Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Glamour Xclusive swing with bollywood bombshells
(30-07-2019, 03:00 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Mamma: TC.... Maniac.... Damn u and ur cocks!!!

[Image: raveena-tandon-1-2.jpg]

Damn u aunty those arms on our cocks
Shriya: Aap mere paas aa jaao na aunty... THEY're just SICK!!!

[Image: Shriya+Saran+at+SIIMA+Awards+2019+Curtai...er+_3_.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 03:02 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Shriya: Aap mere paas aa jaao na aunty... THEY're just SICK!!!

[Image: Shriya+Saran+at+SIIMA+Awards+2019+Curtai...er+_3_.jpg]

Uff  baby....
(30-07-2019, 03:00 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Mamma: TC.... Maniac.... Damn u and ur cocks!!!

[Image: raveena-tandon-1-2.jpg]
damn !! so confused now ! With such a hot lady here, am pretty sure that 3 of us should have 3 of them and swap !!!
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
(30-07-2019, 03:04 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: damn !! so confused now ! With such a hot lady here, am pretty sure that 3 of us should have 3 of them and swap !!!

Good call.... But what if we want each other too???
(30-07-2019, 03:05 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Good call.... But what if we want each other too???

I don't get it !!
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
Mamma: Said something about my arms TC???

[Image: raveena-tandon-5-2.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 03:04 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: damn !! so confused now ! With such a hot lady here, am pretty sure that 3 of us should have 3 of them and swap !!!

I know whom u want AC....Am I right???

[Image: actress-shriya-saran-hot-pics-siima-awar...6b7eff.jpg]
Tammu: Confuse ho gaya AC??? Bechara???

[Image: abhinetri-2-movie-stills-hd-prabhu-deva-...809c49.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 03:06 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Mamma: Said something about my arms TC???

[Image: raveena-tandon-5-2.jpg]

Not just arms !! Everything about you is crazy !!! Your body !!! uffff !!!