Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(03-10-2019, 12:25 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs: ohhhh asin mmmuahh muah mauhhhhhhh

cs keeps hand on her hand and guides her to rub the crotch

cs: y dont you lead me.....ghar tunhara hai.................aur ussi bahane mujhe tumhari matakti gaand k darshan bhi mil jaenge

she now hold ur hand and lead u to her bedroom .. following behind her  hubby .. 

now she lies on bed and pulls u holding ur tie and then start kissing on bed ...

her hubby also in same room watching u both kissing 

[Image: 3070675581_1_3_M0nQxEd9.jpg]
(03-10-2019, 12:24 AM)sars Wrote: haan shruti i love u so much .. tum jo kaho wo karunga .. ye office aaj se tumhara hai aur main tumhara ghulam hoon .. 
tum bas hukum karo .. lo ye deadline increase ki mail bhi bhej di .. see i take out phone and send .. 
aur bhi tum jo kahogi main wo sab karunga .. bas tum mujhe apna lo

shruti: aaj kal na tum mere baareme yahan se sochne lage gaye ho

zara nikalo toh apne bunty ko bahar....................she removes your dick from the pant

shruti: hmmmmm................bohot phudakne lage ho tum aaj kal

she talking to your dick

[Image: DeawXJrXkAIOAeY.jpg]
(03-10-2019, 12:27 AM)sars Wrote: she now hold ur hand and lead u to her bedroom .. following behind her  hubby .. 

now she lies on bed and pulls u holding ur tie and then start kissing on bed ...

her hubby also in same room watching u both kissing 

cs asin ka palu hatata hai and spits on her body and rubs it over her

fir cs asin k pure jism ko kiss karne lagta hai

ungli ko naabhi k andar ghumata hai
(03-10-2019, 12:28 AM)Cumster Wrote: shruti: aaj kal na tum mere baareme yahan se sochne lage gaye ho

zara nikalo toh apne bunty ko bahar....................she removes your dick from the pant

shruti: hmmmmm................bohot phudakne lage ho tum aaj kal

she talking to your dick

[Image: DeawXJrXkAIOAeY.jpg]

my dick was now out .. full erect .. just waiting she touch it .. 

haan shruti .. ye bahut pagal ho raha hai tumahre liye .. jab dekho tumpe khada hone laga hai .. 

tum isko shant kar do .. 

i was hoping shruti will give me best time today .. as she was looking at it like a boss sitting on a chair  I was now standing  like a employee just hoping she grab it ..jaise employee wait karte hai jab boss increment dene wale hote hai bikul waise i was looking at her now like a dog
(03-10-2019, 12:31 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs asin ka palu hatata hai and spits on her body and rubs it over her

fir cs asin k pure jism ko kiss karne lagta hai

ungli ko naabhi k andar ghumata hai

Asin close her eyes in pleasure as cumster is playing with her nabbhi .. and kissing all over 

ahh Sir .. u kiss so well ahhh aisa to pehle kabhi feel nahi hua 

she whispering in pleasure .. aah Sir .. kiss me more .. lick me .. 

her hubby hearing all this from a corner

[Image: 19b46d6a8b6477a68dc4d20c63c8e5b3.jpg]
(03-10-2019, 12:32 AM)sars Wrote: my dick was now out .. full erect .. just waiting she touch it .. 

haan shruti .. ye bahut pagal ho raha hai tumahre liye .. jab dekho tumpe khada hone laga hai .. 

tum isko shant kar do .. 

i was hoping shruti will give me best time today .. as she was looking at it like a boss sitting on a chair  I was now standing  like a employee just hoping she grab it ..jaise employee wait karte hai jab boss increment dene wale hote hai bikul waise i was looking at her now like a dog

shruti: acha ji....................matlab seva bhi mai hi karun......chalo thik hai abb itna bhik maang kare ho toh

shruti pulls back the foreskin..................apits on the dickhead and just licks the peeslit very sensitively

aur ye karte karte tumhein upar apni ankhon se dekhti hai

[Image: shruthi_4003.jpg]
(03-10-2019, 12:38 AM)Cumster Wrote: shruti: acha ji....................matlab seva bhi mai hi karun......chalo thik hai abb itna bhik maang kare ho toh

shruti pulls back the foreskin..................apits on the dickhead and just licks the peeslit very sensitively

aur ye karte karte tumhein upar apni ankhon se dekhti hai

[Image: shruthi_4003.jpg]

Shruti ahh .. u r such a bitch aahh .. can i lick ur pussy?
(03-10-2019, 12:34 AM)sars Wrote: Asin close her eyes in pleasure as cumster is playing with her nabbhi .. and kissing all over 

ahh Sir .. u kiss so well ahhh aisa to pehle kabhi feel nahi hua 

she whispering in pleasure .. aah Sir .. kiss me more .. lick me .. 

her hubby hearing all this from a corner

cs makes her stand goes behind her on his knees

kisses her hack over her blouse, then her hip , her ass cheeks

phir khade hokar asin ko piche se hug karta hai, rubbing his dick on her ass

kisses her neck

cs: mujhe yahan bhi daalna hai................dry humps her ass
(03-10-2019, 12:40 AM)sars Wrote: Shruti ahh .. u r such a bitch aahh .. can i lick ur pussy?
shruti: pata tha mujhe pehle lick bologe phir fuck bologe

chup chap mai jaisa bolti hun waise karo

sayon that she takes whole dick in mouth in one go

shruti: ummphhhh ummppphhhhhh umphhhhhhhh

[Image: shruthihassan31.jpg]
(03-10-2019, 12:41 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs makes her stand goes behind her on his knees

kisses her hack over her blouse, then her hip , her ass cheeks

phir khade hokar asin ko piche se hug karta hai, rubbing his dick on her ass

kisses her neck

cs: mujhe yahan bhi daalna hai................dry humps her ass

ahh jaha mann ho waha dalo baby ... asin was so senseless now she calling u baby in front of her hubby

ahh aise to mujhe kabhi mere pati ne bhi kiss nahi kiya ahh baby .. she spread her asscheeks now to give u way .. can u kiss me over here Sir?

she now showing her dark side also which she never showed to her hubby ..

her hubby was now shocked seeing this 

Hubby : asin ye sab kya hai .. tum aise kaise bol sakti ho?

Asin  : kyun kuch galat kaha maine ? Sir ne theek kaha u are hardworker not a smart worker .. apne sir se hi kuch tips le lena 

[Image: asin_latest_hot_pictures_5717.jpg]