Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(14-07-2019, 10:23 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: chalo... toh agar you both behave good... hum cinema bhi jayegaye teek hai na 

first she taking you both to the market... on the way there was an alleyway as well you had to go through 

and as soon as you entered that alleyway she looked around and no one wad there she picke dyou up in her arms and pushed you against the wall

now you was in ehr arms legs around her waist and she holding you and started kissing you straight away 

kareena: muuaahh muuaahh school outfit mein toh kamaal lagte ho tum toh muuaahh muuahh aise hi raho karo tum 

alis having to just stand there and watch what was going on now standing there 

kareena: muuaahh muuaahh ka gaand hai yeh toh (hand on your ass as well) gahr jaake leni padegi mujhe toh 

you could do anything at all afterr a while she let you down now and you standing there back 

kareena: aare chalo teek se kapde karo na... koi dekh lega toh kya sochega chalo teek se shirt karo and sort yourself out 

since while kissing you she pulled your shirt open and was touching your body as wlel she just used you all the time 

alia: woh abhi kahan ja rahe hai... cinema ja rahe hai na toh chalo na 

kareena: abhi nahin... pehle market se kuch lena hai mujhe phir uske baad kahin jaana hai phir cinema aur phir ghar jayegaye teek hai 
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi

WD: umm masii haanw oh heek karta hoon (i got myself srorted this was evry day..she went crazy seeing us in unfirms..and alia was made to wear a very small skirt too)

[Image: fL31x0K.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:24 PM)wkdevil Wrote: when u went u saw him in a robe standing there with a drink

salman: pass out hogai hay lekay jaa isay ab...bitch is getting too old for me..lagta hay disha jais ko bulana padayga ab

(he thre her clothes at u but kept her panties) chal nikal ab (u taking her back home at night..she was crazy for salman no one compared to him

she would let him do anything to her..u saw bite marks on her and he was rough with her that night)

the next day it was audition day..and she hated that she had to auditon for a role

but amir khan always wante to screen test actresses

u both went there and u really saw the talent that was in the waiting room there....anushka sharma....alia bhatt..karrena kappor too

deepika: (u saw the door open and she came out and telling u all) wasting ur time guys i got it u know i can actually act na

katrina: fuck off deppu kajay ranveer ko samhallo he kepps texting me after that night

IS yahin ruko and dont make ey contact with karrena samjhay

ranbir wanted her back yet she always used to go to salman who was the one who dumped her and still could fuck her when he wanted

saying she getting too old and throwing ehr clothes at me keeping her panties and telling me to get out... 

katrina even knew all these could act better than her... but aamir alwasy wanted a screen test... katrina talking about ranveer to deepika as well

i was just waiting outside for her since she told me to stay
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-07-2019, 10:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi

WD: umm masii haanw oh heek karta hoon (i got myself srorted this was evry day..she went crazy seeing us in unfirms..and alia was made to wear a very small skirt too)

kareena: alia... yeh skirt jyada lambi nahin hai kya tumare liye... looks to long na 

alia: woh nahin... woh last tiem jab choti pehan kar gai thi toh got in touble tabhi ab momma ne kaha yeh wali pehane ke liye abse 

kareena: tabhi sochoon jo maine di thi woh kyun nahin pehani.... chalo ghar jaake pehan lena... gahr mein toh teek hogi 

[Image: qHpdgWC.jpg]

you got to the market everyone there had fucked her as well as your mom as well since they were the whores of the area

one guy walking to her and slapping her ass 'next time kab aana hai mere gahr bata dena... kaafi paise doonga'

kareena: paise dogay toh kabhi bhi ajaongi... just let me know and ill be there... bas paise ready rakhna samjhe 

she getting her things and she didnt pay since she walys gave him a free fuck when he came over in exchange for all thse things as well

[Image: f8NQ2Dp.jpg]

owner: woh han teek hai... woh main next saturday ajoangi to collect the payment teek hia na... woh aish se let her know 

kareena: haan haan pata hai tum aish ke liye pagal ho bata doongi main usse dont you worry ajaana teek hai 

you got eberyhting and was making your way out when kareena friend was there who as a pervert as well like her

malaika: aare kareena aaj yaahn bhar... woh bhi bachon ke saath aayi ho... school se aaye hai kya 

[Image: a7pvU8x.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ranbir wanted her back yet she always used to go to salman who was the one who dumped her and still could fuck her when he wanted

saying she getting too old and throwing ehr clothes at me keeping her panties and telling me to get out... 

katrina even knew all these could act better than her... but aamir alwasy wanted a screen test... katrina talking about ranveer to deepika as well

i was just waiting outside for her since she told me to stay

(she was walking in when karren spoke to u)

while u were outside u saw karren there who had fucked u infront of katrin

karrena: aisay kya goor raha hay gowdi mein bethayga..aaj pehna nahin hay..wisay saifu ist taking it good tum ajaoo

katrina: IS ider aoo its better ki tum ander raho (she flipped kareena off as u both walked in)

[Image: CpjEKht.jpg]

(u saw amir with the dirsttor and producer with him)

amir; umm katrina look u werent on the roll call just seeing u cause tumnay woh public statement diya u dont fit this role

director: haan we are going for a more traditional indian actress u are too sexy for the role

[Image: Qbi402t.jpg]

katrina: relax guys cant i just say my lines (she had the sheet with her)

amir: haan go ahead ok just read after me lets act the scen (as he was tallking ur wife tore that paper and threw it on the florr)

(she dint say much but took her coat off and stood like this

katrina: u know na mein kaisay deti hoon audition

[Image: 6MkHDwf.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: alia... yeh skirt jyada lambi nahin hai kya tumare liye... looks to long na 

alia: woh nahin... woh last tiem jab choti pehan kar gai thi toh got in touble tabhi ab momma ne kaha yeh wali pehane ke liye abse 

kareena: tabhi sochoon jo maine di thi woh kyun nahin pehani.... chalo ghar jaake pehan lena... gahr mein toh teek hogi 

you got to the market everyone there had fucked her as well as your mom as well since they were the whores of the area

one guy walking to her and slapping her ass 'next time kab aana hai mere gahr bata dena... kaafi paise doonga'

kareena: paise dogay toh kabhi bhi ajaongi... just let me know and ill be there... bas paise ready rakhna samjhe 

she getting her things and she didnt pay since she walys gave him a free fuck when he came over in exchange for all thse things as well

owner: woh han teek hai... woh main next saturday ajoangi to collect the payment teek hia na... woh aish se let her know 

kareena: haan haan pata hai tum aish ke liye pagal ho bata doongi main usse dont you worry ajaana teek hai 

you got eberyhting and was making your way out when kareena friend was there who as a pervert as well like her

malaika: aare kareena aaj yaahn bhar... woh bhi bachon ke saath aayi ho... school se aaye hai kya 

they all groping and touching her me and alia felt weird but dint say much

now there was another woman there she was one of her freinds we saw her before too

[Image: apgJaTg.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: (she was walking in when karren spoke to u)

while u were outside u saw karren there who had fucked u infront of katrin

karrena: aisay kya goor raha hay gowdi mein bethayga..aaj pehna nahin hay..wisay saifu ist taking it good tum ajaoo

katrina: IS ider aoo its better ki tum ander raho (she flipped kareena off as u both walked in)

(u saw amir with the dirsttor and producer with him)

amir; umm katrina look u werent on the roll call just seeing u cause tumnay woh public statement diya u dont fit this role

director: haan we are going for a more traditional indian actress u are too sexy for the role

katrina: relax guys cant i just say my lines (she had the sheet with her)

amir: haan go ahead ok just read after me lets act the scen (as he was tallking ur wife tore that paper and threw it on the florr)

(she dint say much but took her coat off and stood like this

katrina: u know na mein kaisay deti hoon audition

katrina knew the power kareena had over me and i would end up getting fucked by her agian which she didnt want so taking me in 

she also knew that acting wise if she gave the audition she wouldnt get it... but she had her ways of 

giving auditions to make sure she got the role and no one else... she did things she did best better than all of them
(14-07-2019, 10:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they all groping and touching her me and alia felt weird but dint say much

now there was another woman there she was one of her freinds we saw her before too

karena: haan haan... kyun tumhe koi ideas arahe hai kya 

maliakka: woh kya karoon kareena woh dekho toh in school outfits.. fuck kamaal lag rahe hai abhi toh toh main soch rahi thi 

abhi kuch kanr do na iske saath (talking aboyt you) its ok na... dost hoon na main tumari 

kareena: aare abhi yahan hi karogi kya tum 

[Image: Nh2T5bZ.jpg]

malaika: nahin nahin kahin wahan jaake karte hai... fuck am so horny na... aise dkeh kar pagal hojaati hon main toh am always spying 

on all the kids in school from over the fence as well yeh duno dikh jaate hai pagal hojaati hai hamesha hi main 

kareena: acha acha teek hai chalo chalte hai phir... WD chalo... tumhe meri dost ke saath kuch karna hai teek hai 

all the while this going on the shop owner standing rhere looking at alia in her shcool outfit he started geting horny for her now 

[Image: nrBvQnN.jpg]

owner: woh kareena main soch raha tha agar alia abhi kiss de de mujhe phir payment hojayegaye abhi hi 

kareena: acha... toh momma se mann tha ab seedha beti pe chala gaya tumara toh lagta hai 

alia: mujhe... main kya... woh mujhe nahin karna hai abhi maasi

kareena: aare mana nahin karte hai... chalo jao aur kiss karo usse aur phir humein jaana bhi hai chalo jao give him a kiss

[Image: DCR7WvL.jpg]
they all loking to her and were shcoked

amir: katrina this is unpreofesional woh not gonna happen again like dhoom 3 bolra hoon

(but ur wife dint care u say her she started taking her clothes off)

[Image: XLgDpCS.jpg]

katrina: its just too hot here na amir woh just shedding some slothes vaisay bhi ive benn really working out dekho na

(she in a whif stood like this lokking at all 3 they had hard ons..she came in fornt of them and danced)

u wanna touch this amir (sapnked her own ass) socho u take me in ur movie and ill rock ur world

[Image: FSevsvt.jpg]

10 months umm every night in ur room (she went on the floor like this and spread her legs) aisay rahungi akay chod lena jab man chay

[Image: ryVqfNG.jpg]

amir: stop katrina this wont work woh (she then got up and took her shorts off and threw it at him) umm katrina yeh sab

dirctor: woh karnay doo na i wanna see more (ur wife in a top and her panties) humay bhi milayga

katrina Sadcoming to him and giving him a peek on his lips) after amir apko hi milayga and ill give u my ass too

[Image: hQxbso0.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: karena: haan haan... kyun tumhe koi ideas arahe hai kya 

maliakka: woh kya karoon kareena woh dekho toh in school outfits.. fuck kamaal lag rahe hai abhi toh toh main soch rahi thi 

abhi kuch kanr do na iske saath (talking aboyt you) its ok na... dost hoon na main tumari 

kareena: aare abhi yahan hi karogi kya tum 

malaika: nahin nahin kahin wahan jaake karte hai... fuck am so horny na... aise dkeh kar pagal hojaati hon main toh am always spying 

on all the kids in school from over the fence as well yeh duno dikh jaate hai pagal hojaati hai hamesha hi main 

kareena: acha acha teek hai chalo chalte hai phir... WD chalo... tumhe meri dost ke saath kuch karna hai teek hai 

all the while this going on the shop owner standing rhere looking at alia in her shcool outfit he started geting horny for her now 

owner: woh kareena main soch raha tha agar alia abhi kiss de de mujhe phir payment hojayegaye abhi hi 

kareena: acha... toh momma se mann tha ab seedha beti pe chala gaya tumara toh lagta hai 

alia: mujhe... main kya... woh mujhe nahin karna hai abhi maasi

kareena: aare mana nahin karte hai... chalo jao aur kiss karo usse aur phir humein jaana bhi hai chalo jao give him a kiss

she would make us do anything..we again going to a seculuded area..but alia had to go to a man hwo was eying her real bad

WD: woh massi yehi na (i took my shorts off as she had thaught me for other women)

[Image: nGYMFmW.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they all loking to her and were shcoked

amir: katrina this is unpreofesional woh not gonna happen again like dhoom 3 bolra hoon

(but ur wife dint care u say her she started taking her clothes off)

katrina: its just too hot here na amir woh just shedding some slothes vaisay bhi ive benn really working out dekho na

(she in a whif stood like this lokking at all 3 they had hard ons..she came in fornt of them and danced)

u wanna touch this amir (sapnked her own ass) socho u take me in ur movie and ill rock ur world

10 months umm every night in ur room (she went on the floor like this and spread her legs) aisay rahungi akay chod lena jab man chay

amir: stop katrina this wont work woh (she then got up and took her shorts off and threw it at him) umm katrina yeh sab

dirctor: woh karnay doo na i wanna see more (ur wife in a top and her panties) humay bhi milayga

katrina Sadcoming to him and giving him a peek on his lips) after amir apko hi milayga and ill give u my ass too

they might have been better actresses than katrina... but when it came to this no one was as good as my wife... she giving them such a hot 

show now... dancing and teasinf them and stripping her clothes off... it was such a hot sight 

i was just watching her dance for these men to get the role