Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
HD : ha ha haaa sahi pehchaani Sonaa.. yes i wanna fuck this...  famous.. meat...!!!  aaj thum mere slave ho.. what ever i tell.. u have to do.. 

kehthe huye... fatak se uski chair ko.. mer etarf ghumaath ahu.. me floor pe khada.. and sonakshi chair pe bethi he...

HD : Ohh yess sonaa.. theri lips.. uff...  lag raha he.. ki  blow job ke liye hi banaahe wo...

kehthe huye suddenly i take off my underwear... and my big huge hard long dick pops out.... infront of her face.... 

and me mere lund pe thupak karke split karke... mere saliva se ragadtha hu.. and uski face ke paas lejaathe huye...

Ahh yss mere sonaa raand.. come on choos mere lund ko.. aur mazaa de there maalik ko kehthe huye ... lund se uski lips and face pe fatak fatak karke maartha hu

[Image: EOfrQ5QWsAUuyp_?format=jpg&name=large]
(27-01-2020, 11:41 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ha ha haaa sahi pehchaani Sonaa.. yes i wanna fuck this...  famous.. meat...!!!  aaj thum mere slave ho.. what ever i tell.. u have to do.. 

kehthe huye... fatak se uski chair ko.. mer etarf ghumaath ahu.. me floor pe khada.. and sonakshi chair pe bethi he...

HD : Ohh yess sonaa.. theri lips.. uff...  lag raha he.. ki  blow job ke liye hi banaahe wo...

kehthe huye suddenly i take off my underwear... and my big huge hard long dick pops out.... infront of her face.... 

and me mere lund pe thupak karke split karke... mere saliva se ragadtha hu.. and uski face ke paas lejaathe huye...

Ahh yss mere sonaa raand.. come on choos mere lund ko.. aur mazaa de there maalik ko kehthe huye ... lund se uski lips and face pe fatak fatak karke maartha hu

[Image: EOfrQ5QWsAUuyp_?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: sonakshi-sinha-sexy-pictures-_010.jpg]
(Sonakshi was too much fired inside- feeling- aukat hai nhi teri, but as ur cock pops out, ur pant and underwear at ur feet, she looked at u with a suprised look- the cock is so thick and long , with a pink tip and pee slit.. )
(as u r spitting and applying ur saliva on ur cock, she looked at the process ... ab tak ameer aur celebrity mardo ke saath apni jawani se unhe khush karti thi.. but This person is under her status, still yeh toh too much erotic hai..  looks up at u and suddenly felt u hitting her sexy face and lips with ur rod) mmm mm (silent. ek baar ke liye palke jhukayi and then, looking up at u with a strange slutty look, unknown to u..) 
toh kyu na maalik ko Sona apna bhi jalwa dikhaye..  "andar" toh Sonakshi ko hi lena hai na? (seductively) chut marwane se dar nhi lagta saab, khud ki is jism ki bhookh se lagta hai (soft erotic voice)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
ahh i also understood.. ki randi line me agayi....

HD : ahh ysssss sona.. thuje aaj [ pain and pleasure dono milegi.. chintha math kar...

come on shuru thum karo.. khatam me kartha hu... kehthe huye...  kept my dick on her lips.. and rubbing on her lips.. and once again... i split.. my saliva.. on my dick.. and her lips.. this time...

and uski haath abhi bhi hand cuffs se lock he.. 

[Image: EOfrSYhXUAI0EKX?format=jpg&name=large]
(27-01-2020, 11:57 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh i also understood.. ki randi line me agayi....

HD : ahh ysssss sona.. thuje aaj [ pain and pleasure dono milegi.. chintha math kar...

come on shuru thum karo.. khatam me kartha hu... kehthe huye...  kept my dick on her lips.. and rubbing on her lips.. and once again... i split.. my saliva.. on my dick.. and her lips.. this time...

and uski haath abhi bhi hand cuffs se lock he.. 

[Image: EOfrSYhXUAI0EKX?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: sonakshi-sinha-sexy-pictures-_017.jpg]
(as u r rubbing ur thick cock on the sexy soft pink lips, and spat on the dick head and lips, smiling naughtily took out her soft n wet tongue tip with some of her saliva on it, looking in ur eyes sluttily, and slowly swirling the tongue around the cock tip mixing her saliva with urs, applying and spreading the mixed saliva on cock head.) aaaallll aaallaaall..lalalll.. louppppppp...(. without any sign to u, took 3/4 th of the cock inside mouth- pura nhi gaya, yet like a road slut, trying to take more inside)  loullpppp..guulpppp..sssssslouughhhhhh.ghuuulppppp..moullllllmmmppp
sex YL
Ahh ysss jaise hi usne mera lund andar lena shuru kari.. uff uski moo ki garmi mera lund ko aur hard karne laga.. aa ah yss haa hmm.. her sexy stare while sucking my  dick making me more wilder...

HD : ahh yss ah ysss Sona.. lagtha he bahuth saare lundonko choosne ki experience he thuje... ahh ysss uff.. ah yssssss  come on tae it.. completely.. take it completely... bitch.. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her back head again.. and pusshed my dick forcefully deep inside her throat.. and started to b fuck her deep throat fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak.... ki uski moose saliva bahar aake uski lips and chin se.. uski shoulder.. upper cleavage.. and uski dress pe girne lagi..

but i m not stopping at all.. fucking her deep throat.. and slapping her cheeks. fat fat fat ah ys yele randi.. ah yss bahuth ghamand he na.. ab le mere lund theri moome ye le fat fat fat

[Image: EOeaNo_WsAAXBp4?format=jpg&name=medium]
(27-01-2020, 12:19 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss jaise hi usne mera lund andar lena shuru kari.. uff uski moo ki garmi mera lund ko aur hard karne laga.. aa ah yss haa hmm.. her sexy stare while sucking my  dick making me more wilder...

HD : ahh yss ah ysss Sona.. lagtha he bahuth saare lundonko choosne ki experience he thuje... ahh ysss uff.. ah yssssss  come on tae it.. completely.. take it completely... bitch.. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her back head again.. and pusshed my dick forcefully deep inside her throat.. and started to b fuck her deep throat fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak.... ki uski moose saliva bahar aake uski lips and chin se.. uski shoulder.. upper cleavage.. and uski dress pe girne lagi..

but i m not stopping at all.. fucking her deep throat.. and slapping her cheeks. fat fat fat ah ys yele randi.. ah yss bahuth ghamand he na.. ab le mere lund theri moome ye le fat fat fat

[Image: EOeaNo_WsAAXBp4?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: sonakshi-sinha-sexy-pictures-_023.jpg]
[Image: sonakshi-sinha-sexy-pictures-_020.jpg]
(Sonakshi , sluttily staring at ur eyes, getting her mouth fucked without opposing) 
ggglooopppp...ssssslouhggggg..llloppp mmhhh (leaving deep horny sighs from inside. wanted to show her skills to get u in her control but hands tied) loummmhgggg...sssloughhhh...glloppp....mmhhhhh (saliva dripping on her sexy cleavage, on her chin, lips wet,  saliva reaching her glittering slutty dress... the dress Making u horny) gggloopppppp
sex YL
Hd : ah yss ah ys fachak facha fachak fachak fachak... karke.. uski moo ko chodathe huye...  suddenly i took my dick out... and she took deep breath.. haaa

and thabhi me uski hair pakadke fatak se chair upar utaatha hu....  - ah ysss Sona.. uff theri kapde tho thook se gandha hochuka he.. lets remove it kehthe huye uski dono side ki sleevs ko neeche kheench detha hu.. she i snot wearing bra inside....

so me dress ko uski kamar thak neeche kheench dtha hu.. and her big boobs pops out..... 

HD : ohh fuckkkk yaa.. ah ys sonaa kya mamme he theri saali kehthe huye gropped them.. and squeezed them hard...  and waise hi seedha use moome leke.. uski dono boobs ko badal badalke choosme laga.. slurp slurp slurp slru pslrup pushing her table.. bending he backwards

[Image: EN-3kPJUEAI7FJV?format=jpg&name=medium]
(27-01-2020, 12:34 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Hd : ah yss ah ys fachak facha fachak fachak fachak... karke.. uski moo ko chodathe huye...  suddenly i took my dick out... and she took deep breath.. haaa

and thabhi me uski hair pakadke fatak se chair upar utaatha hu....  - ah ysss Sona.. uff theri kapde tho thook se gandha hochuka he.. lets remove it kehthe huye uski dono side ki sleevs ko neeche kheench detha hu.. she i snot wearing bra inside....

so me dress ko uski kamar thak neeche kheench dtha hu.. and her big boobs pops out..... 

HD : ohh fuckkkk yaa.. ah ys sonaa kya mamme he theri saali kehthe huye gropped them.. and squeezed them hard...  and waise hi seedha use moome leke.. uski dono boobs ko badal badalke choosme laga.. slurp slurp slurp slru pslrup pushing her table.. bending he backwards

[Image: EN-3kPJUEAI7FJV?format=jpg&name=medium]
(Sonakshi closes her as u took her strings off, from her shoulder and in a moment, gropped and fondled her breasts and started sucking each one taking turns) ahhhhhhhhhhhouuchhh ahhhhhh 
(a slutty smile on her face) aahhhhhhh.. itne fast? aahhhhhhhhhhh
haath toh kholo mere ahhhhhhhh (bendind back a little,) ahhhhhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh ysss hm haa yss sona slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke uski bade bade mote mote boobs ko moome jithna hosake utna andar lethe huye.. ghas ghaske choosne laga slurp slru pslurp slurp slurp..

HD : ah yss itni bhi kya jaldi he...  sona.. kholungaa... baad me.. kehthe huye uski mamme choosthe hi use uthaaake table pe bitaa detha hu...

and doosri haath se uski thighs ko ragadthe huye uski dress ke andar haath lejaathe huye. uski panty ko hataathe huye uski choot pe haath daal detha hu and started to rbub her pussy  fastly.. and sucking her boobs at top.. 

[Image: ENr5UI_UYAUgpaD?format=jpg&name=medium]
(27-01-2020, 12:42 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ysss hm haa yss sona slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke uski bade bade mote mote boobs ko moome jithna hosake utna andar lethe huye.. ghas ghaske choosne laga slurp slru pslurp slurp slurp..

HD : ah yss itni bhi kya jaldi he...  sona.. kholungaa... baad me.. kehthe huye uski mamme choosthe hi use uthaaake table pe bitaa detha hu...

and doosri haath se uski thighs ko ragadthe huye uski dress ke andar haath lejaathe huye. uski panty ko hataathe huye uski choot pe haath daal detha hu and started to rbub her pussy  fastly.. and sucking her boobs at top.. 

[Image: ENr5UI_UYAUgpaD?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: sonakshi-sinha-sexy-pictures-_019.jpg]
(Sonakshi shivered as u placed ur hand on her soft white chut... moans out ) aaaaaaouuuushhh (feeling ur mouth sucking on each of her tits, smiling naughtily in pleasure) aaaaouchhhh aaahhhhh

(waving her waist to n fro as u rub her pussy, which is slowly getting wet) aaaaaahhhh ohhh yesssssss aaaaaahhhh (fells back as she cant mantain balance bending halfly on table and she lies on the table slowly) aaaahhhhh kya inves- aaaaaaahhh.. kitna aaahhhh garam investigation hai aaaaouusshhh
sex YL