Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glamour Xclusive I Fuck Celebrities in My Brain
(28-12-2018, 05:22 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:19 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : aaaaaaaah ...(only then did he understand ..what shruthi has going to make happen there. .lying on her side ..taking TW ffrom behind and calling rahul to fuck her pussy ) 

TWs dick in her ass 

TW ....ducks under the blanket ..hugging her hard .....squeezing her melons goes .....ballistic in her ass 

thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp thappp 

all the while holding her 1 leg up in the air (still under blanket ..for rahul to put it in the pussy )

Rahul puts it in her pussy and starts pounding her

Rahul: Ahh randi!!..ahh fuckk!! thapp thapp thapp thapp thapp!!

Shruti losing her mind getting fucked by both brothers 

Shruti:AhHHH! AHHHH!!..Chodo apne randi ko..ahhh!!

TW hugging Shruthi ......uncaring ..ki .he is also huggin ..rahul .....both rahuls and tWs arms .crisss cross eachtoerh.....so do their legs 

both sandiwching ...shruthi ..between them and banging her 

shruthi ..screaming ..and shouting ....talking dirty ..both bros ..uncaring ..unthinking ..just grunting and .fucking their common property 

tW :aaaaaah aaaaaah shruthi aaaaah fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

[Image: Nag_Shruthi_Premam%2BMovie%2BPoster_HQ.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(28-12-2018, 05:23 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:21 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia ....in serous thought 

Alia : pakka na ...rule hain na ....jhoot nahin bol rahe ho na ...

aur agar ..i ...i mean ..agar ..maine ..phir de doge na .award ....

RG: Aap chahiye tho TW ko phone kar lo..par wo busy the..unko disturb karna sahi nahi hoga..baat maano meri..

Alia : umm ek baar .na ... ?

and no one would come to know .right ....

oh .ok 

mmm kidhar kar............. (corrects ) chalana hain ....

[Image: 46171514_2134426059953165_19671156288210...e=5C945CBC]
(28-12-2018, 05:25 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW hugging Shruthi ......uncaring ..ki .he is also huggin ..rahul .....both rahuls and tWs arms .crisss cross eachtoerh.....so do their legs 

shruthi ..screaming ..and shouting ....talking dirty ..both bros ..uncaring ..unthinking ..just grunting and .fucking their common property 

Rahul: Ahh Shruti..ahh..(removes his cock and sprays all over her stomach)

Shruti:ahh..ab nikal do apni randi ke liye!! ahh ahh (still getting fucked by TW)

[Image: sruthihaasan-srimanthudu-pressmeet6.jpg]
(28-12-2018, 05:28 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia : umm ek baar .na ... ?

oh .ok 

RG:Ek baar me kya hi hoga..aap ek baar chudkar tho nahi bani thi naa most fucked 2018 Big Grin

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1747898212_Alia%20Bhatt%2...c61530.JPG]
(28-12-2018, 05:29 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:25 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW hugging Shruthi ......uncaring ..ki .he is also huggin ..rahul .....both rahuls and tWs arms .crisss cross eachtoerh.....so do their legs 

Rahul: Ahh Shruti..ahh..(removes his cock and sprays all over her stomach)

Shruti:ahh..ab nikal do apni randi ke liye!! ahh ahh (still getting fucked by TW)

TW :aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah .fuck aaaaaaah ......(bites her ....shouldrer ) aaaaaaaaaah .shruthi aaaaaaaaaah ....grabbing her hard ...(Dick in her ass )

fucking her so hard ..the wwhole bed is shaking ... 

the feeling of having rahul spray on his wife ...as i fuck her ass hole ...(heaven ) 

[Image: Shruthi-hassan-Poojai-movie-%288%295397.JPG]
(28-12-2018, 05:31 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:28 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia : umm ek baar .na ... ?

oh .ok 

RG:Ek baar me kya hi hoga..aap ek baar chudkar tho nahi bani thi naa most fucked 2018 Big Grin

Alia lookign at this enthusiastic young man...and ...can imagine. .him naked. .fucking her ..again and again in every hole 

Alia : toh ..matlab. aap mujhe ................... 

[Image: 45693905_2134418243287280_59368168008628...e=5CC86E45]
(28-12-2018, 05:31 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW :aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah .fuck aaaaaaah ......(bites her ....shouldrer ) aaaaaaaaaah .shruthi aaaaaaaaaah ....grabbing her hard ...(Dick in her ass )

the feeling of having rahul spray on his wife ...as i fuck her ass hole ...(heaven ) 
Rahul:Goodnight Shruti (passes out )

Shruti:TW..apne kamre chalo..itne me iss randi ka kya hi hoga..raat bar chudni baaki hai

[Image: sruthihaasan-srimanthudu-pressmeet40.jpg]
(28-12-2018, 05:33 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia lookign at this enthusiastic young man...and ...can imagine. .him naked. .fucking her ..again and again in every hole 

RG: haan..baar baar..most fucked ko kam se kam bohat baar fuck tho karna padega verify karne Wink

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3287459327_Alia%20Bhatt%2...24aaea.jpg]
(28-12-2018, 05:34 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:31 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW :aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah .fuck aaaaaaah ......(bites her ....shouldrer ) aaaaaaaaaah .shruthi aaaaaaaaaah ....grabbing her hard ...(Dick in her ass )

Rahul:Goodnight Shruti (passes out )

Shruti:TW..apne kamre chalo..itne me iss randi ka kya hi hoga..raat bar chudni baaki hai
TW ...fucking her ass madly ....

Tw just grabs her ..breasts .and then with 1 hand ....makes her turn around 

tW :aaaaaaaaaah nahin shruthi ..aaj ..doosre room mein nahin ......he also likes it ..na aaaaaaaaaaah ...dono bhai ki ek raand ...jaaogaao ussey ..(banging her ass hard) 

[Image: shruthihassan72.jpg]
(28-12-2018, 05:35 PM)randomguy016 Wrote:
(28-12-2018, 05:33 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia lookign at this enthusiastic young man...and ...can imagine. .him naked. .fucking her ..again and again in every hole 

RG: haan..baar baar..most fucked ko kam se kam bohat baar fuck tho karna padega verify karne Wink

Alia ..: yeh kya baat hui ..aap mujhe aise ...(one glance at his dick ..and she blusehs ) 

aap ...aise ..baar baar ..galat hain na ...

matlab. ...mera ....mann ho ..toh karna na .....phir se. ...

mujh se pooch toh lo . pasand aaya ki nahin ..?.(smiling ..sluttlitly )

[Image: 46064045_2134415473287557_34448373608087...e=5CCB96B1]