Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
she came to u as u were really beat up

Wanda : dont worry I am here to protect u let me take u to the clinic

and she took you to the clinic as u were getting treated she staid there the entire time until u were pached up

Wanda : looks like you are good to go now do u want me to drop u some where

and there was a huge blast out side of the clinic her eyes turned red u can tell that she was gng to take care

of that mess as u watched from the window she bashed the remaining minions of ultron

[Image: Q6gcDTd.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 09:43 PM)LePen Wrote: she came to u as u were really beat up

Wanda : dont worry I am here to protect u let me take u to the clinic

and she took you to the clinic as u were getting treated she staid there the entire time until u were pached up

Wanda : looks like you are good to go now do u want me to drop u some where

and there was a huge blast out side of the clinic her eyes turned red u can tell that she was gng to take care

of that mess as u watched from the window she bashed the remaining minions of ultron

[Image: Q6gcDTd.jpg]

she saw she was going to protect and i knew i was safe now and she even taking me to the clinic... 

then a loud blast and she going out and even taking care of that... i had never seen her up close like this before only on the news

i was already a fan... and now seeing her like this and that too taking care of me
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-02-2022, 09:49 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she saw she was going to protect and i knew i was safe now and she even taking me to the clinic... 

then a loud blast and she going out and even taking care of that... i had never seen her up close like this before only on the news

i was already a fan... and now seeing her like this and that too taking care of me

after taking care of the mess she flew back to u

Wanda : sry it took longer than I imagined sneaky bastard has too many minions serving under him

come on now let me take u back to ur home

as u guys flewed together she get to know u were living alone and ur home is far from the city

Wanda : then I would like to crash at your place u dont mind right I need to clear my head

[Image: SFzikaW.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 09:55 PM)LePen Wrote: after taking care of the mess she flew back to u

Wanda : sry it took longer than I imagined sneaky bastard has too many minions serving under him

come on now let me take u back to ur home

as u guys flewed together she get to know u were living alone and ur home is far from the city

Wanda : then I would like to crash at your place u dont mind right I need to clear my head

[Image: SFzikaW.jpg]

she had dealt with them so well

she picking me up in her arms and taking me... like she would any other civilian in trouble... but this was like a dream for me 

being in wanda's arms i coudlnt believe.... i felt so safe right now... more than ever before... 

IS: sure sure... you can crash at my place no problem... woh i mean you helped out so much already

it was a good place for her to crash no one here... and far away from the city
as u guys reached ur house there was only one bed and a couch

Wanda : are feeling better now if so I would like to crash on the bed it was a long day I just need a

good night sleep

u couldnt say no to her cause if she didnt saved u today who knows what would have happen to u

so u asked her to crash on the bed and u can sleep on the couch

Wanda : thank u will be back let me take a shower and she went in

came out naked as she used to sleep naked at night and u saw the huge cock of a super hero

[Image: Z9azDCL.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 10:05 PM)LePen Wrote: as u guys reached ur house there was only one bed and a couch

Wanda : are feeling better now if so I would like to crash on the bed it was a long day I just need a

good night sleep

u couldnt say no to her cause if she didnt saved u today who knows what would have happen to u

so u asked her to crash on the bed and u can sleep on the couch

Wanda : thank u will be back let me take a shower and she went in

came out naked as she used to sleep naked at night and u saw the huge cock of a super hero

[Image: Z9azDCL.jpg]

i didnt mind letting her crash on the on the bed and me on the couch... i even thought to myself before she gets up n the morning

i could even prepare her some breakfast so she had something to eat and relax... 

she going in the shower and coming out... i had made her some tea for the night and she coming out naked and her huge cok

the huge cock of the superheroine 'i made you some tea' seeing her naked i dropped the cup in shock
wanda : hey there careful.. she stopped the mug and the tea in mid air

what was ur name haan IS take it slow dont push urself u r still weak u dont need to do that

u gave me a place to crash its more than enough

she took few slips of tea man after a long day it is refreshing having hot pot in my belly

good thinking IS but dont push urself u just got out dont need to rush urself to go back to the clinic

[Image: D6r1BMl.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 10:17 PM)LePen Wrote: wanda : hey there careful.. she stopped the mug and the tea in mid air

what was ur name haan IS take it slow dont push urself u r still weak u dont need to do that

u gave me a place to crash its more than enough

she took few slips of tea man after a long day it is refreshing having hot pot in my belly

good thinking IS but dont push urself u just got out dont need to rush urself to go back to the clinic

[Image: D6r1BMl.jpg]

just seeing her naked and her huge cock out... i was so shocked... but she was a superheroine... she just taking it all casually

she was looking so great... she having my tea and telling me to take it easy

IS: eerrmm your right... sorry... eerrmm maam (calling her maam since didnt want to be rude) i think maybe you should get some sleep now you had a long day saving so many lives

(i was still planning on making her breakfast in the morning thou... just wanted her to be as relaxed as possible while she was here)
Wanda : mam hahahaaa dont flater me I was a rouge until few days ago I dont even know what I want

now my brother is gone I am a lone wolf now

she lost in her thoughts as she went threw so much in this couple of days she was feeling restless

as u said pls get relaxed and go to sleep

Wanda : yeah I just need to do that and she went on to the bed moving around looking at u

hey u fine over there if u want u can sleep next to me I dont think I am gona get any good night sleep

[Image: v3hTarn.png]
(17-02-2022, 10:47 PM)LePen Wrote: Wanda : mam hahahaaa dont flater me I was a rouge until few days ago I dont even know what I want

now my brother is gone I am a lone wolf now

she lost in her thoughts as she went threw so much in this couple of days she was feeling restless

as u said pls get relaxed and go to sleep

Wanda : yeah I just need to do that and she went on to the bed moving around looking at u

hey u fine over there if u want u can sleep next to me I dont think I am gona get any good night sleep

[Image: v3hTarn.png]

IS: i mean but now you save so many people... and you do so much good... i know everyone appreaciates it so much just like i do today

she going to sleep... saying i could come and sleep with her... and i did... and it was like the best

night sleep i ever had... knowing i had her watching over me... was the best night sleep ever