Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-10-2019, 02:52 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Sister Riya: Ohhh is it Satish, seems we both have common problem

[Image: riya.jpg]

(i got up)
(i should be frank and say what i have in mind)
actually didi i always search ur pics and videos u post in facebook and instagram( i looked at nani who is lil surprised)
i think u r my source of distraction umm didi
i mean i cant hold back now
ur name riya sen makes my heart tremble a little
(20-10-2019, 02:31 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: Ohh yeah Didi u will be shocked to see the growth down there Didi ...( As I went in room I placed her in bed and I was on top and the door was not closed... But she was  hugging and I was removing her shirt with mouth and biting her boobies while my hands was trying to pull her skirt down .. and my hardon poking made her shock )

My Wife Shobitha: Ufff you are exciting me a lot Chotu

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-Feet-3834202.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 02:57 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Shobitha: Ufff you are exciting me a lot Chotu

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-Feet-3834202.jpg]
Ohh yeahhh didii u will aoommmm soon know it Didi aoommmm ( in a flash her shirt and bra was torn and her right boobies was in my mouth ) aooommmmm aoommmm ( I teared her skirt and my dick tent was in her thighss and she was holding tight reasiling how big I am for her ) auaughhh didiiii augghhhhhhh
(20-10-2019, 02:33 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: Ummma didiii ( was kissing her shoulder and slowly moving her to sofa ) ummm will leave edeep in u Didi imma ( I was trying to dominate her even being ayoung and shorter than her ) ummmahh u are mine didii ( she was feeling my hands was moving up her waits and removing her shorts )

My Wife Shobitha: Keep doing chotu..... I am liking it

[Image: STGLo9.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 02:50 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Shobitha tempting and teasing you at a time: Abbaa Vicky...............vodilipettara..............naaku bayanga undi nee behavior choostunte

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images36.jpg]

ne lips ne na lips tho touch chesthu ne lip ne na panti tho 10 minutes gatiga pattukune ne lip ne bite chesi ne lip ne na tounge tho lick chesthu kamaaa nidina ne chillipi eyelo ki chusthu unta nallo vintha vintha korikalku puduthunayi vadina a korijallu ento chepana ani adiga
(20-10-2019, 02:59 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Shobitha: Keep doing chotu..... I am liking it

[Image: STGLo9.jpg]
Auaughhh didiiii uuammmm ( slolwy moving her shorts down and she was Ina. Blackl lingerie making her rost pussy lips ) auaughhh didiiii I wish auaghh ur hubby sees this how am gonna pound Didi.... ( I removed my shorts and out came 12 inch monstaer slapping her thighss 

She was shell shocked in sofa and moaned .. she was nude fdown and dressed top )
nani19999

Her face, uff that cuteness flawless.................

chepu nani ufff ani middella apinav yendi ra nuv yem chepthava ani na bithri penmeti bithar bithra chusthundu
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(20-10-2019, 02:41 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i right then and there knew u were a top intelligent and manipulative woman how u strategically made me ur  slave now cting as if its my fault)
i am sorry that u feeling emabrassed9 now i have a big tent in my shorts and no one can hide it )
but i cant help it maam
u r ..like a godess i mean
look at urself why are u born...i think u r born to rule all the men in the world
all men will be at ur fingertip obeying u just like me
and i am honoured to be on my knees in front of u maam
slap me if u feel i am wrong
uff ur hairs ur earlobe ur attitude ur nose ur nathni ur lips ur eyes ur neck ur arms ur armpit ur cleav......( i stopped there )
and how to forget ur spit maaam
and u asking why am i excited to u ha maam why u doing this maam
why this hypocrisy( i was almost crying at the verge of crying due to ur tease)
My Mother Geetha looking at you while you are talking

[Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif]

My Mother Geetha feeling joyous when you said she can control MEN with a snap 

[Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv]

My Mother Geetha: Hypocrisy, now what does that Mean Satish Babu??? haan

[Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif] 
Code:
Eeee
Code:
[quote='nani19999' pid='293327' dateline='1571562923']

[b]My Wife Shobitha: aravanu Vicky...................nuvve arichi cheppu....................antu teasing you[/b]

[b][img]https://instagram.ffra1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/e35/p1080x1080/67033444_871918076542216_3976245107592372856_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ffra1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&oh=e85381d9ec0b8b276d151e8df763e48b&oe=5E15059E&ig_cache_key=MjExNzM0MjAzNzc4MzQxMTQ5Mw%3D%3D.2[/img][/b]
[/quote]
vicky:chi nuvv lanjave ani ne juttu pattukune vadi modda ne notlo petti elanti kasi lanja ne denga chance kavali ante vachi e lanja ne kisd cheyandi ani na ne thoda chillchi na nacked dick ne pukulo petti ne puku ne denguthuna
road meda una sunil:ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh cheekave cheekuv ani ne juttu pattukuna
(20-10-2019, 03:04 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother Geetha looking at you while you are talking

[Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi2hqjCpTN1qh2mrro1_250.gif]

My Mother Geetha feeling joyous when you said she can control MEN with a snap 

[Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv][Image: tumblr_oz8juwleDi1ushjquo1_500.gifv]

My Mother Geetha: Hypocrisy, now what does that Mean Satish Babu??? haan

[Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif] 

(i raised my hand from ground and now only on knees so u can see the tent in my pant)
ye dekh rhi hoo madam jiii
ye aapke wajah se hua hai
sirf aapke wajah se
aapka seduction power bhot jyada hai
mai khudko control nhi kr pa rha hu
sirf aur sirf aap ki wajah se...aur mujhe lagta hai ki aap ye sab jaan booj ke kr rhi hoo aur mujhe apne vash me laa rhi ho
aur phir aap ye kehti ho ki aapne kya kiya
yahi aapka hypocrisy

mai aapke passene ka sugandh soongne ke liye kisi ko bhi maar sakta hu
aapna sara property aapke naam pe likh ke de saskta hu
aaur aap puch rhi ho hypocrisy kya hai
( a small tear rolled down the edge of my right eye)