Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
WDs house was basically a whore house... all the woman in his family were whores

that was just how his family was... and men always came in to fuck them and enjoy them as they wanted 

they wasnt even that expensive as well... and aish made sure her duaghter alia was also a whore

[Image: MaClEA8.jpg]

she made sure she knew from a young age what she was going to be when she grew up... and alia knew that as well her whole 

upbrining was slutty... and being a whore for her now was very very normal thing 

on top of that you had kareena as well when she wasnt with clients she would just fuck for fun 

[Image: ItVgn9H.jpg]

she loved getting fucked... and she would do it with anyone... for free most of the time since she always wanted to get fucked 

one thing about aish was that she loved young meat... young meat was her favorite

and WD had a few friends who always used to come over and aish made sure they stayed over as well and were free to do anything

another normal day WD with his 4 friends relaxing and watching TV... even his friends loved aish she was the milf of they dreams

[Image: Q7mVOSK.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal IS ki randi wife...kiski bhi lund lenay ko ready

but 3 days ago she got brutually gangbanges and humiliated by the whole colony and was thrown in the town waste disposal area

while she was recovering IS made a point to have each and every guy and woman who touched kajal get caught

Is and kajal at the police station..atleast 70 people in lock up and kajal seeing all

most of them crying and beging for forgiveness

[Image: j0XiMTL.jpg]

officer: sab yahan hay madam..sab ko pakad kay rakha hay (opeing the cells u both walking in)

woman: woh beti maaf kardo na hamnay zada kardiya shayad (then kajal just slapped her accors the face)

woman: array humay aisi jagah ki adat nahin hay mat karo na let us go

officer: madam yeh dekho (20 men completly beatan up( eyh wohi hay madam jinhonay sabsay zada kiya tha

kajal: (holding ur hand walkig to them) jannu inko toh aap hi thappad mardon mein toh inay chunna bhi nahin chati (thu thu thu) merpay thuka tha na tum logo nay

[Image: 47BH2Fv.jpg]
since my freind got to know about my family..they always wanted to hang out at my place

we all just hanging out and having fun

[Image: IEZynSY.jpg]
(04-06-2019, 04:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal IS ki randi wife...kiski bhi lund lenay ko ready

but 3 days ago she got brutually gangbanges and humiliated by the whole colony and was thrown in the town waste disposal area

while she was recovering IS made a point to have each and every guy and woman who touched kajal get caught

Is and kajal at the police station..atleast 70 people in lock up and kajal seeing all

most of them crying and beging for forgiveness

officer: sab yahan hay madam..sab ko pakad kay rakha hay (opeing the cells u both walking in)

woman: woh beti maaf kardo na hamnay zada kardiya shayad (then kajal just slapped her accors the face)

woman: array humay aisi jagah ki adat nahin hay mat karo na let us go

officer: madam yeh dekho (20 men completly beatan up( eyh wohi hay madam jinhonay sabsay zada kiya tha

kajal: (holding ur hand walkig to them) jannu inko toh aap hi thappad mardon mein toh inay chunna bhi nahin chati (thu thu thu) merpay thuka tha na tum logo nay

i didnt mind people fucked her and treating her like she was worthless since kajal liked that... getting fucked liked trash 

but they took it too far bruatlly fucking her beating her and humiliating her so i made sure they all got arrested since the police always listened to us

IS: woh nahin jaan woh mujhe teek nahin lagta... woh rehne do... yahan rahegaye apne aap they will realise... tum khush ho na

she even got to slap the woman that slapped her and spit on her and beat her up
(04-06-2019, 04:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: since my freind got to know about my family..they always wanted to hang out at my place

we all just hanging out and having fun

they were crazy about aish... and aish wanted them as well since they were youn boys

you all sat relaxing and having fun while aish walked in the room looking super hot... and looking at all the young boys now

rahul: hi aunty

rohan: aunty agai 

aish: yeh kya aunty aunty laga rakh hai... aish ya momma kaho... aunty nahin hoon main samjhe 

sumit: haan haan woh yeh toh humair momma hai na... woh khaane ko kuch milega 

aish: haan haan zaroor par yeh kya ahi

[Image: Vm7sV2P.jpg]

she looking at them and they were fully clothes and aish didnt like that... she wanted to see them

aish: iss gahr mein itne kapde pehan ke aaogaye... chalo sabke sabke nange hojao ab toh 

ajay: nanga par woh teek nahin lagta hai humein

aish: ek kaam karti hoon... who ever gets naked woh yahin re sakta hai poora weekend ke liye toh batao kisko rehna hai 

sumit: mujhe mujhe... mujhe rehna hai 

they all started to get naked once they heard tbhat

[Image: caGGFNz.jpg]
kajal: (teeling the officer) sabko unkay balls pay danday maroo ki aisa koi aurat kay sath na karray

(some men grabing kajals feet pleading for mercy..kajal kicking them off like they kicked her)

aur in sarri aurton kay forhead pay "kuttiya" likho jaisay meray likha tha

(she moving in the middle of thestation all people seeing her she was so happy)

[Image: 4qU1kI6.jpg]

officer: (coming real close to kajal she backing againts the wall u beside her) woh madam 3 din kaffi mehnat hogai hay kuch milayga

officer 2: madam mein toh gahr hi nahin gaya (coming beside her) biwi ki yaad ari hay lekin agar app(moving her pallu)

kajal: array itni mehnat ki hay zarror milayga na..nahin kartay mehnat toh bhi milta..meray jannu ko chair doo

aur mein toh in sab kammeno kay samnay karungi dekhna (saying this and taking her pajam off)

[Image: xLWQ36r.jpg]
WD: umm momma they here for a day bas (but they obvious would want to stay more..they all taking their clothes off

they would do anything for mom)

[Image: E0e3VnR.jpg]
(04-06-2019, 04:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: (teeling the officer) sabko unkay balls pay danday maroo ki aisa koi aurat kay sath na karray

(some men grabing kajals feet pleading for mercy..kajal kicking them off like they kicked her)

aur in sarri aurton kay forhead pay "kuttiya" likho jaisay meray likha tha

(she moving in the middle of thestation all people seeing her she was so happy)

officer: (coming real close to kajal she backing againts the wall u beside her) woh madam 3 din kaffi mehnat hogai hay kuch milayga

officer 2: madam mein toh gahr hi nahin gaya (coming beside her) biwi ki yaad ari hay lekin agar app(moving her pallu)

kajal: array itni mehnat ki hay zarror milayga na..nahin kartay mehnat toh bhi milta..meray jannu ko chair doo

aur mein toh in sab kammeno kay samnay karungi dekhna (saying this and taking her pajam off

she doign exactly what they did to her

this is why they listened to us because they knew they would get to keep fucking my wife...

me stood there while two officers coming besides her and talking to her and one moving her pallu and she was more than happy to do it

i sat down letting my wife enjoy
(04-06-2019, 04:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm momma they here for a day bas (but they obvious would want to stay more..they all taking their clothes off

they would do anything for mom)

aish: aare bacha... yeh toh bhi mere bache hai na toh they can stay here however long they want to teek hai na 

sumit: thank you momma... thank you (hugging her and getting to feel her wasit aish could sense he was feeling her up but she didnt mind)

aish: chalo abse yahan nange hi rehna hai tum logon ko... who ever wants clothes woh yaahn nahin reh sakta hai 

rahul: humein kapde nahin chiaye... humein toh bas huamri nayi momma chaiye aur kuch nahin

[Image: y3tVdvg.jpg]

aish: WD... tum bhi,,, tum bhi toh iss ghar mein ho na toh tumhe bhi nanga hona padega jaise tumare dost nange hogaye hai chalo 

ajay: ab teek hai na momma.. ab hum reh sakte hai na 

all your friend were naked now... jsut because she told them to get naked.. they were listening to her every word now 

aish: haan ab nilkul teek hai... aur you dont have to be shy... yeh ghar tum logon ka bhi hai teek hai jo karna hai kar sakte ho aur

nange ho toh ab your all free to jerk off... alia bhi yahin kahin hogi uske saath khelna hai toh teek hai

[Image: zrPegCU.jpg]
one hawaldar came and took her pajama and gave it to u to keep it

another man coming and heliping kajal taker her top off..ur wife in bra and panties

hawaldar: sabko arrest toh humnay kiya hay na (his hands moving on her ass felling her)

kajal: array mana thodi kar rahi hoon na (ur wifes hand taking his pants off) sab na bas pnats nikalna baki ka unifrom nahin

[Image: Zb5I5Pr.jpg]

i love men in uniform..waisay i just love men lekin unifrom wallon mein zada mazza ata hay

(all 4 guys taking their pants off standing near kajal)

officer: (grabing her face) muah muha muah..itni pyari hoon aap apkay sath zabardasti karni hi nahin chaiya..

kajal: umm umm(she ttok both officers cock in her hands jerking htem) bas inhay na extra danday marna ..mein gar khush huwi toh tum log kay ghar bhi aungi muah

[Image: gyduF05.jpg]