Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(26-01-2019, 03:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: woh momma mein karunga alia ko?

(walking over to alia) woh momma kaisay karna hay (mu cock hard even alia seing me naked for first time)

aish: sab kuch mujhe hi sikhana padga tum duno ko kya kuch toh karo na 

alia: woh sorry momma humein pata nahin kaise karna hai woh hum ab kya karein momma batao na humein 

aish: abhi bata dehit hoon main yahan aao WD chalo yahan aao 

you wwnrt to her and aish grabbed your cock your mom holding your cock now and brinign it closer to alia

[Image: YS3MwDK.jpg]

aish: alai on your knees chalo come on jaldi se aur jaise ice cream karti ho na vaise hi isse lick karo chalo ab 

alia: woh mujhe lick karn ahia isse par yeh toh eerrmm main eermrm kaise 

aish: maine kaha na jaise ice cream karti ho chalo lick karo aur phir apne mooh mein bhi daalo jaldi se 

dadaji:; karo beti if you still dont know hum abhi tumari mom ke saatb karte hai aur tum humein dekh kar seekh lena WD 

[Image: 5Daco0L.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal: (slightly moving her and covering her up in a blanket) woh jab uthaygi utjaygi app uthi abhi

jahaky ataiyar hojaiya (u went in the shower and came out to see she still sleeping on ur bed u were just wraped in a towel)

brother: (knocking) bhaiya apnay tammu ko dekha (then seeing her on ur bed)

kajal: aoo woh hann sori hay kal jhagda karliya tum logo nay

[Image: Zq1bDFk.jpg]

brother: (not liking she sleping in ur bed) yeh sab kya bachpana hay ismay aisay kaun karta hay kuch sanjthi nahin hay

(hearing all this she woke up..rubing her eyes,,)

tammu: woh  mein (she seeing u gasping closed her eyes and went under the blanket)

sorry mainay kuch nahin dekha

kajal: arrey sirf shirt hi nahin pehni hay chalo tum jaoo ab yaha sey
[Image: FvYmCn2.jpg]
my mom touching me i leaked a precum shot hiting alia in her eye

WD:w oh umm sorry alia..woh jee dadji jiasay ap karingay mein karta hoon

[Image: uQeB6h6.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 03:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: (slightly moving her and covering her up in a blanket) woh jab uthaygi utjaygi app uthi abhi

jahaky ataiyar hojaiya (u went in the shower and came out to see she still sleeping on ur bed u were just wraped in a towel)

brother: (knocking) bhaiya apnay tammu ko dekha (then seeing her on ur bed)

kajal: aoo woh hann sori hay kal jhagda karliya tum logo nay

brother: (not liking she sleping in ur bed) yeh sab kya bachpana hay ismay aisay kaun karta hay kuch sanjthi nahin hay

(hearing all this she woke up..rubing her eyes,,)

tammu: woh  mein (she seeing u gasping closed her eyes and went under the blanket)

sorry mainay kuch nahin dekha

kajal: arrey sirf shirt hi nahin pehni hay chalo tum jaoo ab yaha sey

the way she saw me and went straight under her blanket was so cute my brother wasnt happy with her sleeping her 

i was putting on my shirt 

IS: aare par phir kya bachi sofa pe so jayegi kya nahin tumhe sofa pe sona chaiye usse nahin toh woh yaahn agai sone ke liye 

aur tumhe chilana nahin chaiye bachi pe
(26-01-2019, 03:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom touching me i leaked a precum shot hiting alia in her eye

WD:w oh umm sorry alia..woh jee dadji jiasay ap karingay mein karta hoon

dadaji: chal aish tu kuttiya banke ider ajao leave them to it you come here and satisfy us

all the men sitting there with they cocks out now waiting for aish 

alia was holding your cock she had no idea what she needed to do with your cock at all now she was looking at aish 

uncle: chal aa yahan aur dikhao apni beti ko ki kaise chuste hai lund raandi ki tara 

aish went on her knees infront of all the men they stood up infront of her now alai nd you could see 3 cocks for her

[Image: 630n0HW.jpg]
alia: woh momma woh sab itne itne bade hai ab toh aur aap wahan sabke saath 

aish: haan you will also need to do this baad mein teek hai 

saying that she started erving they cocks she started licking one cock jerking two cocks with hands making sure she was 

handling all of them like the whore she was alia was looking at her 

and just like her mom was doing she started licking your cock now trying to copy her mom

[Image: H9JWtz7.jpg]
brother: bhaia aap rehnay doo apkay pyar nay bigada hay isay

yeh khud ladkay nikal gayi (u saw taman grabing the sheet around her not looking as u were dresing)

taman: main jari hoon aur app chuo raho chalkiya aap yaha say

(both went ans kajal dresing u up)

[Image: BEiJnfN.jpg]

kajal: kuch toh gadbad hay jannu donoo na ajj kal bohoot lad rahay hay..aur tamana hamesa bedroom nmein janay sey avoid karti hay

mainay notice kiya hay

(u all went outside tamana waiting at the door for u)

taman: ok jejju bye woh atay atay meri saree ley ana ok

[Image: BbRQ47g.jpg]
Wd bro do it on kareena and aishwarya
(26-01-2019, 03:26 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was right next to u fast asleep and slep talking

tammu: "ghar pey nahin hay woh aap jao meray kamray sey sahi nahin hay"

she was just blabaring on and then just turned and her hand on ur chest she suddled to u so close

u could feel her war body on u and couldnt move now)

[Image: fZM5H9H.jpg]

tammu: (she had a smile on her face like she was dreaming) "sir apki hoon jejju"

u felt asleep and when u opened ur eyes saw kajal standing ove u and taman cyddled to u

kajal: (judging face) uthgay dekho toh isay

[Image: gyfBsmy.png]

sexy show tamanna peeper
11;55 Pm in the night tamana fast aslepp when she was woken up by her husband

rahul: utho tamanaa jaldi aoo suprise hay

taman: kya hay abhi (seeing her hubby standing there)

rahul: uthi aur yeh lagaoo ankhon par (cloth so she couldnt see)

chalo nechay abhi tum

tamana: arrey kahan lekay jaray hoon

[Image: urhWYRl.jpg]

(she coming downstairs all the family awaiting her and she had no idea, that a suprise birthday party was set for her)

mein girjaungi arrey (she came moving her hands and touched u)

yeh jejju hay yahan? kaun kaun hay bolo na

(in front of her cake and gifts set)

[Image: Qdim8F9.jpg]
katrina kaif was shooting for her new film bharat 

the shooting location was in a villaige 

since it was item number she was doing adn the villaige was the perfect setting for what they wanted so they were busy 

shooting the film and shooting the item number 

[Image: JchVOG7.jpg]

she was dressed half naked since thats how katrinas item numbers were super hot and super sexy 

could make men cum in they pants in the theatre 

but one thing they didnt know about was in the village there were some very conservative people 

people that didnt like what was going on that a naked woman (even thou not fully naked to them it was naked)

dancing like this that too on republic day upar se angrezan bhi thi katrina which the locals didnt like

[Image: Y96n0J3.jpg]