Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-11-2019, 08:05 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Heyyyy Babu don't so formal, ye madam vadam chodo aur call me Pallavi.................Samjey??

[Image: disha-patani-s--slow-motion--sari-look-s...-04-28.jpg]

Pallavi kya banayi ko lunch ke liye ha(trying to be little flirty in front of nani bhai purposefully)
Khana to tasty hi hoga aap ki tarah 
Am i right nani bhai(checking if u r alright by my compliment to ur wife)
(15-11-2019, 12:20 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: now i am disgusting to u haa maam( i felt as if i will take revenge by disgusting u more looking into ur eyes i licked the floor where u placed ur feet when u walked in and )
slupppppppppppppp sluppppppppppppppppppppppp ummm ummm( kissing ur high heel marks looing at u seated above lie a queen)
yes i am disgusting i am an idiot for u
u didnt gave u autograph na

( the way u said chiii i stopped as i loved that expression in u)
madammmmm ( raising up looking at ur lips)

i want to be ur dog bhowwwww ( sniffing u all the time)

mmmmmm maam ( kneel down with my head near ur lap)

My Wife Pallavi: Just a Doggy haaan??? are you sure??? Just a Barking Doggy...........ummm

[Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-11-2019, 07:47 PM)Trisha_cuck Wrote: Oh u bitch...I'll suck ur boobs until they are plump and red...I'll slap your face with my hard cock you bitch...I'll make u suck it nice and hard with your wet slut mouth...
Then I'll bang your wet pussy and make u cum

Trisha_Cuck you are such a bruite force FUCKER, my CUCK Hubby can only fucking dream of these and see me get abused and used by you like a old toilet slipper and get so humiliated that he starts to cry of jealousy, I want you to treat me so bad and like trash that he wished he had a better cock and better sexual stamina... NORA is enjoying alll of the Foreplay and Sexua abusing and harsh treat jment of Trisha_CUCK anand wanting more and more FILTHY TALK and more Abuse from her dirty and filthy lover 

[Image: nora-fatehi-4a.jpg][Image: af4809742125b8f52eef1a208e901754.jpg]
[b]Trisha_Cuck you are such a bruite force FUCKER, my CUCK Hubby can only fucking dream of these and see me get abused and used by you like a old toilet slipper and get so humiliated that he starts to cry of jealousy, I want you to treat me so bad and like trash that he wished he had a better cock and better sexual stamina... NORA is enjoying alll of the Foreplay and Sexua abusing and harsh treat jment of Trisha_CUCK anand wanting more and more FILTHY TALK and more Abuse from her dirty and filthy lover [/b]
(20-11-2019, 08:21 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: I am expert in doing these kinds of things chotu................show your expertise in fucking hot women like my wife.............come on chotu..............Be a Man..............FUCK HER BRAINS OUT

My Wife Pallavi: Ummmm karle apni sapna poori Satish...............haaa

[Image: qZKduYd.jpg]
(I pressed u against the wall)
Haaaaaa meri bhook bada di tune pallu(i smooched u )
Aummmm aummm umm umm ummm(just kissing the lower portion of lips as i crush my chest against ur breast)
Haaaaa kitni gaddidaar boobs hai tera pallu i iove u
(Picked ur face in my hand and rained kisses all over ur face nose eyes forehead cheeck shin underchin neck)
Muahh umm umm umm ummm imm muahh ummm muahhh

Pallavi i i am mad for ur sweat aroma haaaa
Nani have u opened my account yet
(I had a bulge in my pant till the knee as my dick was too big)
(15-11-2019, 12:41 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
vastha enti vadina me ana anay had full confidence on you vadina definetlu nuv a dicks ne empty chestha inka once ninu ruchi marigaka ninu vodile petaru nekosam valla share ani anay ki tranfer chesina chesthau anaya guests vachalopu vadina ne ready chestha ani nuv bodulo dopukuna chira kuchilu lagesi ne chira ne vepi ne jaket patukune na pi lagi ne lip ne kiss chesthu ne jakey ne parapara chimpesthuna

My Wife Pallavi: Nannu pelli chesukunnanduku mee annayyaki aa maatramaina cheyyali kada ra

[Image: 48231.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-11-2019, 08:24 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Just a Doggy haaan??? are you sure??? Just a Barking Doggy...........ummm

[Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: ImpeccablePowerlessGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif]

Woof wooof woffff (licking my hand like a dog in front of u)
Can u tie a leash around me maam
(My face was near ur knee portion and i iubbed my nosetip on ur knee)
Bhowwe mmm mmm maaam rule me maam
This dog needs a mistress
(I ws thinking of sniffffing ur sweat from a towel u kept aside )
(15-11-2019, 12:43 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
ayyo vadina enti idi andaru chusthunaro idi public place ani chepthuna ne lip ne gadamga publicga andari mundu kiss chesthuna

My Wife Pallavi: Yes I am totally aware of it Vicky................publiclo kissing kaadu.............I want to take it next level..............do you have guts??? hmmmm

[Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif]

[Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif]
Hey Nani, can you and Bunny remind me that I am a real woman, my CUNT is dripping wet and I have no way of making my Sexual desires go away... I am itching for a Rough Hadcore Fuck and to someone please Fuck my Brains and shit out of me.... My Hubby is a CUCK and I need 2 men to satisfy me 1 man will not be able to do the trick... Ahhhhh ahhh
[Image: af4809742125b8f52eef1a208e901754.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(15-11-2019, 12:48 AM)Lushhunter Wrote: kasullu chellincha leni nerupeda vadine maharani me angaraksha kudi pe daya unchi pariharam chellinchu vidanam.meru sallavichina cho chellinchedam maha rani

My Wife Pallavi replied simple and straight.............swaying her hand on your head .........looking into your eyes............her respiration blowing your face: FUCK ME LUCKY

[Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif][Image: DearestVacantKakarikis-size_restricted.gif]
(20-11-2019, 08:31 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Yes I am totally aware of it Vicky................publiclo kissing kaadu.............I want to take it next level..............do you have guts??? hmmmm

[Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif][Image: IcdI.gif]

[Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_oowly5bQdN1ushjquo2_r1_250.gif]

vadina na gurinchi purtiga telisi kudana guts gurichi aduguthhnava ani ne top chimpe ne medalo una tali botu pattukune ninu na pi ki lagi ne road side cheap whore la e public chusthu undga publicga dengadam kadu public tho fuck chepitha ani ne cleavage pi kori ki love bite peti love bite petina place ne na tounge tho lick chesthuna