and started to slap her cheeks fat fat fat fat fat

ah yss saali chance chahiye na tu.. ah ys chance chahiye na ye le ye le ye le.. ye sab sahlogi thab milega chance fat fat fat kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out...

thum pure force se uski muhh pe gusthe hi she tries to hold you aggggggggggggggg mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

now you are looking like a animal to her

thum andar hi apne lund rakthe hi she cant breath aggggggghhhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhhhhh now feeling the pain agggggggggg ammmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thum bahar nikalthe hi wo utkar tez se breat karr rahi hai ughhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh looking at you with pleading eyes uski ankon se ansoon araha hai ughhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaap aaappp janwar ho ughhhhhhhhhhh'
[Image: Srinidhi-Shetty-Hot-and-Sexy-12.jpg]
(08-02-2019, 01:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyss suddenly she hold ur thighs tightly.. when u pushed ur dick deep inside her throat....

and ankhe bade hogaye.. and moose saliva tapakne laga.. signing u to slow down glurp glrup glup glurp glrup glrup glrup glrup glru glurp gurp glrupp

couldn't able to talk properly

[Image: 12816804_925867810860855_1150773780_n.jp...tagram.com]
began to fuck her mouth hard  aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

u should train hard mouni thabi tho roj le paogi yessssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

holding her hair and drilling her mouth agggggg yessssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(08-02-2019, 01:14 PM)SPchitti Wrote: thum pure force se uski muhh pe gusthe hi she tries to hold you aggggggggggggggg mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

now you are looking like a animal to her

thum andar hi apne lund rakthe hi she cant breath aggggggghhhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhhhhh now feeling the pain agggggggggg ammmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thum bahar nikalthe hi wo utkar tez se breat karr rahi hai ughhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh looking at you with pleading eyes uski ankon se ansoon araha hai ughhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaap aaappp janwar ho ughhhhhhhhhhh'
[Image: Srinidhi-Shetty-Hot-and-Sexy-12.jpg]

HD : ah ysss srinidhi. thuje jaisi.. maal mil jaathi he tho koyi bhi jaanwar banjaatha he jaanu..

kehthe huye. while she taking breath.  i take of my all cloaths and poora nanga hoke bed pe chad gaya...

and locked her mouth once again.. and pushing her backwards.. making her lay on the bed... umma umma umma uma uma uma karke deep kiss karhe huye peeche push karke bed pe sulaadiya..  and waise h uski bdy ko upar se neeche thak kis skarthe huye neeche aarahahu.

kissing heer chin.. neck. cleavage.. and uski belly pe aake uskinabahi me tongue ghused ke.. ghaske mere face ko uski belly pe press kiya.. ahh yssss slurp slurp slurp slru l sucking her belly hole. ah yss uf kya nabhi he theri jaanu
(08-02-2019, 01:16 PM)SPchitti Wrote: began to fuck her mouth hard  aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

u should train hard mouni thabi tho roj le paogi yessssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

holding her hair and drilling her mouth agggggg yessssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

her yees popping out.. and tears flowing... 

and scratching ur thighs.... in pain. glurp glrup glrup glrup glru glrup glrup glrup glrup signing slow down.. saas atak rahi thi bechari ki..

Mouni : g;ur glrup glrup glrup glru glrup glrup glrup moose saliva bahar aake.. uski boobs and cleavage pe gir rahi he

[Image: 1Mouni-Roy-is-breaking-the-internet-with...-looks.jpg]
(08-02-2019, 01:25 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah ysss srinidhi. thuje jaisi.. maal mil jaathi he tho koyi bhi jaanwar banjaatha he jaanu..

kehthe huye. while she taking breath.  i take of my all cloaths and poora nanga hoke bed pe chad gaya...

and locked her mouth once again.. and pushing her backwards.. making her lay on the bed... umma umma umma uma uma uma karke deep kiss karhe huye peeche push karke bed pe sulaadiya..  and waise h uski bdy ko upar se neeche thak kis skarthe huye neeche aarahahu.

kissing heer chin.. neck. cleavage.. and uski belly pe aake uskinabahi me tongue ghused ke.. ghaske mere face ko uski belly pe press kiya.. ahh yssss slurp slurp slurp slru l sucking her belly hole. ah yss uf kya nabhi he theri jaanu

ughhhhhh sirrrrrrrrrrr holding your head as u kiss her from top to botton

gghhhaaaaaaaaaa sirrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssss

thum uski nabi ke andar jeeb gusedthe hi vo tere sarko nabi pe press karke moan kar rahi hai ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh

apne sarr ko mood mein pkadlethi hai ssssa aaaasssssssssssssssss
[Image: 20miss-supranational-srinidhi-shetty7.jpg]