Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
me : (ayee hayee kya maal hai bc haaaaa shittt )

rahul : ( maa hai meri par maa kasam)
(we both were looking at the way u sipp the glass how ur lips were touching the glass and ur shiny legs really attracted us a lot )

Rahul : Mommy bhaiiya valentines day ki baat kr rhe the ...keh rhe the ki aaj valentine day hai to duniya ki sabse khoobsoorat ladki ko rose dena hota hai aaj ke din

Me : (sala pahle se hi chalu kr diya isne to ) (blushing ) haa maasiji ise samjha rha tha valentine day ka importance
(myself satish yadav 43 years old black skinned CEO of amalton industries limited)
(its time for promotion and increment and i have noted all my employees are good except karan ...he is one lazy bastard never does any job on time )
(so apart from him i havve given increment and promotion letter to all my employees with congratulation letter)
Kajal write an entrance exam and she expected to get seat in Tamil Nadu are South States as she don't know Hindi thanks to modi her dad money is no use now as she only can get seat by her mark so she packed and came to bihar she only knows English and tamil nothing else she grow up in chennai city she have no idea about bihar and it's people

She reached bihar railway station
[Image: 64279908_2260833490898032_39544603861026...e=5D985A37]
(17-06-2019, 10:04 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal write an entrance exam and she expected to get seat in Tamil Nadu are South States as she don't know Hindi thanks to modi her dad money is no use now as she only can get seat by her mark so she packed and came to bihar she only knows English and tamil nothing else she grow up in chennai city she have no idea about bihar and it's people

She reached bihar railway station
[Image: 64279908_2260833490898032_39544603861026...e=5D985A37]
Myself laloo local coolie at chapra railway station
I am black skinned due to hardwork i do daily for a living
I am 38 years old i have a wife and a kid aged 3
My only income is from the profeaion 
We have nandilal college in our village and we are seeing lots of college kids men and woman arrive at railway station checking the location in their gps but as bihar is backward no one gets gps connection or signal to call someone so we are the only help
I was checking people out when i i s a hot girl wearing sleveless dress(very rarely seen in bihar)
(I approached her and asked)
Madamji kaha jana hai ...(i scanned the milky white untouched skin )
(17-06-2019, 10:09 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: Myself laloo local coolie at chapra railway station
I am black skinned due to hardwork i do daily for a living
I am 38 years old i have a wife and a kid aged 3
My only income is from the profeaion 
We have nandilal college in our village and we are seeing lots of college kids men and woman arrive at railway station checking the location in their gps but as bihar is backward no one gets gps connection or signal to call someone so we are the only help
I was checking people out when i i s a hot girl wearing sleveless dress(very rarely seen in bihar)
(I approached her and asked)
Madamji kaha jana hai ...(i scanned the milky white untouched skin )
Kajal understand a little what he says 

Kajal: I want a taxi are ola uber to reach my college my phone there is no signal 

( she speaking and same time showing actions so he may understand) 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_3_.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 10:14 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal understand a little what he says 

Kajal: I want a taxi are ola uber to reach my college my phone there is no signal 

( she speaking and same time showing actions so he may understand) 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_3_.jpg]
(I blushed a little seeing ur hot figure as we always see ugly woman mostly and i didn't knee what perfume or is that ur natural aroma but i was liking it a lot and i ias very attracted to ur looks and as u were moving  ur hands i i
iooked at ur nice white arms ur underarms )
Ola uber kya hota hai madamji(i heard it for first time)
Samjhe nhi ham (oyee hoyeee kya malai maal hai i iaw the station master scanning u )
College krne aayi ho kyaaa ?(in bihari accent)
Hamra naam hai lalooo nije to mit u(take my hand forward to get a shake hand from u)
(17-06-2019, 10:18 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (I blushed a little seeing ur hot figure as we always see ugly woman mostly and i didn't knee what perfume or is that ur natural aroma but i was liking it a lot and i ias very attracted to ur looks and as u were moving  ur hands i i
iooked at ur nice white arms ur underarms )
Ola uber kya hota hai madamji(i heard it for first time)
Samjhe nhi ham (oyee hoyeee kya malai maal hai i iaw the station master scanning u )
College krne aayi ho kyaaa ?(in bihari accent)
Hamra naam hai lalooo nije to mit u(take my hand forward to get a shake hand from u)

Kajal was confused she didn't even understand a single word of what they speaking

Everyone looking at kajal as if she came from forgine 

Hello mai hindi naahi maalu so speak in English plzzz 

Kajal is giving different different face expression even some bihari boys recording her in phone to masturbate later by seeing her 

She didn't even gave her hand she standing still with a attitude face and saying to herself ( muuta pasanga in Tamil means uneducated idiots)
[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_4_.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 10:23 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal was confused she didn't even understand a single word of what they speaking

Everyone looking at kajal as if she came from forgine 

Hello mai hindi naahi maalu so speak in English plzzz 

Kajal is giving different different face expression even some bihari boys recording her in phone to masturbate later by seeing her 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_4_.jpg]

(When i understood that u dont dnow English i i ev liked it better)
Madamji angrezi ho kyaaa ?(are u a foreigner)
Aaap maaal lagti ho...(u look like a fine piece of meat)
Apke bagal chate kya kum(can i lick ur armpits)
(17-06-2019, 10:25 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (When i understood that u dont dnow English i i ev liked it better)
Madamji angrezi ho kyaaa ?
Aaap maaal lagti ho...
Apke bagal chate kya kum

Bro Even i don't know hindi so put english meaning near then only I can reply use hindi but in side give english meaning also
Hello...?