Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(11-08-2019, 11:51 AM)divya01 Wrote: ha ha really  looking at you as my heart beats fasst...as i take your one hand and keep it over my naked back just behind my bra inside my open shirt

and  dusra haath ki ungliya ko thoda sa mu ke andar le leti hu giving u the touch of my soft lips aummmmm ummmmmm umm aummm aummmmm ummmmm aummmmmmm making you feel my hot wet mouth  baby aummmmm 

as you enjoying me like helll and i was enjoying that too 

[Image: 64211580_2337349296542269_82467038868579...e=5DE4FD66]

(i got ur bare back in my palm ur skin ur skin which is mousturized with the richest of natural creams and ur skin aroma and the way u slightly just sucked my finger without getting it all in i didnt even got the touch of ur tongue but i was hard for u now and i massaged ur back and pulled u towardsme )
ayeee hayeeeee kya maaal hai tuuuu katrinaaaaaaa(biting my lower lip watching u suck my fingertip i pulled my finger out and sucked ur lip and saliva taste)
aummmmmmmm 
yahi pe sab kuch ho jayergaaaaa meri jaaannnn (licked my finger in front of u )
chal gadi ke andar
tujhe itni jaldi nhi lena haiiii (i turned u and pressed ur left asscheeck again and opened the door and while opening the door i wrapped my left palm around ur belly and pulled back )
hmmmm (with right palm i slided ur hair which fell on ur left side and wispered in ur ear and i got a sight of ur ear)
yahi kru tere saath ki andar car me baithegi 
llllllllllliickkkkkkkk (slightly licking just the edge of ur ear )
(pressed my crotch on ur nice fine ass)
(11-08-2019, 11:58 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i got ur bare back in my palm ur skin ur skin which is mousturized with the richest of natural creams and ur skin aroma and the way u slightly just sucked my finger without getting it all in i didnt even got the touch of ur tongue but i was hard for u now and i massaged ur back and pulled u towardsme )
ayeee hayeeeee kya maaal hai tuuuu katrinaaaaaaa(biting my lower lip watching u suck my fingertip i pulled my finger out and sucked ur lip and saliva taste)
aummmmmmmm 
yahi pe sab kuch ho jayergaaaaa meri jaaannnn (licked my finger in front of u )
chal gadi ke andar
tujhe itni jaldi nhi lena haiiii (i turned u and pressed ur left asscheeck again and opened the door and while opening the door i wrapped my left palm around ur belly and pulled back )
hmmmm (with right palm i slided ur hair which fell on ur left side and wispered in ur ear and i got a sight of ur ear)
yahi kru tere saath ki andar car me baithegi 
llllllllllliickkkkkkkk (slightly licking just the edge of ur ear )
(pressed my crotch on ur nice fine ass)
ha ha ha shaitan... i pushed you laughingly like a typpical biwi or a girl and sit in the car as you start the car and we going through some beautiful highways and i am looking at outside beauty

i suddenly looked at you vow baby kya nazara hai dekho

kehte hue tujhe bahar ki tarf dekhne ke liye ishara karti hu and your one hand moves towards my naked thighs

while driving

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-09h26m54s174.png]
(11-08-2019, 12:02 PM)divya01 Wrote: ha ha ha shaitan... i pushed you laughingly like a typpical biwi or a girl and sit in the car as you start the car and we going through some beautiful highways and i am looking at outside beauty

i suddenly looked at you vow baby kya nazara hai dekho

kehte hue tujhe bahar ki tarf dekhne ke liye ishara karti hu and your one hand moves towards my naked thighs

while driving

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-09h26m54s174.png]

(as i was cruising around the nice highway with mountain scenaries as i planned on taking u to a nice mountain top)
(i opened the rooftop slowly as i wanted us to feel the fresh air)

(as u were pinting something all iw as watching was ur lip movement )
koi nazara tumhe dekhne se acha nhi ho sakta babyyyy....
(i loosened my red tie )
(in the name of shifting gear i placed my palm on ur thigh and rubbed it slowly from knee till the end of ur trouser softly my fingers rubbing ur inner thigh region)
kitna soft hai tumhara skinnn katuuuuuu(biting my lips looking at ur thigh)
(11-08-2019, 12:07 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (as i was cruising around the nice highway with mountain scenaries as i planned on taking u to a nice mountain top)
(i opened the rooftop slowly as i wanted us to feel the fresh air)

(as u were pinting something all iw as watching was ur lip movement )
koi nazara tumhe dekhne se acha nhi ho sakta babyyyy....
(i loosened my red tie )
(in the name of shifting gear i placed my palm on ur thigh and rubbed it slowly from knee till the end of ur trouser softly my fingers rubbing ur inner thigh region)
kitna soft hai tumhara skinnn katuuuuuu(biting my lips looking at ur thigh)

i enjoyed the way you were taking charge of me and looking at you seductively and making a small pout of my lips 

you are really naughty... haa moving my face forward towards your cheeks and kissed it aummmmmm ummmmmm 

and put my head over your shoulders romantically as your hands enjoying my thighs and i placed my hands around your nek

i love you baby

[Image: 64300372_2343935459216986_13473894117922...e=5DD7EEAD]
(11-08-2019, 12:11 PM)divya01 Wrote: i enjoyed the way you were taking charge of me and looking at you seductively and making a small pout of my lips 

you are really naughty... haa moving my face forward towards your cheeks and kissed it aummmmmm ummmmmm 

and put my head over your shoulders romantically as your hands enjoying my thighs and i placed my hands around your nek

i love you baby

[Image: 64300372_2343935459216986_13473894117922...e=5DD7EEAD]

(i wanted to smooch u then and there but i was waiting for a special moment )
(i grabbed ur thigh flesh as u kissed my cheeck i felt ur nice lips ufff i cant wait to taste ur lips)
u love me haaaa (massaging ur inner thigh ) more than rohan ? ( looking at u )
(i was driving straight to the hill top at the echo pointtt )
tell me u love me more than rohan (hardened massage over ur inner thigh )
(11-08-2019, 12:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i wanted to smooch u then and there but i was waiting for a special moment )
(i grabbed ur thigh flesh as u kissed my cheeck i felt ur nice lips ufff i cant wait to taste ur lips)
u love me haaaa (massaging ur inner thigh ) more than rohan ? ( looking at u )
(i was driving straight to the hill top at the echo pointtt )
tell me u love me more than rohan (hardened massage over ur inner thigh )

ahhhhh aummmmmm ummmmm aummmm aummm  ummmm as u massage my inner thighs i moan hard umm baby yes tumhari ungliyo me to jaadu hai.... ahhhh auff yeah baby i love you more than rohan ahhhh ummmm ahhhhh umm yeah baby i close my eyes in pleasure aummmm ahhhh

stop the car baby ahhhhh aummmm kya kar rhe ho umm tadpa rhe ho

[Image: 61548163_2331782073765658_18775230791779...e=5DCD16DB]
(11-08-2019, 12:19 PM)divya01 Wrote: ahhhhh aummmmmm ummmmm aummmm aummm  ummmm as u massage my inner thighs i moan hard umm baby yes tumhari ungliyo me to jaadu hai.... ahhhh auff yeah baby i love you more than rohan ahhhh ummmm ahhhhh umm yeah baby i close my eyes in pleasure aummmm ahhhh

stop the car baby ahhhhh aummmm kya kar rhe ho umm tadpa rhe ho

[Image: 61548163_2331782073765658_18775230791779...e=5DCD16DB]

(by feeling ur nice soft skin in ur inner thighs my dick was hard and i had a tent alreadyy ticking with the heart beat)

(i didnt stop my massage as i enjoyed ur expressions to watch in the mirror)

kyu tadapana nhi hai tumhee...tum mujhe tadpaogi haa aur mai nhiii (i pinched ur inner thigh as we reached the echo point i stopped the car)

(it was a point wher whatever we say it got repeated 3 times if u say it loudly the entire greece city was visible from up there no one there )
(i got out of the car and like a gentleman i opened ur door )
come out babyyyy.....
(11-08-2019, 12:23 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (by feeling ur nice soft skin in ur inner thighs my dick was hard and i had a tent alreadyy ticking with the heart beat)

(i didnt stop my massage as i enjoyed ur expressions to watch in the mirror)

kyu tadapana nhi hai tumhee...tum mujhe tadpaogi haa aur mai nhiii (i pinched ur inner thigh as we reached the echo point i stopped the car)

(it was a point wher whatever we say it got repeated 3 times if u say it loudly the entire greece city was visible from up there no one there )
(i got out of the car and like a gentleman i opened ur door )
come out babyyyy.....

i sexily come out from there holding your hands not saying any single world... you were really tall and healthy and you could lift me up like toy....and you had six packs abs too...

i come out sexily... and tumhe neeche baithaati hu ghutno ke bal... and then sexily tumhare saamne apne sexy thighs laati hu and dono shoes utar kar side karti hu
 ( sitting over car bonnet )
looking at you like hell in sedution  common baby make my toes and dirty wet...

teasing you idhar udhar tumhare lips ke paas taange laakar idhar udhar ghumati hu as you try to catch my bare foot

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2852626209_Katrina%20Kaif...536a72.JPG]
(11-08-2019, 12:28 PM)divya01 Wrote: i sexily come out from there holding your hands not saying any single world... you were really tall and healthy and you could lift me up like toy....and you had six packs abs too...

i come out sexily... and tumhe neeche baithaati hu ghutno ke bal... and then sexily tumhare saamne apne sexy thighs laati hu and dono shoes utar kar side karti hu
 ( sitting over car bonnet )
looking at you like hell in sedution  common baby make my toes and dirty wet...

teasing you idhar udhar tumhare lips ke paas taange laakar idhar udhar ghumati hu as you try to catch my bare foot

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2852626209_Katrina%20Kaif...536a72.JPG]
(ohhh my god how lucky i am to get a chance to romance a woman like thiss...)
(i watch ur sexiness as u come out of the car like a queen or a princess i wanted to eat u fuckk u to be true but i wanted a marathon not a short race i felt proud controlling my boss wife but when u made me get on my knee i was confused but i get with ur flow)
katrinaa ....(looking above ...i gave u my tie end which u used to drag me over my knees as u sat on the boneet i was enjoying this moment u sitting like a queen while i am on my knees )
(i without saying much tried to kiss ur feet finger but u took ur feet away when i came near bending my head which made me bite my own teeth)
common katrinaa pleaseeee...
(i suddenly bend my head and licked ur under feet like a dog just with one lickkk as it was touch getting ur feet as u took it away when i came near)
(11-08-2019, 12:40 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (ohhh my god how lucky i am to get a chance to romance a woman like thiss...)
(i watch ur sexiness as u come out of the car like a queen or a princess i wanted to eat u fuckk u to be true but i wanted a marathon not a short race i felt proud controlling my boss wife but when u made me get on my knee i was confused but i get with ur flow)
katrinaa ....(looking above ...i gave u my tie end which u used to drag me over my knees as u sat on the boneet i was enjoying this moment u sitting like a queen while i am on my knees )
(i without saying much tried to kiss ur feet finger but u took ur feet away when i came near bending my head which made me bite my own teeth)
common katrinaa pleaseeee...
(i suddenly bend my head and licked ur under feet like a dog just with one lickkk as it was touch getting ur feet as u took it away when i came near)

ummm  ummmm thiss time i gave you my toes to suck and took your hands above and placed it on my belly

yeah baby common controll my feet saying sexily to you

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1350027814_Katrina%20Kaif...b91174.JPG]