Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-09-2019, 08:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: while u were home over the weekend ur ffriends kept sending u tips

jhanvi: not too much lipstcik IS be gentle  meri lips dekhon dont the look the "blowjob lips"

alia: its the legs Is tumari best feature ther shorther the skirt the better aur haan make sure u oil them everyday

riti: IS come over next time mein na sarre pehna bhi sikha dungi im sure u will rock that too

(as u were coming to   ur apartment ur neighbor a boy of 18 saw u and his jaw dropped)

oy: woh aap kaun hay? yeh toh IS ka ghar hay na? are u like his reallly hot sister? woh sorry zada boolgaya toh

(he was staring at ur tits and as u went in trying to peek in too)

lia: we all are coming over IS kuch sexy pehan kay rakho we are going to a club

(all ur freinds and arrived lokking smoking hot and saw u and felt like they were underdressed)0

kriti: ohoo dekhon toh humsay bhi zada hot..aaj toh IS bohot nachaygi

jhanvi: u can dance na IS? aur theres a boy outside betha hay kaun hay he was sttring at us too

i didnt really say anything ot the boy... he was so young and i didnt know what to say as well... i loved them sending me tips... now i could even

get ready by myself as well... always listened to they tips... they coming over

IS: woh pata nahin... i think hes the neighbor... i know... he stares a lot... i look good na... woh dance... woh eermm i dont think i know how
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-09-2019, 08:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my wife was getting molested in my home they thinking they deserved to fuck her they licking and kissing her all over

rohit: woh yeh sab... woh

rahul: aare kya bol raha hai tu... chal yahan a... tu bhi aake dekh... chal aa 'he grabbing him and brining him down as well now' chal chat 

he looking at her navel... and even thou he ddint want to force her or anything he couldnt help himself as well looking at her like this he went and

[Image: 1bPmHuS.jpg]

started kissing and likcing her navel... sumit holding her still... and kissing her neck as well 

rahul: aare sumit yaar dekho toh... ab toh kuch bhi nahin keh raha hai... ab toh poora chat raha hai wahan toh 

sumit: mmm mmm muuaahh... so damn hot

[Image: tM5CibF.jpg]

rahul: tu toh sun bhi nahin raha hai... this is going to be fun now

tamanna: woh nahin chalo... let me go now... ab bhot hogaya hai... you guys are taking it too far... woh WD bhi aata hoga ab toh let me go now 

rahul: acha chal jaane dehte hai... 'he winking at sumit and sumit knew now what to do' before leaving her he grabbed her blouse 

[Image: fOvPaFI.jpg]

and ripped her blouse open now as well... she was even more shocked now and trying to cover herself up more and sumit let her go 

and she quickly started running away 

rahul: aare bhabhi kahan jaongi... ab toh humare paas hi ho tum poora din

sumit: fuck i love her running away as well... bhaga bhaga ke chodegaye hum toh aaj... phone bhi ready rakhna... kaafi record karna hai

[Image: QCFt1iI.png]
Vaise dost... Aajkal tamanna pe kaafi mann ja raha hai tumara 

Par apni iss wali ko bhool mat jaana Wink

[Image: h3dTS1O.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 08:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i didnt really say anything ot the boy... he was so young and i didnt know what to say as well... i loved them sending me tips... now i could even

get ready by myself as well... always listened to they tips... they coming over

IS: woh pata nahin... i think hes the neighbor... i know... he stares a lot... i look good na... woh dance... woh eermm i dont think i know how

kriti: haan dance toh isay bilkull nahin ata bohot try karta tha

alia: haan but now its different na sun IS u just need to shake ur ass usmay hi sab pagal hojayingay chalo karon

(u tried it and they started laughing) ok ok that needs work we really need a guys opinion too na

[Image: mYYdXQR.jpg]

mein rahul ko bulati hoon kal say na hes been like" array woh dost kaisi hay" array woh ladki kahan hay" woh bhi milayga

jhanvi: hold up array u know sumit is the better dancer na mein usay bulaungi woh bhi toh milay meri hot freind say na

(she calling her bf over) chalo IS jab tak na just arch ur back and bent a little aur twerk karon

[Image: duwTU7C.jpg]

array mujhay dekhon (She came beside u and alia on ur otherside they doing it) aisay karon u got so much botty sahi lagayga

kriti: tum sabki itni flat ass hay IS ki hi sexy hay (as u all were twerking in walked sumit to see 3 hot girls shaking theri ass)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

sumit: hey jhanvi (she came and kissed him) aisi kya kaam tha and whos this? (coming to real close)

jhanvi : array array pechay hathho kahan ghusay chalay jaray hoon yeh IS hay she needs to learn to dance woh help her out na

sumit: ufff damn (he saw ur legs) woh haan show me what u got

[Image: WsPjQWo.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: rohit: woh yeh sab... woh

rahul: aare kya bol raha hai tu... chal yahan a... tu bhi aake dekh... chal aa 'he grabbing him and brining him down as well now' chal chat 

he looking at her navel... and even thou he ddint want to force her or anything he couldnt help himself as well looking at her like this he went and

started kissing and likcing her navel... sumit holding her still... and kissing her neck as well 

rahul: aare sumit yaar dekho toh... ab toh kuch bhi nahin keh raha hai... ab toh poora chat raha hai wahan toh 

sumit: mmm mmm muuaahh... so damn hot

rahul: tu toh sun bhi nahin raha hai... this is going to be fun now

tamanna: woh nahin chalo... let me go now... ab bhot hogaya hai... you guys are taking it too far... woh WD bhi aata hoga ab toh let me go now 

rahul: acha chal jaane dehte hai... 'he winking at sumit and sumit knew now what to do' before leaving her he grabbed her blouse 

and ripped her blouse open now as well... she was even more shocked now and trying to cover herself up more and sumit let her go 

and she quickly started running away 

rahul: aare bhabhi kahan jaongi... ab toh humare paas hi ho tum poora din

sumit: fuck i love her running away as well... bhaga bhaga ke chodegaye hum toh aaj... phone bhi ready rakhna... kaafi record karna hai

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
my wife pleading them she running away but that just made them more horny for her  and they were gonna film it too

[Image: qOrzcbC.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kriti: haan dance toh isay bilkull nahin ata bohot try karta tha

alia: haan but now its different na sun IS u just need to shake ur ass usmay hi sab pagal hojayingay chalo karon

(u tried it and they started laughing) ok ok that needs work we really need a guys opinion too na

mein rahul ko bulati hoon kal say na hes been like" array woh dost kaisi hay" array woh ladki kahan hay" woh bhi milayga

jhanvi: hold up array u know sumit is the better dancer na mein usay bulaungi woh bhi toh milay meri hot freind say na

(she calling her bf over) chalo IS jab tak na just arch ur back and bent a little aur twerk karon

array mujhay dekhon (She came beside u and alia on ur otherside they doing it) aisay karon u got so much botty sahi lagayga

kriti: tum sabki itni flat ass hay IS ki hi sexy hay (as u all were twerking in walked sumit to see 3 hot girls shaking theri ass)

sumit: hey jhanvi (she came and kissed him) aisi kya kaam tha and whos this? (coming to real close)

jhanvi : array array pechay hathho kahan ghusay chalay jaray hoon yeh IS hay she needs to learn to dance woh help her out na

sumit: ufff damn (he saw ur legs) woh haan show me what u got

they teaching me they seeing i couldnt dance at all... i was trying to copy them... twerking like them... 'woh dancing is really hard na' they also calling for a guys opintion as well 

jhanvi calling her BF and he walked in seeing us twerking and jhanvi telling him he needs to help me

i was dancing... even thou i was hot i couldnt dance that good ever... but as a girl it was much different
(17-09-2019, 09:11 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
my wife pleading them she running away but that just made them more horny for her  and they were gonna film it too

rahul: aare camera nikal na

sumit: main nahin... woh mujhe bhi chase karna hai na... camera isse dehte hai... isko toh kuch karna bhi nahin hai... yeh le bhai 

they handed the phone to rohit now and then they going after her... she went in the room and locked the door and they outside coudlnt get in 

sumit: bhabhi... let us in na... humein pyaar dena hai tumhe... pyaar toh dene do humein 

[Image: Adjdu8S.jpg]

tamanna: nahin nahin jao tum log ab... woh yeh sab nahin karna hai mujhe... jao tum log

rahul: chalo ab toh humein zabardasti pyaar dena padega phir toh tumhe

they started pushing the door and they broke the door down now and she tried running again and rahul caught her and kissing her now and licking

her all ove tthe face and she was trying to push him off when he ripped her bra open and her tits fully out now and she pushed him

[Image: dJcQOFf.png]

off and tried getting out of the door but but sumit could her now as well and kissing her arms and not letting her go anyway 

and started pulling the bottom part of her saree off as well and he held it so when she ran it came off itself... and now she was nude from the 

top and only in her petticoat from the bottom ans running out of the door again 

sumit: aare dont worry kahin nahin jayegi... i took the keys 

[Image: YFB5m7Q.png]
it was lunch break at school... and while normal students would be in the canteen eating it was different for alia WDs daughter 

who was currently.. in the janitors closet sucking his cock... 

janitor: aaaaahhhhh haan haan aise... aise hi karti raho... aise karoongi... toh aaj lnch pe toh bhot saari candies aur chololate doonga timhe dekhna 

alia: ssslluurrpp mmm mmm ssslluurrpp mmmm mmmm ssslluurrpp sssllurrppp

[Image: DD9kwYs.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they teaching me they seeing i couldnt dance at all... i was trying to copy them... twerking like them... 'woh dancing is really hard na' they also calling for a guys opintion as well 

jhanvi calling her BF and he walked in seeing us twerking and jhanvi telling him he needs to help me

i was dancing... even thou i was hot i couldnt dance that good ever... but as a girl it was much different

sumit: umm yeah shake that ass ufff (jhanvi slapped his arm) woh i mean shake ur hips ya thats right

woh aisay (he came behind u and hel ur hips from each side and going sown and up with u)

thats right dekha u are good and dont worry us guys we dont care how u are dancing humari nazar toh yahan hoti hay

(slightly touched ur ass )

[Image: fZVpoQN.jpg]
jhanvi: ohh tum zada nahin enjoy kar rahay? sikhanay ko kahan tha tum mazzay leray hoon

kriti: array chup rahoon na IS ko dekhon so happy its her first dance with a guy na

is ider dekho uff ur smile is slutty too ab (she taking ur video) u r live babe shake that ass

uff IS u wont belive the comments u are getting lagta hay sab pagal hogay hay

[Image: j2-1.jpg]
sumit : (he turned u over and his hands on ur legs pulling one leg up and grinding on u) uhhh ider dekhon in my eyes

alia: array jhanvi ur bf is eye fucking IS ab toh control karon warna club ki jagah yeh log bedroom mein ghusjayingay

jhanvi: na its ok let her have this she deserved it come one babe get her na grab her (as she said sumit grabbed and hugged u harder and grinding on u)

[Image: f2t5dts.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 09:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
rahul: aare camera nikal na

sumit: main nahin... woh mujhe bhi chase karna hai na... camera isse dehte hai... isko toh kuch karna bhi nahin hai... yeh le bhai 

they handed the phone to rohit now and then they going after her... she went in the room and locked the door and they outside coudlnt get in 

sumit: bhabhi... let us in na... humein pyaar dena hai tumhe... pyaar toh dene do humein 

tamanna: nahin nahin jao tum log ab... woh yeh sab nahin karna hai mujhe... jao tum log

rahul: chalo ab toh humein zabardasti pyaar dena padega phir toh tumhe

they started pushing the door and they broke the door down now and she tried running again and rahul caught her and kissing her now and licking

her all ove tthe face and she was trying to push him off when he ripped her bra open and her tits fully out now and she pushed him

off and tried getting out of the door but but sumit could her now as well and kissing her arms and not letting her go anyway 

and started pulling the bottom part of her saree off as well and he held it so when she ran it came off itself... and now she was nude from the 

top and only in her petticoat from the bottom ans running out of the door again 

sumit: aare dont worry kahin nahin jayegi... i took the keys 
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi 

(ultimate detailing uff)

they broke my bedroom door and making her naked she crying and pleading but they were liek animals on her

[Image: 12MDJo6.jpg]