Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(06-06-2019, 06:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WDs new had become a whore now... her dadaji used her so much

and other men in the family as well but er dadaji loved givng her to random people to use as well

since she was just doing this because she loved WD so much

dadaji had gotten his mronign blowjob from here as well now and he was cumming all ove rher face after the blowjob 

dadaji: aaaaaahhhh maaza aagay... seedha rakh mooh.... take all my cum in your mouth chalo poora lo ander 

for dadji now kriti was his fav..he loved young whores and kriti was someone not from the family

and now free pussy..she had to listen to him if she wanted to stay with me

[Image: MLuaLTh.jpg]
(06-06-2019, 06:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: it was soo long for him a woman touched him but now his little grandaughter touching him making him cum

this was only the beginning for alia

he was cumming in her mouth and she was making sure to take it all in her mouth as well 

making sure she didnt waste anything just like you taught her 

alia: mmmmmm dadaji itna saara cummy..... mmmm i llove it dadaji

then she got up and came next to him and cuddled up to him head resting on his chest and tarted going to sleep and he was still

in shock at what had hapepned and how she was just thining it was all normal... he coudlnt beleive it 

[Image: bL4W360.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(06-06-2019, 06:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: for dadji now kriti was his fav..he loved young whores and kriti was someone not from the family

and now free pussy..she had to listen to him if she wanted to stay with me

dadaji: chal uth uth clean yoruself up aur chalo... aaj bhar jaana hai humein 

kriti: woh WD ka wait karte hai na hum (saying while cleaning herself up now)

[Image: hqLwSf4.jpg]

dadaji: nahin nahin chalo.... i want to have some fun outside... abhi jaana hai come on get up now you slut... get up 

she getting up and starting to get her panties back now as well

dadaji: unki zaroorat nahin hao tumhe... yeh dress hai na woh hi kaafi hai no need for anything else... aise hi bahr jaana hai tumhe

[Image: I9z34In.jpg]
karrena: yes black will suit on u..kya hay na..yeh dekho

(she opened another closet it had various colours and sizes strap on) yeh sab pata hay kya hay

[Image: GHkk1qz.jpg]
all the sissy bitches i trained ..mt trophies..end of semester ill have urs if u became a alpha uskay baad u wont need it na

and strap on provided to u woh bhi black hay na it will suit u

(she seeing u with the hells) ohoo those are my slutty hells good choice i think tumay ladki hi hona chaiya tha

[Image: ms3iuUA.jpg]

we could be besties agar tum ladki hotay chalo put the dress and shoes on

(she then making u sit she tooj her lipsticj and applied on her self)..chalo pout ur lips

uff come on make it sexy put like me  na (showing u) make it sexy..aur lipstick bhi lagati hoon

[Image: anigif_enhanced-12949-1423641334-9.gif?d...ality=auto][Image: tumblr_p2bvq1gQiv1uejcvjo2_500.gif]
(06-06-2019, 06:46 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was cumming in her mouth and she was making sure to take it all in her mouth as well 

making sure she didnt waste anything just like you taught her 

alia: mmmmmm dadaji itna saara cummy..... mmmm i llove it dadaji

then she got up and came next to him and cuddled up to him head resting on his chest and tarted going to sleep and he was still

in shock at what had hapepned and how she was just thining it was all normal... he coudlnt beleive it 

she would make men cum and slppe with them i had trained her to do that..he was in shcock but had the frist bllowjob in years now

[Image: hohYD1L.jpg]
(06-06-2019, 06:48 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: chal uth uth clean yoruself up aur chalo... aaj bhar jaana hai humein 

kriti: woh WD ka wait karte hai na hum (saying while cleaning herself up now)

dadaji: nahin nahin chalo.... i want to have some fun outside... abhi jaana hai come on get up now you slut... get up 

she getting up and starting to get her panties back now as well

dadaji: unki zaroorat nahin hao tumhe... yeh dress hai na woh hi kaafi hai no need for anything else... aise hi bahr jaana hai tumhe

he made her wear shorter shorts with her legs in full view..he loved using kriti so much

she wwa smore with him than me

[Image: iKDPUfu.jpg]
(06-06-2019, 06:51 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: yes black will suit on u..kya hay na..yeh dekho

(she opened another closet it had various colours and sizes strap on) yeh sab pata hay kya hay

ll the sissy bitches i trained ..mt trophies..end of semester ill have urs if u became a alpha uskay baad u wont need it na

and strap on provided to u woh bhi black hay na it will suit u

(she seeing u with the hells) ohoo those are my slutty hells good choice i think tumay ladki hi hona chaiya tha

we could be besties agar tum ladki hotay chalo put the dress and shoes on

(she then making u sit she tooj her lipsticj and applied on her self)..chalo pout ur lips

uff come on make it sexy put like me  na (showing u) make it sexy..aur lipstick bhi lagati hoon

she saying black will suit me which i liked her telling me that... she showing me all the things she kept as her trophies from all the sissy bitches she trained

IS: woh haan madam poo woh black ke saath black match hoga na

she sayin in should have been a girl since i picked her lsutty heels and even saying we could have been besties if i was a girl... i was getting happy hearing all this putting on the dress and heels

IS: woh aise (pouting my lips like she was doing trying to copy her now)
(06-06-2019, 06:53 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she would make men cum and slppe with them i had trained her to do that..he was in shcock but had the frist bllowjob in years now

to her this was all nothing... 

alia: dadaji kal bhar bhi jaana hai humein teek hia... we will go out

then she went to sleep and she never woke up early since you had spoiled her os much so dadaji woke up early like normal

and then he saw you was awake and he went in your room as well 

dadaji: woh beta yahan aao... woh kal raat woh alia ne woh eerrmmm pata nahin kya hogaya tha usko kal raat

[Image: B8amxQq.jpg]
(06-06-2019, 06:55 AM)wkdevil Wrote: he made her wear shorter shorts with her legs in full view..he loved using kriti so much

she wwa smore with him than me

he grabbe dher by the hair and making her stand up sicne he alwasy trated her rough all the time 

dadaji: chal ab... bhot time waste kar liya tumne... raat ko WD ke saath time spend kar lena

even thou she knew that woudlnt be the case since another man in the house would want to have her ta night as well 

[Image: KTEU34h.jpg]

he taking her and you ran into your uncle as well he checking her out 

uncle: aare kahan le ja rahe ho ek round ho jaye

dadaji; tum log bhi na... acha teek hai par jaldi se karlo iske saath jaldi par teek hia an

[Image: 5Qy9W5I.jpg]
karrena: excellent (patting ur head like a dog) fast learner hoon and woo u look so hot..poy sikh gay na bas

thoda sa make up bas ..dekhlo how i do it tumaray bag mein make uo bhi hay

kal school karkay ana sab ok...ill tell u a secret..black kajol madam ka fav hay shell be impressed dekhna

(u got up now and she making u spin cheking u out spanked u once on ur ass)

[Image: Tf9ILw7.jpg]

ab itni sexy lag rahay hoon let me give u 2 points aur..ab kal class mein ill teach u how to suck a cock theek hay..

yahan kamray mein ill be a little easy on u lekin in school im strict samjhay chalo off u go now kal i want my siiisy slut to be there befre me chalo

(u walking in hig hells and a dress ur alpha taking care of u)

[Image: f5rXzOs.jpg]