Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
taking the chance and grabbing her ass mauling her navel...groping her tits

as we went n and shut the door

WD: uff kya mall hay tu (pulling her onme trying to kiss her) chal kiss dey jaisay tum agngreaz kartay hoon

[Image: Koffee-With-Karan-Katrina-Kaif-17.jpg]
(27-01-2019, 12:08 AM)wkdevil Wrote: when u touched her u heard a little gasp

taman: ishhhh jejju woh mainay bola shriya ko woh boli pati hay uska haq banta hay

woh bhabhi nahin samjhaygi...mujhat yeh pochna tha ki kya aap bhi aisay kartay hay?

kya har mard aisay hi karta hay wohh kal toh unhonay zid kardi...zabardast kartay hay meray sath

ab mein unki property thodi hoon aap yeh dekho (just puled her pallu down and showed u her back...all red spots over)

mein ghodi hoon toh aur dikay ata hay

IS: main shriya bhabhi se baat karoonga woh teek akr degi usse fikar mat karo

she showing me her back i was touching her back as well touching her red marks i didnt like that he did this to her

IS: yeh teek nahin hai abse dont worry mujhe bata dena i wont let him do this again to you bachi

main woh main toh aise bilkul nahin karta hoon aise karna toh teek nahin hai woh kajal ki body par toh aise kuch nahin hai
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-01-2019, 12:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: taking the chance and grabbing her ass mauling her navel...groping her tits

as we went n and shut the door

WD: uff kya mall hay tu (pulling her onme trying to kiss her) chal kiss dey jaisay tum agngreaz kartay hoon

katrina; maine kaha na main inidan hoon 

she difdn tlike how you kept reeferring to her as angrezan since she liked being a indian 

you was groping her your men laughing as you went inside to enjoy with her 

katrina hearing you wanted a kiss she leaned in a kissed you but it was a really weak kiss she was hardly into it at all

no passion no nothing no tongue barely even opened her mouth 

it was more of a peck then it was a kiss what she did

Katrina: muaahhh bas hogaya na yeh hi chaiye tha na tumhe aise

[Image: EzjrU8f.jpg]
she turned back and moved a little far

she was felling weird u touching her like this but was breathing hard...her breast were heaving

tamana: woh jejju (lifting her dress showing u her thigs) yahan pey na woh belt sey bhi (not saying much)

boltay hay ki meri chekein unay achi lagti hay aisay koi karta hay kya....

apka bhai hay mujhay lag kahin app bhi yeh sab ?

[Image: fwypsrI.jpg]
WD: sali rakhail aisay nahin (grabing her hair rougly yanking her to my lips smochong her...lciking her gums in)

muah muah mooh khool jeeb chat meri
(my hands on her shorts she trying to move away)

[Image: TEEkXrd.jpg]
(27-01-2019, 12:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she turned back and moved a little far

she was felling weird u touching her like this but was breathing hard...her breast were heaving

tamana: woh jejju (lifting her dress showing u her thigs) yahan pey na woh belt sey bhi (not saying much)

boltay hay ki meri chekein unay achi lagti hay aisay koi karta hay kya....

apka bhai hay mujhay lag kahin app bhi yeh sab 

IS: belt se bhi meri laadli ko belt se bhi 

i wasnt happy at all that he was doing this to her 

IS: dont worry abse kuch nahin hoga tumhe bacha aur nahin mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha woh aise karta hai 

main toh bilkul nahin karta hoon lagta hai he enjoys different woh eerrmm you know bedroom mein
(27-01-2019, 12:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: sali rakhail aisay nahin (grabing her hair rougly yanking her to my lips smochong her...lciking her gums in)

muah muah mooh khool jeeb chat meri
(my hands on her shorts she trying to move away)

katrina was shocked how you was behaving with her 

no one ever treated her like thsi hwo you was treating her so roughly and hard she was shcoked seeing all this 

katrina: muuaahh mmm uummm kya mmm uummm mmmm kar rahe ho tum aise aram se 

tring to psuh you off but she had no strength compared to you so you was enjoy her as you wanted now even moving your hand

to her shorts while she was pushing you away

katrina: woh take it easy na aise mmmm ummmm dheere se karo mmmmmm 

[Image: 6mqArT3.jpg]
she leting go off her fress and sitting beside u

tamana: woh kaisay jeeju aap kaisay kartay hay umm mera matlab hain

mein sochit hoon koi mujhay apni bahaon mein lelay bas...like hold me close

bilkul pyaar karya....ankhon min pyar dikhan chaiay jaisay appki akhhon mein dikta hay meray liya

woh woh mein kuch zada bolgayi shayad...mujhay jana chaiya rahul wait kara hoga....bohot gandi nazar sey dekh raha tha woh ajj

[Image: 9Xvy1pt.jpg]
WD: uhh katrina ahh teri british boor dekhni hay

(pulling her shorts off tearing them) ahhhh kitni gori hay tu

(grabing her pussy trying to push fingers in roughly)

(while i kising her neck)

[Image: 6398xxf.jpg]
(27-01-2019, 12:21 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she leting go off her fress and sitting beside u

tamana: woh kaisay jeeju aap kaisay kartay hay umm mera matlab hain

mein sochit hoon koi mujhay apni bahaon mein lelay bas...like hold me close

bilkul pyaar karya....ankhon min pyar dikhan chaiay jaisay appki akhhon mein dikta hay meray liya

woh woh mein kuch zada bolgayi shayad...mujhay jana chaiya rahul wait kara hoga....bohot gandi nazar sey dekh raha tha woh ajj

IS: aare nahin nahin tum yahan hi baitho uske paas jaane ki zaroorat nahin ha tumhe

i didnt want her to go to him in case he hurt her more since he was too rough on her and i wanted her to have 

much better than what he was doing to her 

IS: i can hold you bacha aao yahan main hold karta hoon yeh toh kar hi sakta hoon apni bachi ke liye