Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-10-2019, 11:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my sister even loveed cocks so this wanst humiliating for her more like she woul do anything i saw her on her knnes licking the floor

WD: (getting her a towel) didi clean up u are leaking averywhere

she licking it off the floor and then you saw him put his feet on her head as well while she was cleaning it all up keeping his feet there until she finished

producer: chal chal ab nikal... asli actress aane wali hai... i dont want you infront of margot robbie uska mood off hojayega chal nikal abhi 

she all dressed and she went... and she going now and when you both got out you saw the other actress as well

[Image: 9LEcysH.jpg]

priyanka: woh hi... margot...

margot: your here again... wheres security... i thoguht whores were not allowed on set... come on... get the fuck out of here before i call security

but damn you can leave him here and we can have some fun with this guy 

[Image: top-image38.jpg]

'priyanka grabbing you and taking you away now' chalo WD lets go... aur kaam bhi hai humara chalo abhi 

(priyanka grabbing you and taking you now... she had got fucked an dinsulted but still she would be there again tomorrow or some other day looking for a role)

[Image: X8N5Je7.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(19-10-2019, 11:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he not even touching me which i loved... i loved how scared people were on priyanka i was still dancing teasing him and sara one of the GFs of a son getting fucked good

it was very open the don world even i wanted to get fucked like her but i knew priyanak woudlnt allow that but i loved teasing anf havign fun like this anyway... not knowing he was telling her about what ahppened

he pulled me in 'fuck i was waiting ki kab karogaye' i was dancing more with him now while he had his hands on me and my hands on him

priyanka (held his wifes hair and pushed her on her knees and slapped her) chal tu choos mera (to don)

oyy sahin sahin bool jhoot bolayga na toh lund kat kay teri hi gand mein daldungi

don 3: aray sach bool raha hoon apnay bodyguard say pochon na
[Image: S6dxm6J.jpg]

bodyguard: woh nahin aisa kuch nahin (priyabka gave him a look) woh madam sun hi nahin rahi thi woh poori raat kiya

priyanka: tu toh rukh dekh kya karti hoon tumhara usay lao jisnay choda hay

(while the don who grabbed u was fliting and  dancing with u he moved his hands on ur ass and swueezed it)

don: damn girl thats a botty  would lick it all day kasam say mooh andar rakh kay sojaunga uff

[Image: 6VveKf7.jpg]

shruthi : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u saw a don wife on the dance flooe legs spread getting fucked) array 4 log hogay hay

aur kitnay log chodingay

[Image: jVhgb7d.png]

don: array jann tu kahin nahin janay wali hay (then looked at u and said it to ur face) unlees tujhay chaiya yeh (jerking his cock looking at u)

(u then saw the don who fucked u was being bought in by priyanks men to her)

[Image: RNzlaC4.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka (held his wifes hair and pushed her on her knees and slapped her) chal tu choos mera (to don)

oyy sahin sahin bool jhoot bolayga na toh lund kat kay teri hi gand mein daldungi

don 3: aray sach bool raha hoon apnay bodyguard say pochon na
bodyguard: woh nahin aisa kuch nahin (priyabka gave him a look) woh madam sun hi nahin rahi thi woh poori raat kiya

priyanka: tu toh rukh dekh kya karti hoon tumhara usay lao jisnay choda hay

(while the don who grabbed u was fliting and  dancing with u he moved his hands on ur ass and swueezed it)

don: damn girl thats a botty  would lick it all day kasam say mooh andar rakh kay sojaunga uff

shruthi : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u saw a don wife on the dance flooe legs spread getting fucked) array 4 log hogay hay

aur kitnay log chodingay

don: array jann tu kahin nahin janay wali hay (then looked at u and said it to ur face) unlees tujhay chaiya yeh (jerking his cock looking at u)

(u then saw the don who fucked u was being bought in by priyanks men to her)

i was loving the dance now since he was getting more open and even moving his hands on my ass

IS: you took your time grabbing my ass (i was even grinding on him a little as well while we was dancing) sirf mooh hi ander rakhna hia kya

'then looking at the other guy who said that who was fucking another don wife' acha priyanka wahan hi hai... uske saamne karogaye kya

(then the don getting brought in i ddint know what for right now iw as just enjoying the dance)
(19-10-2019, 11:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she going and walking like that all happy... but other men were taking pictures of her as well... since the school wasnt far so she always walked

and men taking pictures and not only that she were sending you the pictures they were taking 

guy 1: aare dekh kaise dress akr rahi hai tumari beti... aise koi dress karta hai kya

guy 2: you should keep her under control... dekh kaise chal rahi hai... koi aur hota toh jhuka ke chhod hi dehta hoon abhi tak 

they were always slut shaming your daughter all the time... but they also knew they couldnt have her since she loved teasing them as much as she could

but not giving them anything at all 'tum logon ke paas koi kaam nahin hai kya... ya bas aise hi aate ho aur ladkiyon ko ghoorte rehte ho tum'

guy 4: asie kapde pehanegi toh hum kya kar sakte hai... ek bhar yahan toh aaana... dekh kya karta hoon tumare saath aana yahan toh ke minute

the neighboorhood hated how she dressed but all ogled at her

WD: array aisay mat bolon beti hay meri tum sab usay dekho mat

and jhanvi never backed down from any challenge she loved being in control

[Image: robRDxS.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the neighboorhood hated how she dressed but all ogled at her

WD: array aisay mat bolon beti hay meri tum sab usay dekho mat

and jhanvi never backed down from any challenge she loved being in control

it was her school time yet she was here in the street having fun... you would come outside you would see her... you thought you might have gone by

now but she wasnt... she loved all this... she stopped and turned and saw them looing at her ass now as well 

jahnvi: acha isse dekh rahe ho tum log... toh kya karna hia iske saath... kuch karna bhi hai kya ya bas dekhna hai tum logon ko... bas dekhogaye kya

[Image: r8BOluf.jpg]

it was then she even started shaking her ass a little as well for them which was making them even more crazy about her

guy 2: fuck mujhe toh chaiye hi chaiye

guy 1: aare nahin bachi hai... police ajayegi mujhe tohb kuch nahin karna hia uske saath toh... par fukc look at that ass move na dekho toh

she shaking her ass teasing them as much as possible all of them not doing anything just staring at her 

[Image: 1cDAzme.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:48 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she licking it off the floor and then you saw him put his feet on her head as well while she was cleaning it all up keeping his feet there until she finished

producer: chal chal ab nikal... asli actress aane wali hai... i dont want you infront of margot robbie uska mood off hojayega chal nikal abhi 

she all dressed and she went... and she going now and when you both got out you saw the other actress as well

[Image: 9LEcysH.jpg]

priyanka: woh hi... margot...

margot: your here again... wheres security... i thoguht whores were not allowed on set... come on... get the fuck out of here before i call security

but damn you can leave him here and we can have some fun with this guy 

'priyanka grabbing you and taking you away now' chalo WD lets go... aur kaam bhi hai humara chalo abhi 

(priyanka grabbing you and taking you now... she had got fucked an dinsulted but still she would be there again tomorrow or some other day looking for a role)

i couldnt even dream of being with such a hot girl and my didi would never allow it

she dint even get the role she was just a cum dumpster

[Image: e6r11jb.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 12:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i couldnt even dream of being with such a hot girl and my didi would never allow it

she dint even get the role she was just a cum dumpster

thats all your sister was in hollywood and that was a cum dumster and nothing else

ppriyanka: tum kuch jyada nahin ghoor rahe ho usse... chalo ab maine kaha na... dont just keep staring at her now... chalo 

she dragging you away and you both going home and 

priyanka: make sure you wake up early tomorrow... kal role mil gaya hai mujhe script reading ke liye jaana hai mujhe teek hai... toh make sure you ready

[Image: j86Zm9t.jpg]

you both going sleep... margot would have probably had sex with you just to insult priyanak more but priyanak wouldnt allow that she knew if there

was some people she had control over it was you and your friends she had her control over... you both getting up early

priyanka: chalo your ready na 'you fully ready' acha ek bhar margot ko kya dekh liya ab toh mujhse pehle ready hogaye aur upar se itne acha kapde

chalo get changed again i dont wan tyou looking this good chalo... aur haan call your friends over for the evening time teek hai 

[Image: nTKtoQa.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was loving the dance now since he was getting more open and even moving his hands on my ass

IS: you took your time grabbing my ass (i was even grinding on him a little as well while we was dancing) sirf mooh hi ander rakhna hia kya

'then looking at the other guy who said that who was fucking another don wife' acha priyanka wahan hi hai... uske saamne karogaye kya

(then the don getting brought in i ddint know what for right now iw as just enjoying the dance)

u slowly saw as other wivesa nd gf od dons were getting fucked they slowly hadt heir focus on u

don : man im not gonna waste my load on any hoe mujhay toh yehi chaiya

don 2: haan yaar aaj toh yahan war bhi hogai na priyanka kay sath i dont care i need to face fuck this slut

[Image: q9J6dv4.jpg]

*the don dancing with u turned u around and started dry humping ur ass) "after im dont with u u aint walking fo a week slut"

don 4: humaray liya bhi chod kuch im gonna make this bitch scream my name all night long fuck yaar tangein dekh bas iski

(they all taking a chance and walked closer to u u were surrounded by 5 dons and then u heard a loud slap)

priyanka: sallay teri yeh himat meri item ko choda (about to cut his thorat)

[Image: Qbi402t.jpg]
rahul don: nahin woh IS wanted it she poscho toh afar woh bolaygio ki mainay kuch galat kiya phir mardon just ask her

(seeing u being courted by 5 men she fired a shot in the air) ohh Is eh sab kya sunri hoon mein

aur kya hora hay uka hath kider hay (they all moved back stopped fucking and jerking off)

rahul: bolon na us din tum khid leri thi

[Image: XAFm4up.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 12:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u slowly saw as other wivesa nd gf od dons were getting fucked they slowly hadt heir focus on u

don : man im not gonna waste my load on any hoe mujhay toh yehi chaiya

don 2: haan yaar aaj toh yahan war bhi hogai na priyanka kay sath i dont care i need to face fuck this slut

*the don dancing with u turned u around and started dry humping ur ass) "after im dont with u u aint walking fo a week slut"

don 4: humaray liya bhi chod kuch im gonna make this bitch scream my name all night long fuck yaar tangein dekh bas iski

(they all taking a chance and walked closer to u u were surrounded by 5 dons and then u heard a loud slap)

priyanka: sallay teri yeh himat meri item ko choda (about to cut his thorat)

ahul don: nahin woh IS wanted it she poscho toh afar woh bolaygio ki mainay kuch galat kiya phir mardon just ask her

(seeing u being courted by 5 men she fired a shot in the air) ohh Is eh sab kya sunri hoon mein

aur kya hora hay uka hath kider hay (they all moved back stopped fucking and jerking off)

rahul: bolon na us din tum khid leri thi

all they attention shifting on me and making all them comments and then 5 dons aorund me... it was getting so hot and i was loving it he even turning

me and dry humping me while they were watching and making comments... i was enjoyign so much until priyanak put a stop to it all and they all moved away once priyanak said that

IS: woh i was just having some fun na priyanak... iss mein kya hai... aur why are you killing him...

yeh toh tumare naam se hi darta hai priyanka... woh maine hi i thought ki it wouldnt be too bad if i enjoyed a little (i knew priyanka wouldnt do anything to me)
series..msg me srikan1124