Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(08-11-2019, 01:02 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi feeling your hard fingers on her smooth and sexy lips: Ummmm 

[Image: iKL7ABo.jpg][Image: iKL7ABo.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi in her low and horny voice: Heyyyy you.............stop touching me in such manner................you are obliged to do so...............stop it right now

[Image: Sada+Hot+Stills+_1_.jpg]

where the hell is ur hubby nani....he didnt repay my money...i will have to get it someway or other right?
( i took the finger from ur lips which had ur lipstick and ur saliva strand on it i took the finger in my mouth and licked my finger)
aummmmmmmmmmmm
ufff this is the sweetest thing i have ever tasted dear
(kya maal patni mila hai sale ko)
nani my best friend in college was my bestest friend
i was like a bodyguard to him as i was big and he was small but i always liked him a lot as he helped me in 
it was his mom kareena kapoors brthday and i was invited it was just a normal close borthday celebration
me nani and his mommy
( i bought boquet of rose and a nice gift )
( it was my first time to nanis home)
(08-11-2019, 10:54 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (Ohh she is so sexy but strict at tje same time what can i do now)

Maam see (watching ur lips move the way u speak uff so exotic)
I am his new intern maam i im coming from a poor background i wanna support my family
Nani sir will fire me maam
Please maam(ufff how sexy and seductive this woman is ufff)
Maam what may i do for u maam
(I was in a shirt pant tie the office peons uniform)

My Wife Pallavi's Lips if you mute the voice it will say FUCK ME

[Image: 5db86b8f60956_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-3.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi listening of your poor background: pch pch pch................sooo sad to listen that Satish

[Image: 5db86b9054907_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-10.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: I will give you the Papers, if you do what I say Satish? will you do for me, not so hard one though??? hmmm

[Image: 5db86b9073b23_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-11.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(08-11-2019, 01:08 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi's Lips if you mute the voice it will say FUCK ME

[Image: 5db86b8f60956_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-3.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi listening of your poor background: pch pch pch................sooo sad to listen that Satish

[Image: 5db86b9054907_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-10.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: I will give you the Papers, if you do what I say Satish? will you do for me, not so hard one though??? hmmm

[Image: 5db86b9073b23_Anasuya-Bharadwaj-at-MMC-Event-11.jpg]

(i was still staning outside the bunglow like a delivery guy )
( i was a innocent kid who wanted to get some moeny for my family who will work hard 24x7 so i can get my family fed)
( i was 21 years old just a fresher to the corporate system )
nani sir told me...that...( as u interupted me i was confused..)
umm ok maam
what to do maam ( i was not having a clue what ur plans are...i thought u would make me clean ur home or something)

maam nani sir told me to be back in office in 30 minutes ...so
will the task be completd in that time( i was peeking at ur sleveless arms once in a whie)
(08-11-2019, 01:05 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: where the hell is ur hubby nani....he didnt repay my money...i will have to get it someway or other right?
( i took the finger from ur lips which had ur lipstick and ur saliva strand on it i took the finger in my mouth and licked my finger)
aummmmmmmmmmmm
ufff this is the sweetest thing i have ever tasted dear
(kya maal patni mila hai sale ko)

My Wife Pallavi tensely looking at you licking your finger which is wet with her saliva and strawberry flavored lipstick

[Image: dasa-thirigindi-movie-sada-sexy-stills-2...dreamz.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Nahi nahi, aap ye kya kar rahe ho..............see after all I am your friend Nani's Wife............eyeing friend's Wife is Sin...............please don't do it................

[Image: sada_latest_hot_photos_1990.jpg] 
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(08-11-2019, 01:15 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi tensely looking at you licking your finger which is wet with her saliva and strawberry flavored lipstick

[Image: dasa-thirigindi-movie-sada-sexy-stills-2...dreamz.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Nahi nahi, aap ye kya kar rahe ho..............see after all I am your friend Nani's Wife............eyeing friend's Wife is Sin...............please don't do it................

[Image: sada_latest_hot_photos_1990.jpg] 

( i called nani in front of u )
hi nani bhaiii kya mal biwi hai yaar teriii fuckk man 
agar ye baat pata hota to 2 ya 3 lakh zyada de diya hota( looking at ur nice sleveless arms ufff)
( i put nani in speaker and started talking to u) 
listen ur hubby nani used to show me ur pics daily and i was mad for u from that days( coming closer to u )
ur spit is so tasty i dont know what to do
if i sin eyeing u i think god will be ok with that
why god had to make such a hot piece of meat( wrapping my ars around ur waist )
hmmmmmmmmmmm( pulled u to me )
Vadina
(08-11-2019, 01:06 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: nani my best friend in college was my bestest friend
i was like a bodyguard to him as i was big and he was small but i always liked him a lot as he helped me in 
it was his mom kareena kapoors brthday and i was invited it was just a normal close borthday celebration
me nani and his mommy
( i bought boquet of rose and a nice gift )
( it was my first time to nanis home)

My Mother in a Gorgeous Birthday Dress opened the Door (She dressed so well not because her birthday but because my Friend Satish was coming to our home, She is impressed by my narratives about him and his character): You must be Satish? right Bacche............(Taking the Boquet) Welcome Boy, ye sab ki kya zaroorat thi, but I have to say.............these roses set my mood for the day................Thank you...............inviting you in by opening door a little wider and allowing you to step in

[Image: df01e0246e8448999882ec9c75b31ac7.jpg]
nani was my neighbor
and it was rakhsha bandhan day and i didnt had any sister so nani told m to come to his home so his sister kajal agarwal will tie raksha bandhan to my wrist
( i was a 19 year old kid who was a orphan who had no one i considered nani as my own brother and so i went to his home)
ding donggg
nani its me satishhhhh  ( i was excited to hear that if someone ties rakhi then she will become my sister i havent seen nanis sister yet)
(08-11-2019, 01:22 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother in a Gorgeous Birthday Dress opened the Door (She dressed so well not because her birthday but because my Friend Satish was coming to our home, She is impressed by my narratives about him and his character): You must be Satish? right Bacche............(Taking the Boquet) Welcome Boy, ye sab ki kya zaroorat thi, but I have to say.............these roses set my mood for the day................Thank you...............inviting you in by opening door a little wider and allowing you to step in

[Image: df01e0246e8448999882ec9c75b31ac7.jpg]
Hot vadina