Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Janvi's Cabin
(15-03-2020, 02:54 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: I stopped sucking. To watch her expression. Watching her face. I started to lick her nipples. Slurrrppp slurrpppp slurrppp ummmmmm ummmmm tat pink nipples i licked hard sucking her nipples with lips.

[Image: video2gif_20190507_064500.gif]
(,as u suck , my eyes are closed, facing up towards the roof.. tits wet with ur saliva, shining in the cabin lights..) sssshhhhh uffff (pulled my panty down to under thighs,  releasing my soft pussy) aaaahhhhh
(15-03-2020, 02:58 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: video2gif_20190507_064500.gif]
(,as u suck , my eyes are closed, facing up towards the roof.. tits wet with ur saliva, shining in the cabin lights..) sssshhhhh uffff (pulled my panty down to under thighs,  releasing my soft pussy) aaaahhhhh

Oh nw ur horny so ur turn on point is here. With fingers m pressing one nipple and pulling one side tit while sucking. Thats it bitch. Like tat oly. Ummm slurrppp slurrpppp slurrpppp. Playing with her tits slurrrpppp with my tongue tip m licking her boobs.
(15-03-2020, 03:01 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Oh nw ur horny so ur turn on point is here. With fingers m pressing one nipple and pulling one side tit while sucking. Thats it bitch. Like tat oly. Ummm slurrppp slurrpppp slurrpppp

[Image: video2gif_20190507_064743.gif]
(a smile came on my lips as my balls are getting sucked) aaaahhhhhhhhh yeaaaahhhh ufffff Aaaashhhhhhh ouuuchhhhhh (held ur face with two hands,  fondling ur hair) aaaaahhhhh
(15-03-2020, 03:04 PM)Janvi Wrote:
[Image: video2gif_20190507_064743.gif]
(a smile came on my lips as my balls are getting sucked) aaaahhhhhhhhh yeaaaahhhh ufffff Aaaashhhhhhh ouuuchhhhhh (held ur face with two hands,  fondling ur hair) aaaaahhhhh

Ur making me go crazy bitch pressing her one tit hard  and bit her other boob hard pulling the boob with my mouth. Time for u to make my tool ready. Wat u say babe.
(15-03-2020, 03:08 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Ur making me go crazy bitch pressing her one tit hard  and bit her other boob hard pulling the boob with my mouth. Time for u to make my tool ready. Wat u say babe.

[Image: video2gif_20190507_035404.gif]
(readily, got down on knees and took ur cock in mouth looking at ur eyes innocently) loummmmmm loughhhhhhh loummmmmnn sssluurp aaahh oummmmmm (moving head to n fro, suckosuu well)
(15-03-2020, 03:11 PM)Janvi Wrote:
[Image: video2gif_20190507_035404.gif][Image: video2gif_20190507_035404.gif]
(readily, got down on knees and took ur cock in mouth looking at ur eyes innocently) loummmmmm loughhhhhhh loummmmmnn sssluurp aaahh oummmmmm

Aahhhhh my nice little bitch lik tat oly suck harder i held her by hair fucking her mouth slowly . Increasing the speed i pound her mouth hard aaahhhh umm yssss  bitch held her hair tight started deepthroating.
[Image: 12_19.png]
(15-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Aahhhhh my nice little bitch lik tat oly suck harder i held her by hair fucking her mouth slowly . Increasing the speed i pound her mouth hard aaahhhh umm yssss  bitch held her hair tight started deepthroating.
[Image: 12_19.png]

[Image: rakul-cleavage-boobs-from-winner.gif]
oughhj..ouhhhhh ough.loummm (looking at ur face.) loummmmmm sloummm..loummpppp

(head moving to n fro, shaking badly sucking ur cock)
(15-03-2020, 03:24 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: rakul-cleavage-boobs-from-winner.gif]
oughhj..ouhhhhh ough.loummm (looking at ur face.) loummmmmm sloummm..loummpppp

(head moving to n fro, shaking badly sucking ur cock)

Held by her hair hard. Pushed my dick hard inside kept kept for min making rakul to gag on my dick. Her saliva starts to drip around my dick.
(15-03-2020, 03:29 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Held by her hair hard. Pushed my dick hard inside kept kept for min making rakul to gag on my dick. Her saliva starts to drip around my dick.

[Image: tumblr_pqi7putHwI1uejcvjo2_250.gif?w=605&ssl=1]
(saliva dripping on my cleavage and flowing down to my pussy as i choked ) loughhhhhhh (held ur ass cheeks loughhhhhhhhh moummmm
(15-03-2020, 03:35 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pqi7putHwI1uejcvjo2_250.gif?w=605&ssl=1]
(saliva dripping on my cleavage and flowing down to my pussy as i choked ) loughhhhhhh (held ur ass cheeks loughhhhhhhhh moummmm

Aft deepthroating letting her to breath in middle i lifted her up putting her legs around me. N started to take her boobs in mouth n suck them hard. Ummmppp ummppppp slurrppppp
[Image: 9_8_2.png]