Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
BEBO: (WORKING UR BALLS WITH HER MOUTH) Mmmmmm mmmmm ahhhhhhhh FEEL free TO DIRTY me however u like ahhhhh DEVAR JI ahhhh

[Image: d5d9165cfaca43139a0e02a7c2fc44d0.jpg]
(05-03-2020, 01:42 AM)soliloquy Wrote: BEBO: (WORKING UR BALLS WITH HER MOUTH) Mmmmmm mmmmm ahhhhhhhh FEEL free TO DIRTY me however u like ahhhhh DEVAR JI ahhhh

i grabbed her hair...and was about to shove myself inside her mouth...but suddenly...

tamanna: wait baby...aise kaise akele akele...???

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam86.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(05-03-2020, 01:42 AM)soliloquy Wrote: BEBO: (WORKING UR BALLS WITH HER MOUTH) Mmmmmm mmmmm ahhhhhhhh FEEL free TO DIRTY me however u like ahhhhh DEVAR JI ahhhh

BEBO: (turning to look at me) Woh raha apna NAUKAR devar ji.... SAB KUCH chaat chaat ke saaf kar lega..... BOL SOLI Haan BOL!!!! Good boy!

Soli: Haan MAALKIN...... JI MAALIK!!!!

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan_17051b55c9f_original-ratio.jpg]
(05-03-2020, 01:45 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: i grabbed her hair...and was about to shove myself inside her mouth...but suddenly...

tamanna: wait baby...aise kaise akele akele...???

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam86.jpg]

ahhhhhhhhhhh... mmmmm BHABHI!
ur both hands were tied...unable to move from ur seat...and then tammu slowly got up and winked at u...!

tamanna: ab thodi deir tum bass dekhoge...kaise main aur bebo MAC ko rulaate hain...kyu bebo (winking at her)...usske baad teri baari...!

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam85.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(05-03-2020, 01:48 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: ur both hands were tied...unable to move from ur seat...and then tammu slowly got up and winked at u...!

tamanna: ab thodi deir tum bass dekhoge...kaise main aur bebo MAC ko rulaate hain...kyu bebo (winking at her)...usske baad teri baari...!

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam85.jpg]

ahhhhh ok bhabhi mmmmmmm ahhhh!!!
BEBO: Jaanti thi..... TERI BIWI mujhse DUUR reh nahi paayegi DEVAR JI ahhhhhh mmmmmmmm (MAKING ROOM for TAMMU)

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Lakme-Fashion-Week-2020-599.jpg]
tammu made sure that u had the best view...she slowly came near me and bebo...and fed my cock right inside bebo's mouth...!

tamanna: ahhhhh dekh raha hai na soli...apni biwi ki bhook...ahhhhh (taking my balls in her mouth)...!

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam98.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(05-03-2020, 01:51 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: tammu made sure that u had the best view...she slowly came near me and bebo...and fed my cock right inside bebo's mouth...!

tamanna: ahhhhh dekh raha hai na soli...apni biwi ki bhook...ahhhhh (taking my balls in her mouth)...!

[Image: tamanna-iifa-utsavam98.jpg]

Haan hannnn ahnnnnnn!!!!
Bebo: Mmmmmm GLUG GLUG... (coughing) Unhhhhhhhhh Glug glug thhhhhhhu ahhhhhhh

[Image: 84449279_172763697488625_559799093079405...e=5ECC61DA]