Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(18-11-2019, 04:48 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i parted my legs more so both of u have space and i look at david)

david come on remove my socks and also start recorsing in my mobile 

9 i patted anasuya and reginas head)

good job aahh ahh girls ummmm yesss
( i sat to the verge of the sofa so my balls are hanging down)

see both of u need to work properly ok

i hope u bitches understand

one on my balls one take care of my dickk

thapp thappp thapppp thapppppppppppp ( slapped both of their faces with my dick which was slight wet at the end)

dont show ur personal greed in front of me or else i will pack my crotch and leave

Regina was born whore ad cum guzzler and Cock Worshipping Slut, so was Ausaya and she was an even dirty slut and whore maybe even better than Regina when it comes to Carnal Hunger and Sex Desire both were Whores and Born Cum Sluts... Yes Anu haa regina let's cuck the CUM out of these heavy balls and dirty cock and make him Bone Dry and even I want to Suck the Blood out of this Dirty Cock till this man cries with pleasure, let's suck him .... Haan Regina I am sucking his Balls said Anusaya and Regina Started to lick and suck the Big Nigga type Cock and started going up and down... Aupppp haaaa slurrppp yaaa ummmm yaaa pluchak plucchakkk ..

Anusaya wnt smooocchhh slooochhhh fuckkkk yaaa salty and tasty balls yaaa hummm yaaaa
[Image: 555_1000.jpg]

[Image: anasuya-new010.jpg][Image: 421a6e28af9f9103e8eb28743e3885f7.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 04:58 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote:
Regina was born whore ad cum guzzler and Cock Worshipping Slut, so was Ausaya and she was an even dirty slut and whore maybe even better than Regina when it comes to Carnal Hunger and Sex Desire both were Whores and Born Cum Sluts... Yes Anu haa regina let's cuck the CUM out of these heavy balls and dirty cock and make him Bone Dry and even I want to Suck the Blood out of this Dirty Cock till this man cries with pleasure, let's suck him .... Haan Regina I am sucking his Balls said Anusaya and Regina Started to lick and suck the Big Nigga type Cock and started going up and down... Aupppp haaaa slurrppp yaaa ummmm yaaa pluchak plucchakkk ..

Anusaya wnt smooocchhh slooochhhh fuckkkk yaaa salty and tasty balls yaaa hummm yaaaa
[Image: 555_1000.jpg]

[Image: anasuya-new010.jpg][Image: 421a6e28af9f9103e8eb28743e3885f7.jpg]

david what are u doing there buddy
i told u ahhhhhhhh ahhh girls slowly i am here for a long time take ur time dont be greedy

ahhhh yess david i told u to remove my socks have u done ur jobb haaa 
( i parted my thighs more so now anasuyas head was underneath my crotch and regina licking my dick)

( my dick was growing in thickness and length each passing minute and even i dont know how much more it will grow)

regina i told u several times take special care of my pee slit dear haa did u not learn all this properly

( anasuyas face was buried underneath my balls i coudnt even see her)

ufff uff haaaaaaaa see david how i am enjoying life

( i tookmy mobile and ook pic of this)
(18-11-2019, 05:04 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: david what are u doing there buddy
i told u ahhhhhhhh ahhh girls slowly i am here for a long time take ur time dont be greedy

ahhhh yess david i told u to remove my socks have u done ur jobb haaa 
( i parted my thighs more so now anasuyas head was underneath my crotch and regina licking my dick)

( my dick was growing in thickness and length each passing minute and even i dont know how much more it will grow)

regina i told u several times take special care of my pee slit dear haa did u not learn all this properly

( anasuyas face was buried underneath my balls i coudnt even see her)

ufff uff haaaaaaaa see david how i am enjoying life

( i tookmy mobile and ook pic of this)

BUNNY my real wife is Anupama and she is the apple of my eyes and whole neighborhood jacks off on her and they steel her Bras and Panties while they dry on the lines of the house ...

I am sorry She is my wife and I can't let this happen so If you also want to fuck my wife you are welcome BUNNY 

[Image: anupama-parameswaran-HD-rakshasudu-7.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 05:26 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: BUNNY my real wife is Anupama and she is the apple of my eyes and whole neighborhood jacks off on her and they steel her Bras and Panties while they dry on the lines of the house ...

I am sorry She is my wife and I can't let this happen so If you also want to fuck my wife you are welcome BUNNY 

[Image: anupama-parameswaran-HD-rakshasudu-7.jpg]

what happened to anasuya

i want more options of ur wife 

and be more into kissing and all
Good Morning

Uff subah subah aise utaake de rahi ho Hansika.. 

[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(1).jpg]
[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(4).jpg]
[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(2).jpg]
[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(6).jpg]
I am love with a shape of u...

[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(5).jpg]
[Image: Hansika%20Motwani%20(3).jpg]