Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Divya clear the inbox
[Image: ?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3pgva9gmqbtu]
(06-12-2018, 10:05 AM)SPchitti Wrote: [Image: 44831385_359367427971736_3172969647831145420_n.jpg]
I m hardick.. and aaj meri GF Kriti ki b'day he.. and she is staying in hostel so she is missin gthat fun and party and family at b'day

so mene uske liye ek surprise arrange kiya... i called her and said get ready i m coming to take u.. out..

so mene mere ghar me uske liye uski b'day ka arrange kiya tha...!! to make her happy..

and i went her house... to pick up her.

and called her.. Hey Kriti.. me car leke aya hu.. bahar.. ajavo..
(06-12-2018, 10:24 AM)SPchitti Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 10:05 AM)SPchitti Wrote: [Image: 44831385_359367427971736_3172969647831145420_n.jpg]

[Image: f99f8e7631f310012c0ddabcae954b35.jpg]
(06-12-2018, 10:25 AM)white panther87 Wrote: I m hardick.. and aaj meri GF Kriti ki b'day he.. and she is staying in hostel so she is missin gthat fun and party and family at b'day

so mene uske liye ek surprise arrange kiya... i called her and said get ready i m coming to take u.. out..

so mene mere ghar me uske liye uski b'day ka arrange kiya tha...!! to make her happy..

i come wearing same dress in pic...with smile on my face....

hey baby how are you....( giving u kiss over ur cheeks )

hmmmm to mera birthday yaad tha tumnhe? vow.....

( i was getting excited)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1328384343_Kriti%20Sanon%...58940b.JPG]
staring at u top to bottom..

Wooooowwww kriti.. u r looking like angel baby...!!

oh yes smere jaane man ki b;day me kaise bhool saktha hu...!! and i know u r missing ur family..!! so mene there liye ek surprise arrange kiya he.. aavo.. dikhaath ahu kehthe huye

car start karke mere ghar chalaaane laga...!! but mere aankhe thujse hat hi nahi rahe he..

ufff kriti.. kamaal ki lag rahi ho aaj..?? u r so gorgeous...
(06-12-2018, 10:28 AM)divya01 Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 10:25 AM)white panther87 Wrote: I m hardick.. and aaj meri GF Kriti ki b'day he.. and she is staying in hostel so she is missin gthat fun and party and family at b'day

i come wearing same dress in pic...with smile on my face....

hey baby how are you....( giving u kiss over ur cheeks )

hmmmm to mera birthday yaad tha tumnhe? vow.....

( i was getting excited)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1328384343_Kriti%20Sanon%...58940b.JPG]

(06-12-2018, 10:31 AM)white panther87 Wrote: staring at u top to bottom..

Wooooowwww kriti.. u r looking like angel baby...!!

oh yes smere jaane man ki b;day me kaise bhool saktha hu...!! and i know u r missing ur family..!! so mene there liye ek surprise arrange kiya he.. aavo.. dikhaath ahu kehthe huye

car start karke mere ghar chalaaane laga...!! but mere aankhe thujse hat hi nahi rahe he..

ufff kriti.. kamaal ki lag rahi ho aaj..?? u r so gorgeous...

ofoo surprise... vow i like it.....

ha ha..... birthday hai baby..... thoda bahut to haq hai na hot lagne ka mera bhi?

and i laugh ha ha ha

i love surprises.....

[Image: kriti%20sanon%20swapnil%20shinde%20star%...k=ptDRIM9M]
uff wo tho he.. Kriti.. par kabhi kabhi.. therei jaanu ko bhi.. uss garmi ka ehsaas lene do... ha ha haaaaaa

yaa baby... sure....

ye lo agaya mera ghar.. come on come with me.. 

kehthe huye. mere ghar ke paas paas aath ehi.. i closed ur eyes.. bfore opening the door..

and there aankhe band karke... door open karke thuje andar lekar arahahu... and closed the door and locked it.. and taking u towards the hall.. where i arranged cake.. candle.. and hall with colourful lights...

Here u go Kriti.. many many happy b'day to u.. kehthe huye opened ur eyes...

[Image: 47028485_1085529414955592_15743776903565...e=5CB14324]
(06-12-2018, 10:41 AM)white panther87 Wrote: uff wo tho he.. Kriti.. par kabhi kabhi.. therei jaanu ko bhi.. uss garmi ka ehsaas lene do... ha ha haaaaaa

yaa baby... sure....

ye lo agaya mera ghar.. come on come with me.. 

kehthe huye. mere ghar ke paas paas aath ehi.. i closed ur eyes.. bfore opening the door..

and there aankhe band karke... door open karke thuje andar lekar arahahu... and closed the door and locked it.. and taking u towards the hall.. where i arranged cake.. candle.. and hall with colourful lights...

Here u go Kriti.. many many happy b'day to u.. kehthe huye opened ur eyes...

[Image: 47028485_1085529414955592_15743776903565...e=5CB14324]
i got surprised.... vow.. hardick..... and meri anhe fati ki fati reh jaati hai.. and in excitement i kissed ur cheeks ummm

and then looking at cake and arranegments.... itna pyaar karte ho mujhse?

vow lets cut the cake

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]