Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 03:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: That really would be the dream... Her enjoying... Getting fucked by whoever she wants... 

Also getting a baby something i would not be able to give her... But we both getting married... Perfect life Big Grin

[Image: iD22yXD.jpg]

Dayum, that friggin hot bod! Wink
(26-02-2022, 04:12 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Kohli was captain of indian cricket team .. despite being one of the best player of the sport in the world ..he was going through a rough phase 

Where things were not going in his favour ... neither toss... neither pitch ...nothing

And meanwhile on the other side was IS captain of England's team ...was going through a golden phase ...in fact was very close to over take the Indian captain in the sport ...

And this have been a constant rivalry between them...
They both have been each other competitors since a young age ...in under 18..in IPL...and even at international level..

It was all out their in media ... every time they both use to face each other..."will this IS will be able to over take the king "

No one was behind each other...but in recent time IS was definitely weighing little heavier due to his bad phase ...

Recently in IPL also ...IS team won the final against kholi's team ...to which IS celebrated very loudly showing out his passion and victory on field...

And thier on the field  only proposed his long time rumoured GF Kristen with a diamond ring ...to show Kholi that he has won against him..

[Image: ubEFfu9.jpg]

And this proposal from IS infront of everyone was something Kristen couldn't deny now...both of them were in love with each other for a long time ...and finally it was the day so she just accepted it without having any second thoughts.

And in not time it was all over media and public ..." Huge win for IS in both personal and professional life"

" The king has been defeated IS won over the king and his love at the same time ..."

[Image: qnlbMxj.jpg]
Kholi at that day couldn't actually do anything ...as it was IS's day ...

So just turned his head down and leaves from field..

But soon enough after few weeks ...was India's international tour to England for a series

For which kholi was vey determined that this is it ...he is the best in the world ...and he is going to make it happen this time and win this series at any cost.

we had such a big rivalry for a long... we were like the same age... and gone through the ranks together... he went into the indian team and me england

and kholi had always been the king... and probably the best batsman right now... i was always lagging behind... but things had started

to turn around... i was finally overtaking him... winning the IPL... and proposing to my long time GF... the love of my life... and everything was goign great for me... 

and even the media saying i had defeated the king.. i had even over taken him in the batting rankings as well... everything was going great

i was finally in my mind... the better cricketer and better man
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(26-02-2022, 04:24 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we had such a big rivalry for a long... we were like the same age... and gone through the ranks together... he went into the indian team and me england

and kholi had always been the king... and probably the best batsman right now... i was always lagging behind... but things had started

to turn around... i was finally overtaking him... winning the IPL... and proposing to my long time GF... the love of my life... and everything was goign great for me... 

and even the media saying i had defeated the king.. i had even over taken him in the batting rankings as well... everything was going great

i was finally in my mind... the better cricketer and better man

It was not just a professional rivalry...with all those media ..and fans getting involved into it ...it has gone way beyond just being professional ...

After IS's win in the IPL... media continuosly showing his success only...
" Has the sport got a new and better king ..?"

In fact apart from professional aspects it was even personal...

"Is Is-kristen a much better couple than virat - anushka..."
[Image: ZWISiRJ.jpg]
Everything they had in thier past ...was just burning away and coming down ...just to this one series...as they were almost equals now...

" Will IS be able to beat kohli once again ...and become the new champion "

A win in this series ...and IS will be overtaking him ...once and for all ...
The thing for which all of IS's fans and US himself was waiting ...this opportunity was here ..

The upcoming India - England series...in India's tour of England.
[Image: rqkIrwx.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 04:34 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: It was not just a professional rivalry...with all those media ..and fans getting involved into it ...it has gone way beyond just being professional ...

After IS's win in the IPL... media continuosly showing his success only...
" Has the sport got a new and better king ..?"

In fact apart from professional aspects it was even personal...

"Is Is-kristen a much better couple than virat - anushka..."
[Image: ZWISiRJ.jpg]
Everything they had in thier past ...was just burning away and coming down ...just to this one series...as they were almost equals now...

" Will IS be able to beat kohli once again ...and become the new champion "

A win in this series ...and IS will be overtaking him ...once and for all ...
The thing for which all of IS's fans and US himself was waiting ...this opportunity was here ..

The upcoming India - England series...in India's tour of England.
[Image: rqkIrwx.jpg]

the big series was coming up now... indias tour of england was huge... i had won the IPL... we had even beaten india in india... 

the tide was changing... i was becoming the biggest name in cricket... everything was going great... 

even other aspects as well... fans used to talk about our boths girls as well... with saying who was hotter out of the two that always used to come up with fans

with people always saying kristen... so i was just winning everywhere... in cricket and in personal life
(26-02-2022, 04:49 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the big series was coming up now... indias tour of england was huge... i had won the IPL... we had even beaten india in india... 

the tide was changing... i was becoming the biggest name in cricket... everything was going great... 

even other aspects as well... fans used to talk about our boths girls as well... with saying who was hotter out of the two that always used to come up with fans

with people always saying kristen... so i was just winning everywhere... in cricket and in personal life

Here everything IS was touching was becoming gold...

Meanwhile on the other side ..Virat was just not able to analyse what is he doing wrong...?

He was spending more time in field... tiring out his body ...in fact over stressed his fee muscles..

Team physio suggested him to take rest for few days ....to which he clearly denied..

Cause he was determined that he had to play this series...and not just play ..but also make sure that he defeats IS ...and shows him who the real king is...
[Image: fd6JoXF.jpg]
With all this prep going around for this series... Anushka was a constant support for Virat...and gave him confidence that he still is the same king that he used to be ....it's just mater of perspective...

And if not for him....kohli wanted to make sure that wins this one for the trust of his love ..and make his wife proud once again like in past he has done it multiple times...

As anushka has to go through a lot ... constantly being compared to Kristen in media...for no reason...

And it was time for team India to fly off for England...and within few days they were supposed to play this most awaited...

INDIA VS ENGLAND....yes you heard it right once again ...once and for all..
It's ...KOHLI VS IS...
[Image: 48VljcG.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 05:00 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Here everything IS was touching was becoming gold...

Meanwhile on the other side ..Virat was just not able to analyse what is he doing wrong...?

He was spending more time in field... tiring out his body ...in fact over stressed his fee muscles..

Team physio suggested him to take rest for few days ....to which he clearly denied..

Cause he was determined that he had to play this series...and not just play ..but also make sure that he defeats IS ...and shows him who the real king is...
[Image: fd6JoXF.jpg]
With all this prep going around for this series... Anushka was a constant support for Virat...and gave him confidence that he still is the same king that he used to be ....it's just mater of perspective...

And if not for him....kohli wanted to make sure that wins this one for the trust of his love ..and make his wife proud once again like in past he has done it multiple times...

As anushka has to go through a lot ... constantly being compared to Kristen in media...for no reason...

And it was time for team India to fly off for England...and within few days they were supposed to play this most awaited...

INDIA VS ENGLAND....yes you heard it right once again ...once and for all..
It's ...KOHLI VS IS...
[Image: 48VljcG.jpg]

the biggest series was approaching and i was full on confidence now... very confident that i would win this series and cement myself and the better player and better man

anushka was always showing support for kholi... and she didnt like that she was always being compared to kristen as well

they both were used to being the power couple... but that had changed sliglhty to me and kristen now... everyone loved kristen... even some 

indian fans used to talk about how hot she was... while all the england fans loved her... she was always at all my matches showing support.. everything was going great for us
(26-02-2022, 05:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the biggest series was approaching and i was full on confidence now... very confident that i would win this series and cement myself and the better player and better man

anushka was always showing support for kholi... and she didnt like that she was always being compared to kristen as well

they both were used to being the power couple... but that had changed sliglhty to me and kristen now... everyone loved kristen... even some 

indian fans used to talk about how hot she was... while all the england fans loved her... she was always at all my matches showing support.. everything was going great for us

As soon as they landed in England...IS and Kristen's fans were out thier ...

Fans: Kristen is much hotter than you babe...

Fans: IS once again gonna beat you ...he is the new champ now...etc.

[Image: e8a93544a14aaebe8fefd48f027b4d00--kriste...images.jpg]
Thier at airport only they realised ..that for sure England and IS are favourite here for this series...

But anushka just held his hand ...like a Rigid support...

Anushka; just don't pay attention to them ...you know who you are right...!

And they just walked out from their...

Meanwhile on some media interview... Kristen was present..

Interviewer: Kristen Do you think...your man can win this series against the king himself..

Kristen was also very confident of IS...after all those wins of him..

Kristen: well...of course it's a sport and no one can actually predict what will happen...

Kristen: but ya...iam confident of my man that he us for sure gonna make me proud once again out their...love you baby (IS) ..win this one for me...!

[Image: 3eb72475fb85a0e1e20333a181caaea4.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 05:21 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: As soon as they landed in England...IS and Kristen's fans were out thier ...

Fans: Kristen is much hotter than you babe...

Fans: IS once again gonna beat you ...he is the new champ now...etc.

[Image: e8a93544a14aaebe8fefd48f027b4d00--kriste...images.jpg]
Thier at airport only they realised ..that for sure England and IS are favourite here for this series...

But anushka just held his hand ...like a Rigid support...

Anushka; just don't pay attention to them ...you know who you are right...!

And they just walked out from their...

Meanwhile on some media interview... Kristen was present..

Interviewer: Kristen Do you think...your man can win this series against the king himself..

Kristen was also very confident of IS...after all those wins of him..

Kristen: well...of course it's a sport and no one can actually predict what will happen...

Kristen: but ya...iam confident of my man that he us for sure gonna make me proud once again out their...love you baby (IS) ..win this one for me...!

[Image: 3eb72475fb85a0e1e20333a181caaea4.jpg]

kristen always had a lot of attention of her... she was like the celeb crush for many people... even thou she wasnt a celebrity... but since she was with me she kind of was

always supporting me... while anushka keeping support for her man... both of them were involved in this as well... 

because they was with us... so they were part of this rivalry... anushka trying to keep kholis hopes up... and keep him going 

fans were crazy about kristen... she even doing interviews... and she was always so great in interviews giving good answers... saying it was a sport but no one knows who would win 

but she making sure to give her support to me... and saying to win it for her... kristen was also a kholi fan as well but she making sure to show her support to me
(26-02-2022, 05:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kristen always had a lot of attention of her... she was like the celeb crush for many people... even thou she wasnt a celebrity... but since she was with me she kind of was

always supporting me... while anushka keeping support for her man... both of them were involved in this as well... 

because they was with us... so they were part of this rivalry... anushka trying to keep kholis hopes up... and keep him going 

fans were crazy about kristen... she even doing interviews... and she was always so great in interviews giving good answers... saying it was a sport but no one knows who would win 

but she making sure to give her support to me... and saying to win it for her... kristen was also a kholi fan as well but she making sure to show her support to me

And with all those craze going around this one mach only...it was like you win this and you get everything ...

You loose this ...thier's no way going up...

Media was all over IS and Virat...and in fact thier woman's also ... Kristen was open to talk about it ...while anushka just didn't wanted to talk anything...

Just saying ...we don't believe in talking ...our actions will speak itself...

And with all those hypes building it was here ....the D- Day ....the Match day

Kristen was telling IS...

Kristen: look IS ...I don't care even you loose everything...but you need to win this one for me ..as I have said it out in media... otherwise ...(she just doesn't says anything ahead)
[Image: XsrH3XJ.jpg]
Meanwhile anushka was with kohli ....

Anushka: look Virat...you don't have to defeat him ...you just play for your self respect...your country hm...and you will automatically win ..hm..

The match was supposed to be in evening before which ...players were supposed to meet each other ...in morning ..

Greet each other ....and of course...is IS and Virat are under the same roof ...thier will be a lot of heat generated...

[Image: 8aKHelj.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 05:53 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: And with all those craze going around this one mach only...it was like you win this and you get everything ...

You loose this ...thier's no way going up...

Media was all over IS and Virat...and in fact thier woman's also ... Kristen was open to talk about it ...while anushka just didn't wanted to talk anything...

Just saying ...we don't believe in talking ...our actions will speak itself...

And with all those hypes building it was here ....the D- Day ....the Match day

Kristen was telling IS...

Kristen: look IS ...I don't care even you loose everything...but you need to win this one for me ..as I have said it out in media... otherwise ...(she just doesn't says anything ahead)
[Image: XsrH3XJ.jpg]
Meanwhile anushka was with kohli ....

Anushka: look Virat...you don't have to defeat him ...you just play for your self respect...your country hm...and you will automatically win ..hm..

The match was supposed to be in evening before which ...players were supposed to meet each other ...in morning ..

Greet each other ....and of course...is IS and Virat are under the same roof ...thier will be a lot of heat generated...

[Image: 8aKHelj.jpg]

both anushka and kristen were different... anushka telling him he didnt need to win... just make sure he does well and his best

but kristen... wanted to win... thats how she was... she even used to give interviews all the time while anushka didnt... kristen was just like this

and she even said on the interview as well so making sure i knew to win

IS: of course babe... i mean with you by my side i always win na

even thou kholi had defeated me many times... lately it was me... and me and kristen being the number 1 couple