Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
[Image: EJo2XUPU4AAvSPQ?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hey White Panther, can you talk dirty to my darling wife Tamil Wife and she is fucking hot and shy.... Only talk and don't touch my wife...

[Image: sumitha_spicy_stills_2011120149_009.jpg] 

Hey White Panther, can you talk dirty to my darling wife Tamil Wife and she is fucking hot and shy.... Only talk and don't touch my wife...
(18-11-2019, 01:28 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Hey White Panther, can you talk dirty to my darling wife Tamil Wife and she is fucking hot and shy.... Only talk and don't touch my wife...

[Image: sumitha_spicy_stills_2011120149_009.jpg] 

are u a cuckolddavid
u like seeing ur wife fucked by others
i think we need to chat more
[Image: 72444528_2487066874725822_46214627684473...e=5E5443A0]
(18-11-2019, 01:32 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: are u a cuckolddavid
u like seeing ur wife fucked by others
i think we need to chat more

Yes, BUNNY, I am a born CUCK and it's in my Dirty Blood yes you are right... I like to let other men CUM Loads and Loads in my wife's CUNT and Ass and after the stranger is done and tired I go to my Wife and start licking and sucking the dripping Dirty CUM out and look at my Wife's Face and Eyes and Dirty Expressions when I do the Worthless CUCKOLDING Act.... She loves it and I love it....

[Image: Actress_Sumitha_Hot_Cleavage_Photos_12.jpg]
[Image: Actress_Sumitha_Hot_Cleavage_Photos_10.jpg]

[b]Yes, BUNNY, I am a born CUCK and it's in my Dirty Blood yes you are right... I like to let other men CUM Loads and Loads in my wife's CUNT and Ass and after the stranger is done and tired I go to my Wife and start licking and sucking the dripping Dirty CUM out and look at my Wife's Face and Eyes and Dirty Expressions when I do the Worthless CUCKOLDING Act.... She loves it and I love it....
[/b]
(18-11-2019, 01:36 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Yes, BUNNY, I am a born CUCK and it's in my Dirty Blood yes you are right... I like to let other men CUM Loads and Loads in my wife's CUNT and Ass and after the stranger is done and tired I go to my Wife and start licking and sucking the dripping Dirty CUM out and look at my Wife's Face and Eyes and Dirty Expressions when I do the Worthless CUCKOLDING Act.... She loves it and I love it....

[Image: Actress_Sumitha_Hot_Cleavage_Photos_12.jpg]
[Image: Actress_Sumitha_Hot_Cleavage_Photos_10.jpg]

[b]Yes, BUNNY, I am a born CUCK and it's in my Dirty Blood yes you are right... I like to let other men CUM Loads and Loads in my wife's CUNT and Ass and after the stranger is done and tired I go to my Wife and start licking and sucking the dripping Dirty CUM out and look at my Wife's Face and Eyes and Dirty Expressions when I do the Worthless CUCKOLDING Act.... She loves it and I love it....
[/b]

i will entertain u if u  have kareena kapoor as ur wife
(18-11-2019, 01:37 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: i will entertain u if u  have kareena kapoor as ur wife

Apart from Kareena do you like any other actress.... Any Tamil or Telugu One as I am a Tamil & Telugu Actress Lover ... I really appreciate it... Thanks BUNNY
[Image: 76645623_2410015155888419_45489157027565...e=5E482953]
(18-11-2019, 01:38 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Apart from Kareena do you like any other actress.... Any Tamil or Telugu One as I am a Tamil & Telugu Actress Lover ... I really appreciate it... Thanks BUNNY

What abt this milky beauty

[Image: 75380067_2410015205888414_56345922014900...e=5E864F55]
(18-11-2019, 01:38 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Apart from Kareena do you like any other actress.... Any Tamil or Telugu One as I am a Tamil & Telugu Actress Lover ... I really appreciate it... Thanks BUNNY

tamannah
nayanthara
shruti hasan
u tell me ur choices
and do in a slow manner and realistic way
and lets have this for a long time