Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-10-2019, 03:02 PM)sunny123 Wrote: nani19999

Her face, uff that cuteness flawless.................

chepu nani ufff ani middella apinav yendi ra nuv yem chepthava ani na bithri penmeti bithar bithra chusthundu

I wanna create Tsunami between your thighs with my SULLI Nidhi

[Image: NidhhiAgerwal-AT-ZeeTelugu-Awards-06.jpeg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 03:28 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Shboitha: Haaa Fuck me Brother

[Image: 14381253337_b3ba0294aa_b.jpg]

(Her phone was ringing but I was holding her hip and slolwy pushing my dick Inger thighss and it was touching her pussy lips and she realised it was too big and started to scream ) auahghhhhh didiiii aughhhh even the bell be ringing for ur voice Didi augghhhhhhh ( I was biting and pushingmky dick in her thighss in house while her Boise and moaning echoed)
[Image: 71500559_1329844923851894_60308434403826...e=5E276DE7]nani garu na bharya pi meku una prema ne 2 wordslo chepali ante em cheptharu nani garu
(20-10-2019, 03:29 PM)nani19999 Wrote: I wanna create Tsunami between your thighs with my SULLI Nidhi

[Image: NidhhiAgerwal-AT-ZeeTelugu-Awards-06.jpeg]

na pellam ne muchata barabara nenu terustha nani nadi one condtion na penimetine kukala use chesthu vani kanalla mungatta nanu denthanu ante nenu ready nani [Image: 30624643_1783546051940211_76560664731053...e=5E2CC60E]
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(me and nani were close friends and while talking i ust said to u )
nani bro ur wife ur newly wedded wife SADA is hot as hell bro
u r one lucky bastard
( i told this as i was walking to our building ...we both stay in same building i am bachelor and u r just married we are childhood friends)
(20-10-2019, 03:08 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i raised my hand from ground and now only on knees so u can see the tent in my pant)
ye dekh rhi hoo madam jiii
ye aapke wajah se hua hai
sirf aapke wajah se
aapka seduction power bhot jyada hai
mai khudko control nhi kr pa rha hu
sirf aur sirf aap ki wajah se...aur mujhe lagta hai ki aap ye sab jaan booj ke kr rhi hoo aur mujhe apne vash me laa rhi ho
aur phir aap ye kehti ho ki aapne kya kiya
yahi aapka hypocrisy

mai aapke passene ka sugandh soongne ke liye kisi ko bhi maar sakta hu
aapna sara property aapke naam pe likh ke de saskta hu
aaur aap puch rhi ho hypocrisy kya hai
( a small tear rolled down the edge of my right eye)
My Mother Geetha was stunned and cried out loud: No I don't mean it at all.....................I came here ..............I came here.............she almost forgot that why she came here

[Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif]

My Mother Geetha: Haa I came here to safeguard my Son................I came here to protect my Son from a Goon like you

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

My Mother Geetha: So better don't ever mess with my Son anymore.....................

[Image: nvI0VNo.jpg?1]

My Mother Geetha: If you mess with my Son I will not spare you Satish..................now give me way................I think I have to leave from here now

[Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 03:10 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: vicky:chi nuvv lanjave ani ne juttu pattukune vadi modda ne notlo petti elanti kasi lanja ne denga chance kavali ante vachi e lanja ne kisd cheyandi ani na ne thoda chillchi na nacked dick ne pukulo petti ne puku ne denguthuna
road meda una sunil:ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh cheekave cheekuv ani ne juttu pattukuna

My Wife Shobitha taking our Son's Naked Dick in her pussy: haaa haaa haaa haaa Fuck me Vicky..............Fuck me my Son Vicky................Fuck me my son of a Slut Vicky.......

[Image: 68771489_721776188284790_258530691683572...Mw%3D%3D.2]

My Wife Shobitha sucking Sunil's Dick: Slurp slurp slurp....................

[Image: anasuya200919_10.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 03:36 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother Geetha was stunned and cried out loud: No I don't mean it at all.....................I came here ..............I came here.............she almost forgot that why she came here

[Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif][Image: Aishwarya-aishwarya-rai-34459875-500-219.gif]

My Mother Geetha: Haa I came here to safeguard my Son................I came here to protect my Son from a Goon like you

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

My Mother Geetha: So better don't ever mess with my Son anymore.....................

My Mother Geetha: If you mess with my Son I will not spare you Satish..................now give me way................I think I have to leave from here now

[Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif][Image: ForthrightMixedDonkey-size_restricted.gif]
Nani ana ne ama ne zaldi na mungata nudi thollkapo ana inko 5 minutes na mungata ne ama ne chustha edane ne ama panga chillchi ne ama poka ne dengutha ana
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(20-10-2019, 03:36 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother Geetha was stunned and cried out loud: No I don't mean it at all.....................I came here ..............I came here.............she almost forgot that why she came here

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

maaaam was a goon but now after interacting with u 
i am not more than a pet dog to u and ur family
if anyone messes with nani i will bring his head near ur feet so u can play football
( my heart was trembling hearing u will leave now)
muahh muahh muahh muahh muahh muahh mauhh muahh
9 i started kissing the floor like a slave )
maam u can step on the floor it has my kisses on it
please bless me by walking over it maam
muahh muahhh
( i kept on kissing the floor0
i hope u understand my situation maam and ( giving u a dog leash)
[Image: Pawtitas-2-dog-leash1.jpg]
make me ur pet maam
bhowwwwwwwwwwww (like a dog i barked to ur surprise)
(20-10-2019, 03:17 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i walked in looking at ur nice structure)
umm actually where is nani i had a discussion with him thats why i came
( i had a weakness for hot woman like u )
( i was old but my hunger was too much)
naniiii ( i shouted angrily)

My Wife Asin with a good seductive body Curve: Habba sirji please................you are scaring me...............calm down for a while please

[Image: F5bBkUk.jpg]