Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-09-2019, 09:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was lunch break at school... and while normal students would be in the canteen eating it was different for alia WDs daughter 

who was currently.. in the janitors closet sucking his cock... 

janitor: aaaaahhhhh haan haan aise... aise hi karti raho... aise karoongi... toh aaj lnch pe toh bhot saari candies aur chololate doonga timhe dekhna 

alia: ssslluurrpp mmm mmm ssslluurrpp mmmm mmmm ssslluurrpp sssllurrppp

my daughter the youngest whore in the world everyone used her just by giving her candies and stuff they liked

[Image: EeX9vjL.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sumit: umm yeah shake that ass ufff (jhanvi slapped his arm) woh i mean shake ur hips ya thats right

woh aisay (he came behind u and hel ur hips from each side and going sown and up with u)

thats right dekha u are good and dont worry us guys we dont care how u are dancing humari nazar toh yahan hoti hay

(slightly touched ur ass )

hanvi: ohh tum zada nahin enjoy kar rahay? sikhanay ko kahan tha tum mazzay leray hoon

kriti: array chup rahoon na IS ko dekhon so happy its her first dance with a guy na

is ider dekho uff ur smile is slutty too ab (she taking ur video) u r live babe shake that ass

uff IS u wont belive the comments u are getting lagta hay sab pagal hogay hay

umit : (he turned u over and his hands on ur legs pulling one leg up and grinding on u) uhhh ider dekhon in my eyes

alia: array jhanvi ur bf is eye fucking IS ab toh control karon warna club ki jagah yeh log bedroom mein ghusjayingay

jhanvi: na its ok let her have this she deserved it come one babe get her na grab her (as she said sumit grabbed and hugged u harder and grinding on u)

he saying it didnt matter if i was good or not since guys eyes would be on my ass even touching my ass as well slighty and kriti taking a video

IS: woh thats good then na... i dont even have to be good

he even turned me and now holding one leg up and grinding on me... he looking in my eyes alia saying he wa seye fucking me... and jhanvi

ddint mind at all... he hugged me harder grinding on me... i was looking in his eyes now as well and even moanign a little

IS: mmmmm mmmmmm
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-09-2019, 09:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi 

(ultimate detailing uff)

they broke my bedroom door and making her naked she crying and pleading but they were liek animals on her

she went trying to open the door and she coudlnt and trying to find the keys and she coudlnt and she still trying to open the door somehow

when rahul came from behind her and pushed her agianst the door and kissing her back now as well 

rahul: ab toh yeh bhi utarna padega na humein 

his hands going on her petticoat now and he started taking that off as well and it dropped to the floor and she only in her panties now thats it 

[Image: kZsQ6ER.jpg]

tamnan: woh nahin woh toh rehne do... ab aur nahin... woh ab bhot hogaya hai 

sumit: abhi kahan... abhi toh ek aur cheez baaki hai humari... woh bhi karni hai humein 

rahul was not letting her go... just kissing her back having her against the door and she coudlnt even move at all now

sumit: yahan bhi toh de na... mujhe bhi chaiye... am taking the last thing off give her here

[Image: ClqpHGs.jpg]

when he said that rahul grabbed her pushed her to him now and he started kissing her lips... straight kissing her lips and chewing on them 

sumit: muuaahh muuaahhhh woh panties oth chali hai bhabhi... (she looking at him pleading with him with her eyes)

rohit: woh panty mein utar sakta hoon kya woh eermm

rahul: dekho toh... kuch karna nahin hai par panty toh utarni hai isse 

[Image: uMkZsXC.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:30 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my daughter the youngest whore in the world everyone used her just by giving her candies and stuff they liked

shhe was the easiest fuck ever... where everyone in the canteen she sucking off the janitor now

slia: ssssllurrppp iss bhar i want more... last time you only gave me one.... i need to eat more... daddy kehte hia mujhe i need to keep eating a lot

janitor: haan haan doonga bas aise hi... fuck aise hi take it in... kepp suckng... play with them baals... aaaahhh fuck mera aana wala hai 

he holding her there and then pulling her mouth off holding her head and cumming all ove rher face like many men had on your daughter 

[Image: u9xKy7q.jpg]
Uffff too hot guys!!!
(17-09-2019, 09:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he saying it didnt matter if i was good or not since guys eyes would be on my ass even touching my ass as well slighty and kriti taking a video

IS: woh thats good then na... i dont even have to be good

he even turned me and now holding one leg up and grinding on me... he looking in my eyes alia saying he wa seye fucking me... and jhanvi

ddint mind at all... he hugged me harder grinding on me... i was looking in his eyes now as well and even moanign a little

IS: mmmmm mmmmmm

kriti: umm Is was that a moan? ohhh my god are u moaning? wet toh nahin hogai

alia: dekhon toh mein *going dwon seeing under ur skirt)

sumit: araay hathoo hathoo dont disturb her na *he then picked u up and u crossed ur legs on his waist and he walking away)

[Image: DgfTOBh.jpg]

dont disturb us na im teaching her woh (seeing at ur lips) aur kuch sikhana hay toh

kriti: haan kissing bhi seekhni hay na IS i mean u havent kissed a guy yet na

sumit: kya!!!!!! u havent ever kissed? (u had but only a girl before u changed) woh (seeing jhanvi) mein woh bhi kardun

jhanvi: fine but not too much tingue (as he was about to alia came and oulled u off)

[Image: PEg4L8u.jpg]

alia: har cheez tumara hi bf karayga kya jhanvi we need to share her na i mean mein apnay bf ko bullati hoon

waisay bhi (she poiting at sumits cock) ur bf needs alittle help i guess (he hiding his boner)

[Image: n3SFIxH.jpg]

jhanvi: uff babe tum na andar chali ill take care of it (they both going in ur bedrrom)

alia: uder kya dekh rahi hoon (slapping ur ass) abhi time hay uskay liya  rahul ata hi hoga hes been taking way too much about u

[Image: Sa9WvW9.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she went trying to open the door and she coudlnt and trying to find the keys and she coudlnt and she still trying to open the door somehow

when rahul came from behind her and pushed her agianst the door and kissing her back now as well 

rahul: ab toh yeh bhi utarna padega na humein 

his hands going on her petticoat now and he started taking that off as well and it dropped to the floor and she only in her panties now thats it 

tamnan: woh nahin woh toh rehne do... ab aur nahin... woh ab bhot hogaya hai 

sumit: abhi kahan... abhi toh ek aur cheez baaki hai humari... woh bhi karni hai humein 

rahul was not letting her go... just kissing her back having her against the door and she coudlnt even move at all now

sumit: yahan bhi toh de na... mujhe bhi chaiye... am taking the last thing off give her here

when he said that rahul grabbed her pushed her to him now and he started kissing her lips... straight kissing her lips and chewing on them 

sumit: muuaahh muuaahhhh woh panties oth chali hai bhabhi... (she looking at him pleading with him with her eyes)

rohit: woh panty mein utar sakta hoon kya woh eermm

rahul: dekho toh... kuch karna nahin hai par panty toh utarni hai isse 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi 

my wife in her panties she was surronded by men who would do anything they coucld hurt her as much as they wanted and she couldnt do a thing

[Image: yHjHaRe.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kriti: umm Is was that a moan? ohhh my god are u moaning? wet toh nahin hogai

alia: dekhon toh mein *going dwon seeing under ur skirt)

sumit: araay hathoo hathoo dont disturb her na *he then picked u up and u crossed ur legs on his waist and he walking away)

dont disturb us na im teaching her woh (seeing at ur lips) aur kuch sikhana hay toh

kriti: haan kissing bhi seekhni hay na IS i mean u havent kissed a guy yet na

sumit: kya!!!!!! u havent ever kissed? (u had but only a girl before u changed) woh (seeing jhanvi) mein woh bhi kardun

jhanvi: fine but not too much tingue (as he was about to alia came and oulled u off)

alia: har cheez tumara hi bf karayga kya jhanvi we need to share her na i mean mein apnay bf ko bullati hoon

waisay bhi (she poiting at sumits cock) ur bf needs alittle help i guess (he hiding his boner)

jhanvi: uff babe tum na andar chali ill take care of it (they both going in ur bedrrom)

alia: uder kya dekh rahi hoon (slapping ur ass) abhi time hay uskay liya  rahul ata hi hoga hes been taking way too much about u

they could see me moaning now as well... i couldnt help it they knew i was enjoying and he was getting into as well picking me up crossing my legs

around his waist as well... and even about to kiss me and jhanvi didnt mind i ddint mind as well but alia stopping him... i was looking at them going to the bedroom

IS: woh nahin... woh bas... i never knew dancing was so fun na (i was finding out being a girl was so much better than being a guy)
(17-09-2019, 09:40 PM)Trisha_cuck Wrote: Uffff too hot guys!!!

Smile Smile Smile
(17-09-2019, 09:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shhe was the easiest fuck ever... where everyone in the canteen she sucking off the janitor now

slia: ssssllurrppp iss bhar i want more... last time you only gave me one.... i need to eat more... daddy kehte hia mujhe i need to keep eating a lot

janitor: haan haan doonga bas aise hi... fuck aise hi take it in... kepp suckng... play with them baals... aaaahhh fuck mera aana wala hai 

he holding her there and then pulling her mouth off holding her head and cumming all ove rher face like many men had on your daughter 

i had thought her never say no to a man..she took more loads than any one ever and had started loving cum too

[Image: ZVTA267.jpg]