Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Dirty Mind
(30-09-2019, 05:11 PM)Tirak Wrote: Hello Boys !

THIS QUESTION IS FOR ALL KAJAL SHAGGERS

Describe ur Kajal Fantasy
Name a Role in which u want to see Kajal

Eg :-  as a neghibour, Secratary, as Bhabhi, as Wife  etc...

and describe a horny scene in which u want to see Kajal

Eg :-  My Fantasy is Kajal is my Wife

and i want to see her :-

I always come late from office and one day i came home early the door was opened and

I found my wife getting fucked like a street whore

Milk man, Gardner,Driver  Post man, Watchman sab meri biwi ke andar apna lund daal ke maze le rahe

and my wife enjoying moaning screaming and encouraging them to fuck her even harder

[Image: 23bf7501c9edb75223a8c978febfc22f.jpg?b=t]

She is a perfect conservative Wife/Bhabi material use her for promotion, as debt repay, as in blackmail her by any means, gangbangs, roleplays Oh its too tough u name it she nails it 

Queen Kajal for a reason  Big Grin
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously
(30-09-2019, 06:10 PM)hellskitchen Wrote: [Image: 23bf7501c9edb75223a8c978febfc22f.jpg?b=t]

She is a perfect conservative Wife/Bhabi material use her for promotion, as debt repay, as in blackmail her by any means, gangbangs, roleplays Oh its too tough u name it she nails it 

Queen Kajal for a reason  Big Grin

You described my fantasy exactly bro
tw : the intensity of dirty ideas racing through my head on seeing this .. Big Grin

[Image: EFt-LrWU4AA2KET?format=jpg&name=large]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
can work on any actress..  .for me she sitting . on couch .. and her picture behind on screen !!

made me think this plot !

sonakshi sinha.. autobiography .. MEN IN SONA LIFE !!

where she explained her past relations .. one night stands etc .. 

in full details .. and hence .. as its time to release the book

live media .. stage interview .. 

with interview titled as !!

NO HOLDS BARRED with SONA !

[Image: 90f41b0c657e68a1972bda910f325d59.jpg?fit...om=1&ssl=1]
(02-10-2019, 08:49 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: can work on any actress..  .for me she sitting . on couch .. and her picture behind on screen !!

made me think this plot !

sonakshi sinha.. autobiography .. MEN IN SONA LIFE !!

where she explained her past relations .. one night stands etc .. 

in full details .. and hence .. as its time to release the book

live media .. stage interview .. 

with interview titled as !!

NO HOLDS BARRED with SONA !

[Image: 90f41b0c657e68a1972bda910f325d59.jpg?fit...om=1&ssl=1]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJZwcCgOMgjttRQU5gD...yuT184oGQ-]
Rakesh one innocent guy aur uska wife Katrina who fell for him for his honesty and innocence but she never realised that his innocence will be taken as an advantage by other men. Rakesh always used to get into trouble

for his innocence and what kind of trouble he might get into katrina just uses herself as a bait and they used to bang her rakesh used to get out of trouble at first they used to blackmail now they dont even need to 

when ever Rakesh comes home with some one she knows that today she is going to sleep with that man lullu pati aur Khatil patni aur iyashi karenge TW,lpg,SS,KF,LC

[Image: EFKY8SzX4AEVvSN.jpg]
(02-10-2019, 10:48 PM)hellskitchen Wrote: Rakesh one innocent guy aur uska wife Katrina who fell for him for his honesty and innocence but she never realised that his innocence will be taken as an advantage by other men. Rakesh always used to get into trouble

for his innocence and what kind of trouble he might get into katrina just uses herself as a bait and they used to bang her rakesh used to get out of trouble at first they used to blackmail now they dont even need to 

when ever Rakesh comes home with some one she knows that today she is going to sleep with that man lullu pati aur Khatil patni aur iyashi karenge TW,lpg,SS,KF,LC
awesome bro
bas ek do event bhi bta do blackmail krne ke liye
[Image: iifa004_759.jpg?w=759&h=1139&imflag=true]
(02-10-2019, 10:53 PM)lpg Wrote: awesome bro
[Image: iifa004_759.jpg?w=759&h=1139&imflag=true]

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
(02-10-2019, 10:53 PM)lpg Wrote: awesome bro

Boss gave a party for completing a big project as a formalty told everyone to bring there families abb sab samajdar log sab ko pata he jab boss patniko sat me leke annekeliye bolta he tho sirf aur sirf pelneka irada hota hey

now we have rakesh he went to his house made katrina dress for a high class party aur aagaya sab vaha single aaye aur katrina ko iss avtar mey dekh kar every one want to mingle with her but Boss ka kuch aur he irada ta 

made some fake paper work put the total blame on Rakesh thretned him to sending to jail katrina pleads he says his requirement aur katrina uttkar sab ke saamne boss ke hat pakad ke sidha bedroom mey aur sab bahar rakesh ko taane marte hue

[Image: EEpKymVW4AAcXWJ.jpg]
tw : the thoughts. ....running through my dirty mind after seeing this

[Image: EGccGNNVUAUvDd4?format=jpg&name=small][Image: EGccGNNVUAUvDd4?format=jpg&name=small][Image: EGccGNNVUAUvDd4?format=jpg&name=small]