Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
She is something else Smile

[Image: 7d487d30_emily-blunt-at-edge-of-tomorrow...ork_4.jpeg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
I would do anything to put my face in that ass Big Grin

[Image: iD22yXD.jpg]
I love her so much Big Grin

[Image: 13th-annual-american-institute-for-stutt...32615k.jpg]
Emily : hello IS come here na mommy leg is paining can you massage my legs

sweet and hot mommy calling her son IS to massage her legs

Emily: today had a fantastic party after office hours that's why my legs are paining

she explain reason for her leg pain when IS massaging her legs

[Image: rs_600x600-200210141303-600.MC_Emily-Blu...quality=90]

Emily : remove my shoes and stocking IS

she pick her stockings and stuff in IS mouth

Emily: i know you like your mommy sticking. come on baby smell it and feel your mommy stockings

after seeing IS actions EMILY's dick getting hard, her leg straighten and resulted IS can see her hardness

[Image: emily-blunt-bullied-for-stutter.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 05:40 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily : hello IS come here na mommy leg is paining can you massage my legs

sweet and hot mommy calling her son IS to massage her legs

Emily: today had a fantastic party after office hours that's why my legs are paining

she explain reason for her leg pain when IS massaging her legs

Emily : remove my shoes and stocking IS

she pick her stockings and stuff in IS mouth

Emily: i know you like your mommy sticking. come on baby smell it and feel your mommy stockings

after seeing IS actions EMILY's dick getting hard, her leg straighten and resulted IS can see her hardness

i was always ready to help my mom... going and massaging her legs... since she had such a tiring party

IS: sure momma... was the party good (asking her while massaging her legs and then going down and taking her shoes off and even smelling

her shoes as well... getting her dirty feet smell from it... and taking her stocking off and feeling them and smelling them)

you have such a good smell momma... woh can i keep this pair (she getting hard from all this as well)
(29-02-2020, 05:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was always ready to help my mom... going and massaging her legs... since she had such a tiring party

IS: sure momma... was the party good (asking her while massaging her legs and then going down and taking her shoes off and even smelling

her shoes as well... getting her dirty feet smell from it... and taking her stocking off and feeling them and smelling them)

you have such a good smell momma... woh can i keep this pair (she getting hard from all this as well)

Emily: you want that pair baby? its old and full of smelly is that okay?

your mom Emily tapping your chin using er legs

when she raise her legs you can see her balls coming out from underwear

Emily: seems my son eyes looking at somewhere?

again slapping your chin in naughty manner but didnt correct her dress

[Image: emilyblunt2803.jpg]

Emily: okay if you want you mommy shoes then you need to kiss and lick my feet will you do that?

knowing you will die do that she asking you in teasing manner

when You coming to kiss her legs teasingly moving away

Emily: nice see your tongue out like hungry dog son

She treating her own son like a dog and you loving it

[Image: emily-blunt.jpg]
(29-02-2020, 05:58 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: you want that pair baby? its old and full of smelly is that okay?

your mom Emily tapping your chin using er legs

when she raise her legs you can see her balls coming out from underwear

Emily: seems my son eyes looking at somewhere?

again slapping your chin in naughty manner but didnt correct her dress

Emily: okay if you want you mommy shoes then you need to kiss and lick my feet will you do that?

knowing you will die do that she asking you in teasing manner

when You coming to kiss her legs teasingly moving away

Emily: nice see your tongue out like hungry dog son

She treating her own son like a dog and you loving it

i loved her so much and always enjoyed these things she did... she knew how i was and what i enjoyed... seeing her balls from her underwear when she lifted her legs

IS: woh i want your shoes and your stockings na momma... smelly... no momma they smell so good... i love the smell 

she saying that i was coming and trying to lick and kiss her feet she moving them away treating me like a dog... i had my tongue out like a dog as well
(29-02-2020, 06:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i loved her so much and always enjoyed these things she did... she knew how i was and what i enjoyed... seeing her balls from her underwear when she lifted her legs

IS: woh i want your shoes and your stockings na momma... smelly... no momma they smell so good... i love the smell 

she saying that i was coming and trying to lick and kiss her feet she moving them away treating me like a dog... i had my tongue out like a dog as well

Emily: ok here it is

Now Emily showing her long clean shaved legs to her son IS who look like mad DOG

Emily : careful when you lick , dont make contact with your teeth

telling you to be cautious  and showing her legs and enjoy the way you lick all over legs and kissing her feet

Slowly spreading her legs and her hairy balls comes out from underwear by the sideways

[Image: emily_blunt-publicity-embed_3-2019.jpg]

Emily: okay today you begin a good boy so mommy will reward you

saying this she standing up and lifting her dress until waist

her balls are still hanging outside and its hairy

Emily: you can kiss and lick my balls, but its hairy as i didn't shave for week. do you mind?

asking you with teasing smile and making you kneel down in front of her

[Image: INTRO-1_EverettCollection_Emily%20Blunt.JPG]
(29-02-2020, 06:08 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: ok here it is

Now Emily showing her long clean shaved legs to her son IS who look like mad DOG

Emily : careful when you lick , dont make contact with your teeth

telling you to be cautious  and showing her legs and enjoy the way you lick all over legs and kissing her feet

Slowly spreading her legs and her hairy balls comes out from underwear by the sideways

Emily: okay today you begin a good boy so mommy will reward you

saying this she standing up and lifting her dress until waist

her balls are still hanging outside and its hairy

Emily: you can kiss and lick my balls, but its hairy as i didn't shave for week. do you mind?

asking you with teasing smile and making you kneel down in front of her

seeing her balls while i was licking and kissing her leg and feet and making sure i didnt make contact with my teeth like my mom emily said...

but i knew not to do anything unless she allowed and then she standing and lifting her dress up

and saying that i was so excited 

IS: no no momma i dont mind at all 

on my knees going and kissing and likcing her balls as soon as she gave me permission... but i didnt even take her underwear off just licking them and kissing them from the side
(29-02-2020, 06:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: seeing her balls while i was licking and kissing her leg and feet and making sure i didnt make contact with my teeth like my mom emily said...

but i knew not to do anything unless she allowed and then she standing and lifting her dress up

and saying that i was so excited 

IS: no no momma i dont mind at all 

on my knees going and kissing and likcing her balls as soon as she gave me permission... but i didnt even take her underwear off just licking them and kissing them from the side

Emily enjoyed the way IS licking her balls with out removing her underwear 

Emily : hmm yeah my son enjoy your mommy balls. Taste it and keep it in your mouth. 

Hmm yeah yes

Emily started moaning in hornyness caressing IS head and encouraging you to lick more 

[Image: d3c79bab5b61cab1f53d50c2d5533c32.jpg]

Emily : IS i saw your Marks getting lower, what happen dear son?

She moving and correcting her dress

Emily : come on sleep with your mom and cuddle me

Emily making you sleep next to her and her dick caressing your ass cheeks when she cuddle you

Emily : score good mark and mommy give my dick in your mouth 

Saying with smile and you both slept and cuddling whole night 

[Image: 775259060SH00070_Disney_s_M-798x1200.jpg]