Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(29-06-2019, 05:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this was really making her angry... where tamanna was ths sweet and caring wife

shruti was the crazy demanding wife... and all this was making her more crazy and demanding as time wa going on so much so once

she evven went as far as pretending she was in a accident to get his attention putting fake up on and sendinf this 

pictire to WD to make it lok like she had which made WD rush home to see her since he loved her so much 

and when he got home she was perfectly fine.. and even thou shruti got what she wanted WD was with her at home he was even more 

angry at her and spent less time wit her not even fucking her and just ignoring her a lot 

tamanna would try and convice shruti that this was all bad and WD just needed time to get ovet these things but sheruti wasnt having it

she wanted attention anyway possible... she even once when the plumber was here fixing a sink she sent WD a picture

of her self like this with the message 'just checking up on the plumber to see if hes doing a good job'

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
i was in a very important metting when she faked her crash..

left the office with 2 days off notice to see she was all ok and even had a huge argument with her..that pissed me off too much

i just wanted time to settle and get back to her...even tamman tried to talk sense into her but she wouldnt listen..

[Image: wiWdFNM.jpg]
(29-06-2019, 05:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
i was in a very important metting when she faked her crash..

left the office with 2 days off notice to see she was all ok and even had a huge argument with her..that pissed me off too much

i just wanted time to settle and get back to her...even tamman tried to talk sense into her but she wouldnt listen..

some would even say she had a problem with how crazy she was... she alwasys made WDs life hell 

btu he loved her... and all she wanted was his attention and she would do anything for it 

even after that when WD was angry she would still do crazy things all the time... she ddint care she just wanted her hubby to be with her 

[Image: DX8D2Ba.png]

she even teased your friends and got them in to tease you even more... one day she saw your friend and asked him

shruti: woh will you do something for me... ek bhar woh take a pic of me na me walking away 

for him it was nothing his friends wife asking him that so he did that and took the pic from his own phone and she took the phone from him 

[Image: zd2LojG.png]

shruti: let me see na (she looking at the pic and seeing it) achi hai let me just send it to myself 

but what she would do is send the pic from his phoen to your phone so it would be like your fiends sending you a pic of your wife with a message

messgae: aare kaafi achi lag rahi hai bhabhi toh aise... gaand kaafi hai sach mein kaafi lucky hai tu toh 

then she would delte that and give it back to him... not caring about anything else

[Image: UDtdCaY.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(29-06-2019, 05:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew how much she liked all my friends... then she invtied them over again... we made sure not to invite the other guy that called her a whore

we wasnt even friends with him anymore after her treated her like that... me seeing her like this

IS: woh jaan... mujhe laga shayad tum busy hogi woh you wont want to come out

WD: array chup reh Is bhabhi ayi hay woh (staring at  her mouth gasping)

rohit: bhabhi app aisay..woh apki thigs itni sexy..aur gori

tamman: hmm eyes upar kahan dekh rahay hoon (they lokked up to see she licked her pinky and fingered her navel hole)

[Image: vlZp2rC.jpg]

kya dekh rahay hoon ganday log yeh chatna hay..na na shayad ajj sirf IS ko milayga..badmash deveron ko nahin

rahul: (he got so hard he just unzipped his pants and took his cock out) woh bhabhi mera pant phatjayga iisliya

[Image: mhlQUtc.jpg]

(tamman came close to all of u  as they were about to touch her went away and lied like this on the sofa and her dress bunched up)

tammana: array match dekho na im just relazing (leg up all could see her panies too she flashed us for a sec)

ayi IS inay bolon bhabhi ko aisay nahin dektay bolo inay

[Image: hqrdyav.jpg]
(29-06-2019, 05:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: array chup reh Is bhabhi ayi hay woh (staring at  her mouth gasping)

rohit: bhabhi app aisay..woh apki thigs itni sexy..aur gori

tamman: hmm eyes upar kahan dekh rahay hoon (they lokked up to see she licked her pinky and fingered her navel hole)

kya dekh rahay hoon ganday log yeh chatna hay..na na shayad ajj sirf IS ko milayga..badmash deveron ko nahin

rahul: (he got so hard he just unzipped his pants and took his cock out) woh bhabhi mera pant phatjayga iisliya

(tamman came close to all of u  as they were about to touch her went away and lied like this on the sofa and her dress bunched up)

tammana: array match dekho na im just relazing (leg up all could see her panies too she flashed us for a sec)

ayi IS inay bolon bhabhi ko aisay nahin dektay bolo inay

normally she needed a lot of convincing but now she had gotten so open with my friends... this was all just normal

IS: jaan... inka toh haq hai na... aur vaise bhi ab tum aayi ho toh mujhe nahin lagta hai inka match mein koi interest hai cricket se jyda toh apni bhabhi pasand hai in logon ko
(29-06-2019, 05:16 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: some would even say she had a problem with how crazy she was... she alwasys made WDs life hell 

btu he loved her... and all she wanted was his attention and she would do anything for it 

even after that when WD was angry she would still do crazy things all the time... she ddint care she just wanted her hubby to be with her 

she even teased your friends and got them in to tease you even more... one day she saw your friend and asked him

shruti: woh will you do something for me... ek bhar woh take a pic of me na me walking away 

for him it was nothing his friends wife asking him that so he did that and took the pic from his own phone and she took the phone from him 

shruti: let me see na (she looking at the pic and seeing it) achi hai let me just send it to myself 

but what she would do is send the pic from his phoen to your phone so it would be like your fiends sending you a pic of your wife with a message

messgae: aare kaafi achi lag rahi hai bhabhi toh aise... gaand kaafi hai sach mein kaafi lucky hai tu toh 

then she would delte that and give it back to him... not caring about anything else
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi 

i lost one of my closesnt freinds that day..got angry at him for sending that..threatened to hurt him too

i had no idea she did that,,she knew if other men showed attenion at her i would be with her she always did that and it worked

but lately i knew her tricks and wasnt falling for it

[Image: wMModLT.jpg]
(29-06-2019, 05:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi 

i lost one of my closesnt freinds that day..got angry at him for sending that..threatened to hurt him too

i had no idea she did that,,she knew if other men showed attenion at her i would be with her she always did that and it worked

but lately i knew her tricks and wasnt falling for it

thats what was annoying her since know you knew how she was and she did all thes rhings 

so no matter what she did it wasnt working on you at all... 

she even send your nide pictiref of herslef as well to tease you but you didnt even reply let alone reply sometimes you didnt even lookm

at them and she knew since you could tell... and that made her more angry

and now she was at such a point where she didnt want to make you angry or tease you or anything like that she was at 

[Image: UvSDqD9.jpg]

the point where she wanted to teach you a lesson now

ki what happens when you dont give her the attention she wants and her being so crazy you didnt know the ideas that were going through her head

until she found the perfect idea for herself... it was just a normal day and normaly you would get so many mesages from her

but today no emssages at all then you got one from tamanna which you amde sure to check

messgae: jaan... woh shruti ghar pe nahin hai... dikh nahin rahi hai aur phoe bhi mera uta nahin rahi hai 

[Image: th8W9U7.jpg]
(29-06-2019, 05:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: normally she needed a lot of convincing but now she had gotten so open with my friends... this was all just normal

IS: jaan... inka toh haq hai na... aur vaise bhi ab tum aayi ho toh mujhe nahin lagta hai inka match mein koi interest hai cricket se jyda toh apni bhabhi pasand hai in logon ko

sunil (taking the romote and turning the TV off) array humay toh bas bhabhi chaiya

woh bhabhi u look tierd woh mein pair dabdun?

tamman: haan dabadon na lekin app nahin woh rohit ko karnay doo

[Image: yHjHaRe.jpg]

rohit: haan bhabhi (u saw one freind go to her on knees ..he was droling like a dog seeing her legs..and started licking her thigs) umm umm

tamman: arayy uhh dabanay ko kaha tha chatnay ko nahin yeh kya (she seeing rahul jerk himself off) nahin nahin yahan mein hoon na khud kyun kar rahay hoon aoo ider (as he came close she grabbed his cock and jerking him off)

[Image: PrSmEYL.jpg]

WD: array bhabhi toh queen ekdum..aram say letkay itna sab..bhabhi hum bhi hay na kuch hukum

rahul: (taking his shirt off) bhabhi 2 months pay look i got abs sirf apkay liya..meri gf ko bhi nahin chunay deta..pehlay sirf bhabhi ka hay yeh

sunil (pulling her panties off and smeliing them and keping in hsi pocket) pair kholo na tamman jee

(u saw ur shy wofe spread her legs all of us staring at her hairless pink wet pussy)

[Image: bbaSY7E.jpg]

rohit: woh bhabhi thoda saliva use karta hoona chay say malish hogi
(29-06-2019, 05:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: thats what was annoying her since know you knew how she was and she did all thes rhings 

so no matter what she did it wasnt working on you at all... 

she even send your nide pictiref of herslef as well to tease you but you didnt even reply let alone reply sometimes you didnt even lookm

at them and she knew since you could tell... and that made her more angry

and now she was at such a point where she didnt want to make you angry or tease you or anything like that she was at 

the point where she wanted to teach you a lesson now

ki what happens when you dont give her the attention she wants and her being so crazy you didnt know the ideas that were going through her head

until she found the perfect idea for herself... it was just a normal day and normaly you would get so many mesages from her

but today no emssages at all then you got one from tamanna which you amde sure to check

messgae: jaan... woh shruti ghar pe nahin hai... dikh nahin rahi hai aur phoe bhi mera uta nahin rahi hai 

her lying pissed me off a lot..today was laterally the busiets day and i got a text from tamman..no matter what..not knowing where she was always had me worried for her 

i called at her phone first no one answered thn it got pciked up

[Image: Yn6zLSZ.jpg]
(29-06-2019, 05:26 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sunil (taking the romote and turning the TV off) array humay toh bas bhabhi chaiya

woh bhabhi u look tierd woh mein pair dabdun?

tamman: haan dabadon na lekin app nahin woh rohit ko karnay doo

rohit: haan bhabhi (u saw one freind go to her on knees ..he was droling like a dog seeing her legs..and started licking her thigs) umm umm

tamman: arayy uhh dabanay ko kaha tha chatnay ko nahin yeh kya (she seeing rahul jerk himself off) nahin nahin yahan mein hoon na khud kyun kar rahay hoon aoo ider (as he came close she grabbed his cock and jerking him off)

WD: array bhabhi toh queen ekdum..aram say letkay itna sab..bhabhi hum bhi hay na kuch hukum

rahul: (taking his shirt off) bhabhi 2 months pay look i got abs sirf apkay liya..meri gf ko bhi nahin chunay deta..pehlay sirf bhabhi ka hay yeh

sunil (pulling her panties off and smeliing them and keping in hsi pocket) pair kholo na tamman jee

(u saw ur shy wofe spread her legs all of us staring at her hairless pink wet pussy)

rohit: woh bhabhi thoda saliva use karta hoona chay say malish hogi

now that tamanan was here they didnt need the match on... they all focus was on her... i was jjst relaxing now... seeing my 4 friends with my wife

rahul had gotten abs for her since he knew how much she liked a well built body

IS: jaan pata hai yeh log toh apni GF ke saath plans cancel karke tumhe milne ke liye aate hai
(29-06-2019, 05:29 AM)wkdevil Wrote: her lying pissed me off a lot..today was laterally the busiets day and i got a text from tamman..no matter what..not knowing where she was always had me worried for her 

i called at her phone first no one answered thn it got pciked up

pintu: hello... yeh kaun hai 

you telling him you wanted to speak to shruti 

pintu: madam... madam abhi busy hai... 5 crore hogaye if you want to book her par aaj ke liye busy hai kyunki nachne wali hai woh 

you didnt know what to think of this was this another one of her ploys but you asking for the address 

[Image: xu913BW.jpg]

he gave you the address and you finished work early since tamanan was worried as well so you wanted ot sort this out quickly 

you got to the addrees and you saw it was a kotha... you was shcoked you was sure this was the wrong address 

you double checked and it was the right address he even tood you where she was and you wwas going there and there was duch a line a crowd of people

[Image: OwpTil9.jpg]

guy 1: aare suna hai nayi raanid hia yahan pe aaj 

guy 2: nahin raandi... mujhe toh laga normal raandiyan hogi

guy 1: flyer naghin dekha tumne... yeh deh toh naya maal aaya hai aaj toh 

you looking at the fly and to your shock it was pictire of your wife dressed like a whore

[Image: mm4mCzx.jpg]