Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Glamour Xclusive swing with bollywood bombshells
Soch lo.... IT MAY BE TOO HOT for u....

THERE's TWO of us here ALREADY!

[Image: IMG_2108.jpg]
We dont play by the rules here KS...

Its one for all... And ALL for ONE!!!!

[Image: 184884.jpg]
(15-02-2020, 04:36 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Soch lo.... IT MAY BE TOO HOT for u....

THERE's TWO of us here ALREADY!

With you I wouldn't mind if you are 3 or more... Waisay bhi, 2 are sometime not enough for you...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Dont say I didnt warn u KS.... Coz ur gonna be touched and felt and held... BY FOUR HANDS NOW!!!

[Image: 30RDP_TALAASH_SPAN-superJumbo.jpg]
(15-02-2020, 04:43 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Dont say I didnt warn u KS.... Coz ur gonna be touched and felt and held... BY FOUR HANDS NOW!!!

[Image: 30RDP_TALAASH_SPAN-superJumbo.jpg]

woww
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(15-02-2020, 04:43 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Dont say I didnt warn u KS.... Coz ur gonna be touched and felt and held... BY FOUR HANDS NOW!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you when your eyes will be popping out. . . . !

[Image: 5-Kareena-Kapoor.jpg]
KS... This thread is not only about ENJOYING A WOMAN's body.... ITS AN EXPERIENCE of ENJOYING EACH OTHER's body too! Its NOT A fantasy that everyone enjoys... and thats really fine... IT TAKES all kinds of sexual fantasies.... THATS why I always pre-inform all buddies...
So that their expression is exactly how they like and nobody feels odd... U LIKE IT UR WELCOME... U DONT ur still welcome... I would have PM'ed u but your INBOX was full...
ENJOY... cheers!
(15-02-2020, 04:49 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: KS... This thread is not only about ENJOYING A WOMAN's body.... ITS AN EXPERIENCE of ENJOYING EACH OTHER's body too! Its NOT A fantasy that everyone enjoys... and thats really fine... IT TAKES all kinds of sexual fantasies.... THATS why I always pre-inform all buddies...
So that their expression is exactly how they like and nobody feels odd... U LIKE IT UR WELCOME... U DONT ur still welcome... I would have PM'ed u but your INBOX was full...
ENJOY... cheers!

Thanks for explanation, ML. Would love to enjoy and being enjoyed :Big GrinD

Also, the inbox is cleared.
IM GLAD KS....

Go right ahead then! EXPRESS urself and ENJOY!
Aao na KS.... abh aisi bhi kya sharam???

[Image: kareena-kapoor-hot-.jpg]