Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(29-02-2020, 09:21 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: hmm yeah baby you sucking so good my son

She moaning and completely enjoying your blowjob

She press your head and pushing her dick deep in your throat. Doing this in soft loving manner

Emily : lick my balls baby I have lot of cum for you my son hmm yes

Emily getting ready for climax

Emily: come on my son mommy going to cum in your face and mouth stroke my dick towards your face keep your mouth open

She leaked cum all over your face and filled your mouth. The she click a pic

" tastefull reward for my sweet son IS" 

she took more pics in difference angles and posted in Instagram 

i was loving giving her a blowjob... and then she getting to her climax and cumming all over my face and in my mouth... such a huge load

IS: mmmm mmmmm it taste so nice mommy (licking her cock cleaning it... making sure i got all the cum) mmm mmmm i never had somethign that tasted this good 

(she taking mroe pictures) woh mommy i need some drink ass well na... but woh am too old for milk i need soemthign else 

(she realising that her son would love her piss)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(29-02-2020, 09:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was loving giving her a blowjob... and then she getting to her climax and cumming all over my face and in my mouth... such a huge load

IS: mmmm mmmmm it taste so nice mommy (licking her cock cleaning it... making sure i got all the cum) mmm mmmm i never had somethign that tasted this good 

(she taking mroe pictures) woh mommy i need some drink ass well na... but woh am too old for milk i need soemthign else 

(she realising that her son would love her piss)

Emily: oh you naughty son now trying to be kinky?

She got more excited when you ask for piss

Emily : ok but let me make more kinky for you son

Saying she went to toilet and look at you 

Once you enter she ask to sit down and your head up on toilet bowl

[Image: emily-blunt-s2302x3000-453374-1020.jpg]

Once you set in that position your mom Emily took her dick and aim at your face

Emily: here you go son I give you what you like because mommy love you so much

She started to piss in your face and in your mouth. Due to force piss splash all over toilet floor also in toilet bowl

Emily: clean up all my piss splashed all over her but don't use your hands or clothes 

Your mom Emily telling you with loving manner

[Image: 0e343a2e5024de91c9089c1607c5decb.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 09:33 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: oh you naughty son now trying to be kinky?

She got more excited when you ask for piss

Emily : ok but let me make more kinky for you son

Saying she went to toilet and look at you 

Once you enter she ask to sit down and your head up on toilet bowl

Once you set in that position your mom Emily took her dick and aim at your face

Emily: here you go son I give you what you like because mommy love you so much

She started to piss in your face and in your mouth. Due to force piss splash all over toilet floor also in toilet bowl

Emily: clean up all my piss splashed all over her but don't use your hands or clothes 

Your mom Emily telling you with loving manner

i loved her so much... she took it even more kinky and pissing on me while my head was in the toiley bowl i was loving it

IS: mmmmmm this is my favorite drink mommy mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

IS: i dont want to use my hands or clothes for my momma's piss... i am still a little thirsty na 

saying that and cleaning it all up... licking it clean... from the toilet and the floor
nice gng carry on Smile
(29-02-2020, 09:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i loved her so much... she took it even more kinky and pissing on me while my head was in the toiley bowl i was loving it

IS: mmmmmm this is my favorite drink mommy mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

IS: i dont want to use my hands or clothes for my momma's piss... i am still a little thirsty na 

saying that and cleaning it all up... licking it clean... from the toilet and the floor

Emily was enjoying with you every moment. Its not always about sex.she love you as son very much

Some she miss you when she in office and you are in school. At that time she immediately drive to your school.and pick you up from there

She always bring you nice places you like and she will buy anything you ask for

That love she have as your mommy

[Image: Emma+Blunt+side+shot.jpg?format=1000w&co...age%2Fjpeg]

Whenever she comes to school your friends will be mesmerised by her beauty. But she don't  bother them at all

She always care about you and love you fron her heart. 

When she horny she will make love with you . Though she like your blowjob she always like to fuck your ass

She will not do forcefully instead she will do in loving way everytime 

[Image: 02-emily-blunt-in-forevermark-diamonds-a...2-rt2x.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 09:47 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily was enjoying with you every moment. Its not always about sex.she love you as son very much

Some she miss you when she in office and you are in school. At that time she immediately drive to your school.and pick you up from there

She always bring you nice places you like and she will buy anything you ask for

That love she have as your mommy

Whenever she comes to school your friends will be mesmerised by her beauty. But she don't  bother them at all

She always care about you and love you fron her heart. 

When she horny she will make love with you . Though she like your blowjob she always like to fuck your ass

She will not do forcefully instead she will do in loving way everytime 

even thou she was my step mom... we both were so close now... i loved her more than anyone 

my friends were always staring at her since she was so damn beautiful but she didnt care... and when she was horny she always did everything with me

blowjobs or fucking... i loved how she lovingly fucked me all the time... it was the best

then on top of that she knew anything she wore i loved having after to smell and touch... weather it was her dirty shoes, socks, stockings, underwear anything

i favourite taste was her cum... and fav drink was her piss now

even sometimes with my normal food when making it she would cum on top of it and give me a glass of her piss with it
(29-02-2020, 09:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even thou she was my step mom... we both were so close now... i loved her more than anyone 

my friends were always staring at her since she was so damn beautiful but she didnt care... and when she was horny she always did everything with me

blowjobs or fucking... i loved how she lovingly fucked me all the time... it was the best

then on top of that she knew anything she wore i loved having after to smell and touch... weather it was her dirty shoes, socks, stockings, underwear anything

i favourite taste was her cum... and fav drink was her piss now

even sometimes with my normal food when making it she would cum on top of it and give me a glass of her piss with it

You are sleeping when she coming from office . Your dress raised up and she got horny by seeing your ass

" what an lovely ass"

She took pic and posted on Instagram. Most of comment make her horny

" fuck that ass"

" take that ass and gmail in with your cun"

" I would love to fuck that ass whole night "

Your mommy Emily happy and feel proud after seeing all those kinky comments 

[Image: emily-blunt-peter-hapak-the-girl-on-the-train.jpg]

She didn't remove any of her dress. Just open pant zip took the dick out

She come behind you and caressing her dick with her hard dick

She slowly spread your ass cheeks and saw your ass hole. Which make her more horny

Emily: my son wake up dear

She wake you up from sleep and keep caressing her  dick in your ass crack

[Image: emily-blunt-tory-burch-fashion-show-in-n...2019-9.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 09:59 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: You are sleeping when she coming from office . Your dress raised up and she got horny by seeing your ass

" what an lovely ass"

She took pic and posted on Instagram. Most of comment make her horny

" fuck that ass"

" take that ass and gmail in with your cun"

" I would love to fuck that ass whole night "

Your mommy Emily happy and feel proud after seeing all those kinky comments 

She didn't remove any of her dress. Just open pant zip took the dick out

She come behind you and caressing her dick with her hard dick

She slowly spread your ass cheeks and saw your ass hole. Which make her more horny

Emily: my son wake up dear

She wake you up from sleep and keep caressing her  dick in your ass crack

you coming from office and seeing my ass like that and posting and everyone sending hot comments which made her horny as well

so she coming and opening her zip pulling her cock out and putting it on my ass ass and waking me up

IS: momma your home... when did you get home mommy 

she was still in her work clothes... shirt and pants... looking so professional and hot at the same time with her cock hanging out from the zipper

i loved how she was looking in these clothes
(29-02-2020, 10:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you coming from office and seeing my ass like that and posting and everyone sending hot comments which made her horny as well

so she coming and opening her zip pulling her cock out and putting it on my ass ass and waking me up

IS: momma your home... when did you get home mommy 

she was still in her work clothes... shirt and pants... looking so professional and hot at the same time with her cock hanging out from the zipper

i loved how she was looking in these clothes

Emily: I just come back home son

She circling your ass hole with her dick head

Emily: did you had dinner my son?

Talking to you lovingly and slowly putting her dick inside your ass hole 

Emily: you must eat on time and take care of your health dear

Pushing further inside your ass

[Image: 7656bcfcda3470fdfa2e1a27d25ce71e.jpg]

Emily started to fuck your ass slowly and gently

Her hand caressing all over your body. She enjoying your young soft body

Suddenly your father coming inside

Emily : dear you can sleep in living I need to make love with my son

Saying this she started to bang your ass faster

[Image: EmilyBlunt.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 10:13 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: I just come back home son

She circling your ass hole with her dick head

Emily: did you had dinner my son?

Talking to you lovingly and slowly putting her dick inside your ass hole 

Emily: you must eat on time and take care of your health dear

Pushing further inside your ass

Emily started to fuck your ass slowly and gently

Her hand caressing all over your body. She enjoying your young soft body

Suddenly your father coming inside

Emily : dear you can sleep in living I need to make love with my son

Saying this she started to bang your ass faster

she fucking me while talking with me 

IS: mmmm aaahh mommmyyyy aaahh woh i had a little na... woh the cake you left with your cum on it i had... but the drink is finished momma 

(i had drank all the piss she left for me) i need more for tomorrow 

(she fucking me and telling my dad to go int he living room since she needed to make love with me)

aaahh aaahh mommmyy aaahh aaahh aaaahh aaahhh