Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-08-2019, 04:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka knew kanagana was a good asset but also letting her know what would happen if she touched me again... she going i had been staring at kajol

so much and smiling at this... i thought thats it priyanka will get so angry at me... but she didnt... she didnt seem to mind 'woh sach priyanka'

and now only that she even letting kajol take me in and have some fun... she knew kajol wanted me and she knew i was liking kajol as well 

anyone else touched me like this they would be dead... she threw me on the bed... i got up and started taking my top and skirt off for her slowly

all the other dons spanked and slapped u and used u rough but kajal took her dress off and was jerking her cock

kajol: umm umm hay hay kitna nakray hay woh bhi utaro bra aur panties bhi chalo chalo utaron (u di that she took ur panties and smeling it)

umm umm ab pata chal yeh saaray dons itnay pagal kyun hay tumaray ek dum mall hoon na chalo aoo ider

[Image: 530-EE000-DB1-C-4-C2-D-8-EDA-47240-CE496-DD.png]

(as u came she started licking ur chest and licking ur nipples..even lifted u like a child and kissing ur belly)

umm umm pooray mazay lenay doo umm slurp slurp  uff tumay toh kuch din ghar lejan hoga lekin priyanka degi nahin tumay

(she turned u and spread ur ass u on ur knees and she buried her face in licking it her tounge doen ur ass) umm

[Image: D4ppWh4UwAA9U1Q.jpeg]

slurp slrup ummm (u saw behind she jerking her cock and eating ur ass) abhi bas bas thoda aur

(then she pusehd her cock in ur ass but very lovingly and taking it slow and calm making u enjoy it more than her)

[Image: DpJxoriUUAEueAm.jpeg]

umm mazza ara hay na hmm bolo (she then turned u around cock still in ur ass and ur legs on her shoulders ans fucking u

her face near urs she kissing u) muah muah muah ahhh ahhhh..mera ahhh nikalnay wala hay kahan chaiya tujhay IS ahhh

[Image: DybA7oeWsAIlDhQ.jpeg]
husband and wife still arguing.. and when both had a ego and were stuborn it wasnt going to end well at all... tamanna tyring to resolve it but getting 

no wehre with it at all... shruti being shruti was just fucking other men thats how she delt with WD not giving her attention

she got her attention from someone else... and thats what she was doing now.. for ever nude pic she sent WD and WD not replying she fucke d aguy 

[Image: fLjwghO.jpg]

to get over it... and tamanna telling her to relax but she wanted attention from WD which she wasnt getting and then the messaged an dpictures

she got even more open with them... since she wanted to make you jealous now and make you call her 

she sent you a picture of her make all ruined and a huge black cokc near her lips... it was dripping from cum as well 'sucking him for £20'

[Image: ReXV3fA.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-08-2019, 04:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: aaah aaahh this is the best ever aaaahh aaaahh aaaahhh aaahhh please rukho mat aur karo aaahh aaaahh aaahhh

rohit: saali housewife hia par kaafi badi slut hai tere ander lagta hai... poora bhar aayeg aaj dekhna tum 

he kept fucking her and you kept hearing her moans now... they were in there for 2 hours... and for 2 hours non stop your heared her moans louder and louder

then they stopped but you ddint see them come out... for another hour... you didnt know what they were doing and you wenr in to see them both 

making out just kissing each other like foreplay 'aare ander kya kar raha hai bhar ja... apni biwi ke saath hoon' then after a while he walked out

he brought her out nice and calmly and then saying to you 'kya maal hai tumara sach mein... ill be back next week for sure' then he leaving

she was in my arms all tiered and worn out he used her well..i bought her back on bed and let her sleep i t off

my wife just had her 2md customer and helping me out

[Image: 0NL2lIF.jpg]
(17-08-2019, 04:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: all the other dons spanked and slapped u and used u rough but kajal took her dress off and was jerking her cock

kajol: umm umm hay hay kitna nakray hay woh bhi utaro bra aur panties bhi chalo chalo utaron (u di that she took ur panties and smeling it)

umm umm ab pata chal yeh saaray dons itnay pagal kyun hay tumaray ek dum mall hoon na chalo aoo ider

(as u came she started licking ur chest and licking ur nipples..even lifted u like a child and kissing ur belly)

umm umm pooray mazay lenay doo umm slurp slurp  uff tumay toh kuch din ghar lejan hoga lekin priyanka degi nahin tumay

(she turned u and spread ur ass u on ur knees and she buried her face in licking it her tounge doen ur ass) umm

slurp slrup ummm (u saw behind she jerking her cock and eating ur ass) abhi bas bas thoda aur

(then she pusehd her cock in ur ass but very lovingly and taking it slow and calm making u enjoy it more than her)

umm mazza ara hay na hmm bolo (she then turned u around cock still in ur ass and ur legs on her shoulders ans fucking u

her face near urs she kissing u) muah muah muah ahhh ahhhh..mera ahhh nikalnay wala hay kahan chaiya tujhay IS ahhh

this was the first time i was having sex with another don that wasnt forced... kajol lovingly giving me a good time.. and i was really enjoying 

even more than i did with priyanka... she fucking me her face close to mine i was just moanign 'aaaaahhh aaaaahhh aaahh yes aaahh yes aaahhhh'

i was moaing so loud... 'woh ander ander chaiye please aahh woh nahin priyanka gussa hogi par woh aaahh i want it inside aaahh aaahhh)
(17-08-2019, 04:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: husband and wife still arguing.. and when both had a ego and were stuborn it wasnt going to end well at all... tamanna tyring to resolve it but getting 

no wehre with it at all... shruti being shruti was just fucking other men thats how she delt with WD not giving her attention

she got her attention from someone else... and thats what she was doing now.. for ever nude pic she sent WD and WD not replying she fucke d aguy 

to get over it... and tamanna telling her to relax but she wanted attention from WD which she wasnt getting and then the messaged an dpictures

she got even more open with them... since she wanted to make you jealous now and make you call her 

she sent you a picture of her make all ruined and a huge black cokc near her lips... it was dripping from cum as well 'sucking him for £20'

i saw that pic and got more angry..she sucked a guy for 20$ thinking that  was her way of asking money as she was away

i sent her a lot of moeny cause i still oved her and wanted her to be fine..but did not reply to her anything

[Image: Qes8mHv.jpg]
(17-08-2019, 04:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was in my arms all tiered and worn out he used her well..i bought her back on bed and let her sleep i t off

my wife just had her 2md customer and helping me out

then you both waking up the next day... and she was tired and still sleeping normally she woke up much before you but she had such a good sleep

tamanna: woh time kya hua hai... woh dikhao toh mujhe (she looking at the time and realising it was so late) yeh time hua hai 

uffff jaan main toh late hogai na... woh you will have to take me now... aaj toh market jaana tha mujhe par abhi aapka day off hai na mujhe le jaogaye na

[Image: eppkNoG.jpg]

(you could neve rsay no to her) acha chalo let me get reayd aur chalte hai hum teek hai na (she going anf she gteting ready now)

thank you jaan for taking me... mujhe pata hi nahin chala ki jab time hogaya... aur aap bhi na... mujhe jagaya kyun nahin... aur alarm bhi nahin hua 

(she got fucked so much she just had the best sleep ever) par chalo aaj saath mein jayegaye market toh acha hoga na... lets go 

[Image: rCwM4Ak.jpg]
(17-08-2019, 04:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i saw that pic and got more angry..she sucked a guy for 20$ thinking that  was her way of asking money as she was away

i sent her a lot of moeny cause i still oved her and wanted her to be fine..but did not reply to her anything

then you sae thou ght next day in your account the money was back... you didnt know how... since you gave it to her but she had given it back now

then you got a picture of her lying with a guy now 'dont need your money... i can make my own... tumare pasie nahin chaiye mujhe'

this is just how she was ... you knew this is how she was... and wanted her to be back home but you also knew this is not how she should behave

[Image: e4ylcKe.jpg]

and she needed to learn but her ego was so damn big now you still not replying to her messages which just made her get more bold now 

this time you got a video of her.. she was getting fucked from behind and it had the caption 'your girl told me to send this to you... man she is fine

maal hai woh... pata nahin how tum usse aise akele bhej sakte ho kahi' you gettign that with a video of him fucking her from behind

[Image: QiozrGz.jpg]
(17-08-2019, 04:13 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this was the first time i was having sex with another don that wasnt forced... kajol lovingly giving me a good time.. and i was really enjoying 

even more than i did with priyanka... she fucking me her face close to mine i was just moanign 'aaaaahhh aaaaahhh aaahh yes aaahh yes aaahhhh'

i was moaing so loud... 'woh ander ander chaiye please aahh woh nahin priyanka gussa hogi par woh aaahh i want it inside aaahh aaahhh)

kajaol: araay shush shuss kuch nahin higa ghussa nahin hogi woh (she still fucking u and made a video call to priyanka)

priyanka: (seeing u loving it she had a smile on her face) hmm lagta hay Is ka toh hogaya uff kya haal kardiya meri jaan ka tumnay

[Image: fb9Ustn.jpg]

kajol: array bechari ko dar lag raha hay andar chaiya dedun na (as she said that u already felt it she had pumped ur ass with hot cum)

priyanka: pochna bhi mat..and IS tum takke care of her samkhnat mein sedha party pay milungi 2 days hay mazzay karon

[Image: A7E6ijY.jpg]

(then kajol just lying at u kissing u all over..she had u ride on her ock but  made u do it at ur pace..she made u duck her off

but her hands were not on ur head..u decided the pace of it.she never forced anything)

[Image: lCntoqK.jpg]

kajal: array aaj toh 7 baar nikalgay tumhara chalo khan aya hay khaoo aur ready hojay is baar mein pechay say lungi

(2 days non-stop loving sex with her and then as u were geting ready priyan sent u a dress u wearing it)

array nahin nikallon chalo..tum is drees mein nahin yeh (a red saree) yeh pehno yeh acha rahayga..array trust me priyanka ko bhi pasand ayga chalo

[Image: 44839768_290460681658349_6898004512059699195_n.png]
(17-08-2019, 04:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: then you both waking up the next day... and she was tired and still sleeping normally she woke up much before you but she had such a good sleep

tamanna: woh time kya hua hai... woh dikhao toh mujhe (she looking at the time and realising it was so late) yeh time hua hai 

uffff jaan main toh late hogai na... woh you will have to take me now... aaj toh market jaana tha mujhe par abhi aapka day off hai na mujhe le jaogaye na

(you could neve rsay no to her) acha chalo let me get reayd aur chalte hai hum teek hai na (she going anf she gteting ready now)

thank you jaan for taking me... mujhe pata hi nahin chala ki jab time hogaya... aur aap bhi na... mujhe jagaya kyun nahin... aur alarm bhi nahin hua 

(she got fucked so much she just had the best sleep ever) par chalo aaj saath mein jayegaye market toh acha hoga na... lets go 

she deserved her rest..but the next day there she was the busy housewife doing her duties but i tagged along now

WD: array jaan market say kuch bhi lay saktay hay we have so much money na

[Image: xqDWTgE.jpg]
(17-08-2019, 04:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajaol: araay shush shuss kuch nahin higa ghussa nahin hogi woh (she still fucking u and made a video call to priyanka)

priyanka: (seeing u loving it she had a smile on her face) hmm lagta hay Is ka toh hogaya uff kya haal kardiya meri jaan ka tumnay

kajol: array bechari ko dar lag raha hay andar chaiya dedun na (as she said that u already felt it she had pumped ur ass with hot cum)

priyanka: pochna bhi mat..and IS tum takke care of her samkhnat mein sedha party pay milungi 2 days hay mazzay karon

(then kajol just lying at u kissing u all over..she had u ride on her ock but  made u do it at ur pace..she made u duck her off

but her hands were not on ur head..u decided the pace of it.she never forced anything)
kajal: array aaj toh 7 baar nikalgay tumhara chalo khan aya hay khaoo aur ready hojay is baar mein pechay say lungi

(2 days non-stop loving sex with her and then as u were geting ready priyan sent u a dress u wearing it)

array nahin nikallon chalo..tum is drees mein nahin yeh (a red saree) yeh pehno yeh acha rahayga..array trust me priyanka ko bhi pasand ayga chalo

she cumming inside me... priyanka even letting me stay there for 2 days... which i didnt think she ever would.. i was happy thou... because sex with 

kajol was so damn good... 2 days non stop loving sex... it was such a good 2 days... but now we getting ready for the party where everyone was metting up

IS: teek hai... aap kehti ho toh bilkul