Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(30-11-2019, 10:20 PM)lpg Wrote: bro your best plot on this british whore

[Image: vlcsnap-2018-09-16-20h15m25s405.jpg]

I would be relying on you in this matter...

Wo thakur saab- bahu plot with TW was out of the world...
(30-11-2019, 10:22 PM)piclover123 Wrote: I would be relying on you in this matter...

Wo thakur saab- bahu plot with TW was out of the world...

thanks thanks thanks

kabhi krna hua to bolna

[Image: DarlingIckyGiantschnauzer-poster.jpg]
(28-11-2019, 03:28 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: guy 1: haan...tab se dekh rahe the tujhe...ahhhh kya item hai tu...(licking ur shoulder)...ahhhhh...

guy 2 unzipped his zipper...and took ur hand there...u felt it...it was too huge...

IS: ahhhhh...u r so fucking hard...ahhhh boys...

[Image: 1AjgHQ3.jpg]

guy 3: (grabbing ur asscheeks) ahhhh jee karta hai teri gaand ko khaa jaaon...ahhhh 

he was really mashing and mauling ur asscheeks as if it was dough...

guy 1: (U were stroking him) ahhhh bitch...(rubbing his cock on ur thigh) ahhhhh...

IS: ahhhhh...u boys are so good...ahhhhh grope me boys...!

[Image: CWUq8U1.jpg]

u looked over ur shoulder...u saw amit getting all restless...he was getting jealous...

he was not even paying attention to preity now...other girls were now cheering for u...

preity: (jealous) yeh IS bhi kitni badi slut hai na...dekho pata nahi strangers ke saath hi shuru ho gayi...hai na amit...???

amit: oh...kya...woh...haan...!

[Image: OBd8HxM.jpg]

u saw this and decided to notch up the heat...

IS: (clinging on to one guy and rubbing ur thighs on him) mmmm...maza aa raha hai dance karke...???

guy: ahhhh haan...(mauling ur thighs) ahhhh bahut maza aa raha hai saali...!

another guy slapped ur ass from behind...it stung...u looked at amit and winked...!

[Image: lfAbVnV.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 06:13 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: u looked over ur shoulder...u saw amit getting all restless...he was getting jealous...

he was not even paying attention to preity now...other girls were now cheering for u...

preity: (jealous) yeh IS bhi kitni badi slut hai na...dekho pata nahi strangers ke saath hi shuru ho gayi...hai na amit...???

amit: oh...kya...woh...haan...!

u saw this and decided to notch up the heat...

IS: (clinging on to one guy and rubbing ur thighs on him) mmmm...maza aa raha hai dance karke...???

i was just having fun trying to tease amit as much as possible while also enjoying 

even the guy grabbing my thighs as well 

IS: i can see that ki tumhe toh bhot hi maaza araha hai

anotehr guy just slapping my ass
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-12-2019, 06:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was just having fun trying to tease amit as much as possible while also enjoying 

even the guy grabbing my thighs as well 

IS: i can see that ki tumhe toh bhot hi maaza araha hai

anotehr guy just slapping my ass

u moaned loud so that amit could hear...he was so damn jealous and horny...

u pushed the guy to a chair...and put ur feet on his crotch...ur thighs on the chair...

u started to tease the guy...by rubbing ur feet on his manhood...

[Image: HbOOo53.jpg]

he started rubbing ur inner thigh...u moaned...another guy started groping ur boobs...

IS: ahhhh boys...u r so rough...ahhhh dheere karo na...

guy 1: dheere...??? (he took his hand inside ur skirt and started rubbing ur pussy over it) aise...???

IS: ahhhhh...aise...ohhhh maa it feels so good...!

[Image: SQ3XnY3.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 06:26 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: u moaned loud so that amit could hear...he was so damn jealous and horny...

u pushed the guy to a chair...and put ur feet on his crotch...ur thighs on the chair...

u started to tease the guy...by rubbing ur feet on his manhood...

he started rubbing ur inner thigh...u moaned...another guy started groping ur boobs...

IS: ahhhh boys...u r so rough...ahhhh dheere karo na...

guy 1: dheere...??? (he took his hand inside ur skirt and started rubbing ur pussy over it) aise...???

IS: ahhhhh...aise...ohhhh maa it feels so good...!

the guys were having fun so was i having fun... making sure to tease amit as much as possible... also waiting for the chance since preity was still there

IS: mmmmm oh fuck thats good... you boys are much rougher than i thought you would be... but damn its good
(01-12-2019, 06:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the guys were having fun so was i having fun... making sure to tease amit as much as possible... also waiting for the chance since preity was still there

IS: mmmmm oh fuck thats good... you boys are much rougher than i thought you would be... but damn its good

suddenly preity got a call...it was from home...she had to go...

preity: amit darling...ghar jaana padega...chalte hain na...lets push off...

amit was in no mood to leave...he wanted to fuck IS at any cost today...

amit: arre bhool gaya...woh mera dost ankit aane waala hai na...tumse introduce karwana tha...kaise jaa sakte hain...

[Image: i6Vemwc.jpg]

preity: oh no...lekin mujhe jaana padega baby...papa ghusse mein hai...

ankit: no problem...tum jaao...main ankit se milke usske saath nikal jaaonga...

u heard this conversation...and smiled at amit even as u were getting mauled by those guys...

[Image: fNuJMKf.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 06:36 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: suddenly preity got a call...it was from home...she had to go...

preity: amit darling...ghar jaana padega...chalte hain na...lets push off...

amit was in no mood to leave...he wanted to fuck IS at any cost today...

amit: arre bhool gaya...woh mera dost ankit aane waala hai na...tumse introduce karwana tha...kaise jaa sakte hain...

preity: oh no...lekin mujhe jaana padega baby...papa ghusse mein hai...

ankit: no problem...tum jaao...main ankit se milke usske saath nikal jaaonga...

u heard this conversation...and smiled at amit even as u were getting mauled by those guys...

he wasnt leaving with her... he wanted to fuck me so much... i heard all that... so i knew she would be going now 

i was still dancing with them guys... they were groping me all over and i was loving it
(01-12-2019, 06:40 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he wasnt leaving with her... he wanted to fuck me so much... i heard all that... so i knew she would be going now 

i was still dancing with them guys... they were groping me all over and i was loving it

preity left...amit was looking at u hungrily...so was most of the guys in the pub...

u were now standing on top of the bar and dancing...pouring drinks down on to ur legs...

guys were licking it off...it was so filthy hot...

[Image: JXDXyEl.jpg]

amit had enough...he just came there...and pulled u on to him...

u started to grind urself on to him...he had a huge hard on by then...u could feel it on ur thighs...

IS: ahhhh amit...u want me...??? then tell me...beg me to let u FUCK me...!

amit: ahhhhhh IS...ahhhhhhh i am gonna make u beg for my cum today slut...!

saying this he carried u in his arms inside...there was a rest room on the back of the pub...!

[Image: ImCsFnv.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 06:48 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: preity left...amit was looking at u hungrily...so was most of the guys in the pub...

u were now standing on top of the bar and dancing...pouring drinks down on to ur legs...

guys were licking it off...it was so filthy hot...

amit had enough...he just came there...and pulled u on to him...

u started to grind urself on to him...he had a huge hard on by then...u could feel it on ur thighs...

IS: ahhhh amit...u want me...??? then tell me...beg me to let u FUCK me...!

amit: ahhhhhh IS...ahhhhhhh i am gonna make u beg for my cum today slut...!

saying this he carried u in his arms inside...there was a rest room on the back of the pub...!

she left and he coudlnt wait any longer just coming and grabbing me... he already had a huge hard on and he even picking me up and

taking me... to the restroom back of the pub

IS: aare i thought... you dont look at anyone besides preity... thats what you and ehr were telling me