Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullfill Dreams
This thread we can fulfill dreams
Sanjay a big bussinesss man

uska employee hai sathish, wo aaj thume apne ghar pe dinner ke liye invite kia hai, regarding to get promotion

uski sexy biwi tamanna
[Image: 507547834205951d4e1dc80b3b01155b.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 04:50 PM)SPchitti Wrote: Sanjay a big bussinesss man

uska employee hai sathish, wo aaj thume apne ghar pe dinner ke liye invite kia hai, regarding to get promotion

uski sexy biwi tamanna
[Image: 507547834205951d4e1dc80b3b01155b.jpg]

(myself sanjay 52 year old ceo of a steel company and satish have invited me to his home who is just a normal employee trying to be friends with me i said ok to his offer in good mindset thinking of making good bonding with the employees)

( i was dressed in a blue shirt red tie and nice pants )

( i rang bell of his door)
dngg dongg
ding donggg
(30-10-2019, 04:54 PM)salivator Wrote: (myself sanjay 52 year old ceo of a steel company and satish have invited me to his home who is just a normal employee trying to be friends with me i said ok to his offer in good mindset thinking of making good bonding with the employees)

( i was dressed in a blue shirt red tie and nice pants )

( i rang bell of his door)
dngg dongg
ding donggg
tamnna door open karthi hai

vo ek sexy saree mein hai, uski kamar, nabi sabkuch dikraha hai us saree mein

tamanna: jii ayie sanjay jii apka hi intezar kar rahe hai hum, andar ayie
[Image: tamanna1.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 04:58 PM)SPchitti Wrote: tamnna door open karthi hai

vo ek sexy saree mein hai, uski kamar, nabi sabkuch dikraha hai us saree mein

tamanna: jii ayie sanjay jii apka hi intezar kar rahe hai hum, andar ayie
[Image: tamanna1.jpg]

( i was expecting satish to open the door so i was casual so when the door opened and i saw u my jaws dropped a litle)

ummm....aaap kon ho....( omg who is this lady ..ufff milky skin....and i was scanning ur milky skin ur face ur lips ur nose ur waist region)

satish ? i mean where is he....( i looked above the door at the room number to confirm this is the address satish gave me )
(30-10-2019, 05:01 PM)salivator Wrote: ( i was expecting satish to open the door so i was casual so when the door opened and i saw u my jaws dropped a litle)

ummm....aaap kon ho....( omg who is this lady ..ufff milky skin....and i was scanning ur milky skin ur face ur lips ur nose ur waist region)

satish ? i mean where is he....( i looked above the door at the room number to confirm this is the address satish gave me )

tamanna: yes sir this is sathish's home, plss app andar ayie

(she move inside and stand near the sofa, sathish came out of his room)

sathish: ayyie sir i was waiting for you, please have a seat

(make you to sit in the sofa)
[Image: 4220723-tamanna-black-saree-normal.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:09 PM)SPchitti Wrote: tamanna: yes sir this is sathish's home, plss app andar ayie

(she move inside and stand near the sofa, sathish came out of his room)

sathish: ayyie sir i was waiting for you, please have a seat

(make you to sit in the sofa)
[Image: 4220723-tamanna-black-saree-normal.jpg]

ohhh this is satish home ok wowww ( looking at u but then i looked at the home interior as i entered in)  .....nice home haa truly beautiful ( i was praising the home but my inner mind was praising you )

( as u stand near the sofa and satish came i shook hands with satish)

satish u have such a beautifull........( i was about to say wife but i stopped)...umm home

( as i sat on sofa and u were standing beside the sofa i just peeped at ur nice waist and ur inner belly and sleveless arms uffff how milky can someones skin be...omg wowwww ..i was not looking at satish and looking at ur wife here and there and feeling nervous on how t make a conversation when i am so distracted)
Great start guys

Keep rocking
(30-10-2019, 05:13 PM)salivator Wrote: ohhh this is satish home ok wowww ( looking at u but then i looked at the home interior as i entered in)  .....nice home haa truly beautiful ( i was praising the home but my inner mind was praising you )

( as u stand near the sofa and satish came i shook hands with satish)

satish u have such a beautifull........( i was about to say wife but i stopped)...umm home

( as i sat on sofa and u were standing beside the sofa i just peeped at ur nice waist and ur inner belly and sleveless arms uffff how milky can someones skin be...omg wowwww ..i was not looking at satish and looking at ur wife here and there and feeling nervous on how t make a conversation when i am so distracted)
(tamanna goes inside the kitchen and comes with a glass of juice)

tamanna: take this sir its for you

(sathish sitting near you in sofa)

sathish: yes sir take it

(she is bending before you)
[Image: 6818337010_6f908d3df6_b.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:18 PM)SPchitti Wrote: (tamanna goes inside the kitchen and comes with a glass of juice)

tamanna: take this sir its for you

(sathish sitting near you in sofa)

sathish: yes sir take it

(she is bending before you)
[Image: 6818337010_6f908d3df6_b.jpg]

(i watched ur ass when u walked to kitchen but i noticed satish looking at me so i smiled in a guilty way looking at him)

hehe satish...hows ..umm everything ( but stopped speaking as i know that i am looking at ur wife in a little wierd way)

(satish sat on the adjacent sofa and i was feeling little curious ...i was thinking " is he ok with me watching his wife")

( when u brought me juice and bend i looked at ur lips as u spoke and i looked at ur nice shapely nose and ur slight clavage and i felt the aroma of ur skin as u were near mmm ufff)

umm thank you 
(my palm was tremblig as i placed my plam forward and touched the glass my hands were shaking with slight nervousness i havent seen such a beautiful woman in my life ufff kya mast maal hai yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar )

aapka naam kya bataya aapne ( looking at u trying to make conversation)