Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-06-2019, 05:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was too hot seeing tamman scuk on that dildo..my swet wife was being a goodwife and being nice to sruthi

and sruthi acting up..i loved seeing them together..and knew sruthi would but a lot of stuff from that shop to use on tamman

WD: dekho sruthi dont hurt my tamman..tumnay kuch bhi kiya na tumara bohot bura hall hoga

shruti: rokhhna hai toh aake rokh lo na mujhe... main toh kaafi karne wali hoon 

then you didnt get another message but you a video sent to you by shruti... thy were walking down the street 

and shruti lifted tamanans dress and took a picture quickly of her bare ass... all this happening in public as well 

tamanna: sheuti: yeh nahin... yahan log hai... kisi ne dekh liya toh 

shruti sendin you that showing you what she was doing with yur sweet wife... and you not liking it but then she sent you another 

[Image: ahOy6U2.jpg]

message which said 'i think kisi ne dekh liya humein... woh we are being chased by some men peeche arahe hai

haumre... pata nhain kya hoga... i think they want to rape us... but dont owrry meri fikar mat karna aap teek hai woh kya

hai tamanna hai na main tamanna ko de doongi unne aur phir ghar jaongi aur phir when you get back

ill be waiting for you teek hai... lagta hai ab sirf tumari ek hi biwi rahegi ab toh'

she was teasing you so much with this since she knew how possessive about tamanan you was 

[Image: bccFxD9.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
karrena: hmm kafi chikna toh hay...chalo kahaday hojay dekhun tih ghar ka naya mall kaisa hay

(karrena like a queen siting back jerking her cock..while ash came on her knees and was pulling ur pants oof)

ash: hay karrena dekh (ash felling ur thigs) muah muah (kissing them) mast hay yaar yeh toh

[Image: SJPl1e6.jpg]

karrena: bas yeh dekhna  hay WD sat better hay ya nahin..woh kammena ab bada kya hogaya chodnay hi nahin deta ab..turn around chalo

(u turned and ash pulled ur underwear down.u heard both of them moan loude behind u)

ash: umm sahi hay karrena dekho (both hands spreading and karrena looking at ur asshole)

karrena: ahhh ash unsused hay ..ummm mein pehlay karungi wahan....sun kabhi liya hay lund tunay?

[Image: h4WHIJ0.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 05:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: hmm kafi chikna toh hay...chalo kahaday hojay dekhun tih ghar ka naya mall kaisa hay

(karrena like a queen siting back jerking her cock..while ash came on her knees and was pulling ur pants oof)

ash: hay karrena dekh (ash felling ur thigs) muah muah (kissing them) mast hay yaar yeh toh

karrena: bas yeh dekhna  hay WD sat better hay ya nahin..woh kammena ab bada kya hogaya chodnay hi nahin deta ab..turn around chalo

(u turned and ash pulled ur underwear down.u heard both of them moan loude behind u)

ash: umm sahi hay karrena dekho (both hands spreading and karrena looking at ur asshole)

karrena: ahhh ash unsused hay ..ummm mein pehlay karungi wahan....sun kabhi liya hay lund tunay?

me being weak and submissive there was just something about these two that i was just listening to what they said 

aish stripping me and both of them looking while kareena sat down like a queen jerking her cock...

WD had grown up now so he used to fuck them so they needed a new whore

IS: woh eermm nahin woh maine toh kabhi nahin liyya hai
i kept jerking my cock hard..even seeing tamman bare ass in public..shruthi was killing me

but then when she messaged she was being chased i got scared for tamman..

i dint think much booked a flight back home still a day away from the..but genuinely got scared for them

WD: sruthi dont joke kaun log?

[Image: 2qkRyiV.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 05:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i kept jerking my cock hard..even seeing tamman bare ass in public..shruthi was killing me

but then when she messaged she was being chased i got scared for tamman..

i dint think much booked a flight back home still a day away from the..but genuinely got scared for them

WD: sruthi dont joke kaun log?

you ddint get another message now... she was teasing you by not sending you anotehr message for awhile... but then you got one

shruti: dekho kitne pervert log hai yeh... dekho kya kya kar rahe hai 

you saw 4 young boys jerking infront of them lookign while shruti herself was posing for them and making tamanna as well

tamanna: woh yeh sahi nahin hai na shruti... aise kaise... woh dekho kitni chote hai woh teek nahin lgata hai hai 

[Image: RlEjy0p.jpg]

they still doing it and then one guy reached his hand out and about to touch tamannas ass when shruti slapped hsi hand away 

shruti: dekhna hai toh dekhlo par haath mat lagana isse samjhe na... dont you dare touch her

even thou shruti was teasinf you and using tamanna to have fun she was stull very protective of her and wouldnt let anything happen to her

sheuti: dekho toh WD lagta hai tumari tamanna ko chaye... main ja rahi hoon she can stay with them... ab one wife hi teek hai

[Image: GamUF1T.jpg]
ash: array toh diya toh hoga na..humay chodna bhi hoga tumay

(ash turned u around and then saw at ur lulii)

karrena:array yeh kya rahul WTF yeh kya lay hoon tum?

ash: array karrena calm down na..rahul dekha..bachpan say humay isay dey detay hum iski luli lo lund banatay..ab dekho yeh kya hay (she wraped it in her pinky)

[Image: fqvpxpW.jpg]

karrena: WD dekho lulli say lund hogaya hay uff..siki gand say hi kaam chalana hoga...(u saw karrena take her top off..she mauiling her tits and jerking her cock)

ash: aoo Is on ur knees aooo (u came on ur knees and ash kissed u) muah muah muah..kabhi nahin kiya na..toh dono massi kay sath karna hay abb muah

[Image: wHlPpz3.jpg]

alia: ahh ahhh rahul uncle ahhh mein aur dungi lekin mujhay IS bhaiya kay sath lhelna hay..apnay doggu bhi promise kiya tha na

rahul: ahh beti (u saw he pusnging ur cousin sis) jo bannan hay banaloo usay bachi ahh

[Image: ELjkt5g.jpg]
both my wives standing there exposing theri thigs..i knew tamman wasnt liking this..she dint like men seeing her

but these were young boys..who couldnt control seeing them

WD: sruthi i beg u tamman ko akelay math chodna..please mein jaldi gha ajunga..il not be away jaan please !!!!

(i telling sruthi im coming back..she won she couldnt even let me work)

[Image: TdovsTc.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 05:38 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ash: array toh diya toh hoga na..humay chodna bhi hoga tumay

(ash turned u around and then saw at ur lulii)

karrena:array yeh kya rahul WTF yeh kya lay hoon tum?

ash: array karrena calm down na..rahul dekha..bachpan say humay isay dey detay hum iski luli lo lund banatay..ab dekho yeh kya hay (she wraped it in her pinky)

karrena: WD dekho lulli say lund hogaya hay uff..siki gand say hi kaam chalana hoga...(u saw karrena take her top off..she mauiling her tits and jerking her cock)

ash: aoo Is on ur knees aooo (u came on ur knees and ash kissed u) muah muah muah..kabhi nahin kiya na..toh dono massi kay sath karna hay abb muah

alia: ahh ahhh rahul uncle ahhh mein aur dungi lekin mujhay IS bhaiya kay sath lhelna hay..apnay doggu bhi promise kiya tha na

rahul: ahh beti (u saw he pusnging ur cousin sis) jo bannan hay banaloo usay bachi ahh

they seeing my tiny dick and realsing that they wouldnt be able to use that and i wouldnt be fucking them

i was such a little bitch as soon as i was told to go on my knees i did... alia saying they promised her a dog and my dad saying she could make me anythign she wanted 

i was going over to where kareena was jerking her cock on my knees
(02-06-2019, 05:42 PM)wkdevil Wrote: both my wives standing there exposing theri thigs..i knew tamman wasnt liking this..she dint like men seeing her

but these were young boys..who couldnt control seeing them

WD: sruthi i beg u tamman ko akelay math chodna..please mein jaldi gha ajunga..il not be away jaan please !!!!

(i telling sruthi im coming back..she won she couldnt even let me work)

shruti: jab tum wapas aaogaye phir ill pick her up par tab tak am leaving her with the boys as well 

the boys couldnt handle looking at these super hot woman and just started cummign straight away... so quickly 

tamanna: chee maine kaha tha na chalo ab dekho kya hogaya hai... chalo lets go na... ab yahan nahin rehna hai chalo na shrti please 

boy 1: aare pehle ek bhar de toh do humein... bend over na let us fuck you... acha time dengaye duno ko sach mein 

[Image: iOXLOMI.jpg]

boy 2: aare nahin manegi toh hum kar lengaye na lets rape these bitches... main toh iss gori wali ko loonga kya lagti hai chalo 

shrtii: aao tum log... (shruti giving them a look and showing them her hand as well they little boys gettign scared of her)

chua na toh haath nahin rahegaye tum sabke... chalo nikalgaya na tum logon ka toh chalo jao yahan se tum sabka kaam hagaya hai ab nahin chiaye tum log ab chalo 

shruti to you: chalo jaan... ab am going home and leaving tamanna gahr mein milte hai saath mein... 

[Image: rrgWb5v.jpg]
ash holding ur head bringing ur lips near karrena cock

ash: a nahin IS ..chalo wet ur lpis beta..kareena massi likes it jab unki sluts ka mooh wet hoon

(she perversely licked ur lips making them wet) chalo open ur mouth and relax ur jaw..karrna massi dosnt go slow

karrena: (holding ur hair and pushin  u on her cock ) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh kabsay wait hora tha umm

[Image: skqngOW.jpg]
guy just walked in the house..with some money and thre at karrena)

guy: chal randi yeh sab badmay..teri chaiya humay

karrena: ajj not for sale..ghar mein naya maal aya hay showing him the ropes (oushing ur head sodn) umm lagta hay kriti free hay

(u seeing ur bhabhi on the floor getting up when another guy slaped her down and took his pants off)

kriti: ahh bhool lagi hay 10 minute baad na

[Image: hg1pCbW.jpg]

ash: dekha IS yeh ghar ki nayi slut hay n na toh siay hoga..tumara toh isay bhi bura hall hoga..ash fuck his face mein change karkay ayi

karrena: say aaa u litttle slut (u opened her mouth and she pushed u down hard..her one leg she crossed on ur neck pulling u in)

[Image: FjZFNvB.jpg]