Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(08-06-2019, 06:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kangna moved from ur face and no one dared move from their place even thoigh the bell ran

kangana: i know half yje lot of u hate me..i dont care..mujhay bas resulta chaiya samjhay im not here to make freinds

sab kay sab apnay assignments first thing in the morning chaiya mujhay (u saw she just in her top dint care walked out of the class)

karrena: salli kutiiya samjthi kya hay apnay app ko (karrena was in a mood she grabbed u by the neck)chal sath chal meray..

(u seeing the poo who was good to u till now dragging u ..taking u in the gender neutral bathroom..guys and girls all there)

(she opened a stall..a sissy guy was cleaning the seat with his mouth)

ameesha: array poo assignment hay iska

sissy boy: slurp madam abhi kahin aur jaoo na

karrena: (pushing u in ur face against the wall) i dont care IS skirt uthaoo abhi

kareena already didnt like her and on top of that the way kangana was showing her power as well even grabbed her ass kareena hated 

she taking me in the bathroom... i ddint dare say anytning

IS: woh haan sure madam poo

i raised my skirt for her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-06-2019, 06:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote:  i dint say anything back..i wanted them to fuck my sister hard..two loads on her face she cleaning them up..

i was litlerally standing and jerking off on her

he dragged her and literally threw her at they feet where they were sitting now 

rico: chalo lick they feet and work your way up teek hai samjhi na 

priyanka: haan haan main karti hoon na... you guys can have me anyway you want to... bas mujhe bhi lund chaiye aap logon ke

she started kissing they feet and licking they feet working her way up now

guy 3: yeh toh lagta hai kuch bhi karegi lund ke liye... sach mien raandi hia yeh toh... saali kuttuya kahin ki 

[Image: f77E8jY.jpg]

rico came from behind and he pushed his cock inside her ow and he was fucking her while she was at they feet now 

rico: aare dont stop licking... keep serving them while i fuck you... lund chaiye toh seva toh karni padegi na 

they all laughing as well even spitting on her as well and spitting on they feet for her to clean up and then she wokred her way 

up to they cocks as well and she pulling they pants completelty oof while rixo was still fucking her from behind 

priyanka: aaahh fuck aaahh aur do mujhe aaahh fuck me like a bitch aaaahh aaahh dikhao ki main raanid hoon na 

[Image: XLExaDV.jpg]
karrena: (grabbed the siisy beside her) spit on my cock chal (he spiting on it)

IS bend (She placing the cock on ur ass and pushing it in..she just wanted to take her frustration out

ameesha: kangna huh?

[Image: sqBPwB2.jpg]

karrena: u know it itna acha mood tha mera..aur aasignment mein i have to whip my beta bitch not into it uaar

ameesha: tell me about it 3 hours pooray school ki toilets isay saaf karni hay i think uguys got of easy..

array array karrena tum toh phad dogi siki gaand

[Image: Ameesha-Patel-Maxim-Magazine-Hot-Pics-1.jpg]

karrena: (holding ur head and pushing it at the wall and fucking ur ass) ahh ahh i dont care salli im imagining that mitch face right now and punding this bitch ahhh

alpha: guys nikallo na humay bhi assignment karna hay looks liek kangan mam nay sabko ek hi homework diya hay

alpha girl: haan yaar she fucked us over hum sab kaisay karingay ek sath she wants us to fail

[Image: ybkWGBY.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 06:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he dragged her and literally threw her at they feet where they were sitting now 

rico: chalo lick they feet and work your way up teek hai samjhi na 

priyanka: haan haan main karti hoon na... you guys can have me anyway you want to... bas mujhe bhi lund chaiye aap logon ke

she started kissing they feet and licking they feet working her way up now

guy 3: yeh toh lagta hai kuch bhi karegi lund ke liye... sach mien raandi hia yeh toh... saali kuttuya kahin ki 

rico came from behind and he pushed his cock inside her ow and he was fucking her while she was at they feet now 

rico: aare dont stop licking... keep serving them while i fuck you... lund chaiye toh seva toh karni padegi na 

they all laughing as well even spitting on her as well and spitting on they feet for her to clean up and then she wokred her way 

up to they cocks as well and she pulling they pants completelty oof while rixo was still fucking her from behind 

priyanka: aaahh fuck aaahh aur do mujhe aaahh fuck me like a bitch aaaahh aaahh dikhao ki main raanid hoon na 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

my sister was asing for it she was a mega whore..with rico black cock in her pussy

he was fucking her

WD: umm rico bhai woh kaisi hay sisi shes tight na fuck didi soo hot (i was just a pathetic cuck bhai of hers)

[Image: 33QAFEF.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 06:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: (grabbed the siisy beside her) spit on my cock chal (he spiting on it)

IS bend (She placing the cock on ur ass and pushing it in..she just wanted to take her frustration out

ameesha: kangna huh?

karrena: u know it itna acha mood tha mera..aur aasignment mein i have to whip my beta bitch not into it uaar

ameesha: tell me about it 3 hours pooray school ki toilets isay saaf karni hay i think uguys got of easy..

array array karrena tum toh phad dogi siki gaand

karrena: (holding ur head and pushing it at the wall and fucking ur ass) ahh ahh i dont care salli im imagining that mitch face right now and punding this bitch ahhh

alpha: guys nikallo na humay bhi assignment karna hay looks liek kangan mam nay sabko ek hi homework diya hay

alpha girl: haan yaar she fucked us over hum sab kaisay karingay ek sath she wants us to fail

they all knew about kangana... they all were alphas yet infornt of kanagan they were nothing... kanagan knew how to control alphas

karewna taking it out on me since she couldnt fo anything to kanagan

IS: aaahh aaaahh fuck aaahh aaahh madam poo aaaaahhh aaaahhh aaaahhh
(08-06-2019, 06:22 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

my sister was asing for it she was a mega whore..with rico black cock in her pussy

he was fucking her

WD: umm rico bhai woh kaisi hay sisi shes tight na fuck didi soo hot (i was just a pathetic cuck bhai of hers)

rico: haan haan bhot achi hai tumari kutiya didi toh 

he was just fucking her rough he ddint care for her she was just a hole for him to use now and nothing else

priyanka: aaaahh aaahh fuck me aaahh aaahhh aur do na itna hi dum hai kya tumein

aaahh i need more aaaahh kuttiya bana diya par kuttiya jaise hi chodo na mujhe phir aaaahhh aur ander tak aaahh aaahh aur ander tak aaahhh aahh

i need your guys cocks in my mouth as well... aakir all my holes need ot be filled na all of them 

[Image: A7XZ23J.jpg]

guy 1: i dont know if i want to gie you my cock right now bitch 

he showig it to her which was huge and jerking it just teasing her since they all could see how much of a cock craving whore your ssiter was now

priyanak: aaahh aahh please aaahh pleas ei beg you aaahh aaahh put it in my mouth na aaahh aahh yaann daal do na aaahh aahh

she opening her mouth wide as well whiel gettung pounded from behind asking for more cock

guy 2: i dont know i dont think i can resist her... mooh aur hooth toh dekho iske kya lagta hai mujhe karna padega 

[Image: 7vXOltL.jpg]
karrena hel u there and pounding u

karena: ahh kamgana u fucking bitch rukh tu ek baaar marungi teri gand ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she came in u)

(ur ass leaking u huridly cleaning karrena still frustrated all the other betas had to work hard and do sis tthe alphas now)

(u came out to see 2 alpha boys on their knees crying as kangna stood above them..u dint even know what it was about ..kangna puporsely walked

beside from karren..u saw karrena shoe her the middle finger behind her back)

[Image: Kangana.jpg]

karrena: IS tum jaoo kajol madam ko report karo on ur day..weeklay tumara evvaluation hay

(u went in kajal office and saw her and sushmita both jerking each other cocks and talking)

sushmita: haan class was good bachay achay hay seekh lingay ahh

kajol: acha hay tum teachers ka bhi evaluation hora hay bonus tumay hi milayga i think

[Image: 2Kajol-is-looking-ravishingly-sexy-here.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 06:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: rico: haan haan bhot achi hai tumari kutiya didi toh 

he was just fucking her rough he ddint care for her she was just a hole for him to use now and nothing else

priyanka: aaaahh aaahh fuck me aaahh aaahhh aur do na itna hi dum hai kya tumein

aaahh i need more aaaahh kuttiya bana diya par kuttiya jaise hi chodo na mujhe phir aaaahhh aur ander tak aaahh aaahh aur ander tak aaahhh aahh

i need your guys cocks in my mouth as well... aakir all my holes need ot be filled na all of them 

guy 1: i dont know if i want to gie you my cock right now bitch 

he showig it to her which was huge and jerking it just teasing her since they all could see how much of a cock craving whore your ssiter was now

priyanak: aaahh aahh please aaahh pleas ei beg you aaahh aaahh put it in my mouth na aaahh aahh yaann daal do na aaahh aahh

she opening her mouth wide as well whiel gettung pounded from behind asking for more cock

guy 2: i dont know i dont think i can resist her... mooh aur hooth toh dekho iske kya lagta hai mujhe karna padega 

didi was in a mood which meant she would do anything for a cock...

WD: ahh deedon na didi kay mooh mein mat tadpaoo usay

[Image: ra8yxgd.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 06:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena hel u there and pounding u

karena: ahh kamgana u fucking bitch rukh tu ek baaar marungi teri gand ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she came in u)

(ur ass leaking u huridly cleaning karrena still frustrated all the other betas had to work hard and do sis tthe alphas now)

(u came out to see 2 alpha boys on their knees crying as kangna stood above them..u dint even know what it was about ..kangna puporsely walked

beside from karren..u saw karrena shoe her the middle finger behind her back)

karrena: IS tum jaoo kajol madam ko report karo on ur day..weeklay tumara evvaluation hay

(u went in kajal office and saw her and sushmita both jerking each other cocks and talking)

sushmita: haan class was good bachay achay hay seekh lingay ahh

kajol: acha hay tum teachers ka bhi evaluation hora hay bonus tumay hi milayga i think

kareena giving me a pounding talking shit about kangana while doing ti and cumming in my ass i cleaned her while my ass leaking

i saw them crying didnt know what it was abou t at all and kareena showing the middle finger behind kanagan

i had to go in to the principle office to report on the day i went in to see them jerking i didnt dare speak unless given permission
(08-06-2019, 06:30 AM)wkdevil Wrote: didi was in a mood which meant she would do anything for a cock...

WD: ahh deedon na didi kay mooh mein mat tadpaoo usay

guy 2: yeh lo mera le lo phir... them lips are too damn hot to resist now.. le le aake 

she came and started licking his cock now and she was still getting fucked from behind as well while doing this

rpiyanka: mmm uummm kitna bada hia yeh toh aaahh aaahhh rico fuck me harder na 

agar tum nahin kar sakte ho teek se let one of these do it na... mujhe hard chaiye aur tum ho ki you not even doing teek se karo na tum 

guy 1: aare rico yeh toh deh kya bol rahi tumare baare mein... sach mein kya raandi hai 

[Image: 54KWcmo.jpg]

rico: someone shut her mouth na.. tab tak main aur karta hoon saali 

guy 2 shoved his cock in her mouth now 'yeh lo mooh band hogaya hai iska ab' and rico fucking her harder and rougher now 

and even spanking her ass while fucking ehr at the saem time... spanking really hard leaving her ass red

guy 3: aare tu dekh raha hai na... record kar raha hai na kaise lahg rahi hai tumhr tumari didi aise behanchod dekh isko 

priyanka: aaaahh uugghh uugghh aise hi uugghh uugghhhh giev it to me good aaahhh uugghh

[Image: IKsFFVD.jpg]