Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(05-01-2022, 10:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it looked so good... i couldnt wait... and then she making the food and putting rhe piss in... the room was full of that smell 

IS: for sure babe... i can order you something... woh errmm you know me... i want this all to myself 

i started eating... and was loving it... never eating this quick before 'mmmm this taste so good babe... best curry i have ever had'

IS: we can worry about that later... woh you need a shit... woh can i just quickly finish my food... it taste so good all fresh

woh why dont you go and call me when you finished and ill come straight in... but leave the door open... would love to hear and smell it from here

Kristen smiles and runs to the washroom, she left the door of washroom open as IS asked her to do...

Kristen was shitting with door open and the smell and her farting sounds were coming out from the washroom...

Kristen: come here I am done baby... I won't use the toilet paper when I have you 

Kristen's asshole was having some shit remaining...

as IS came in, Kristen was bending on the floor with her naked ass cheeks up 

it was smelly as she didn't even flush the toilet 

[Image: kristen-stewart-actress-people-feet-hd-a...review.jpg]

Kristen: clean my ass baby, then I will make a special dessert for you... 

you liked my piss curry na ? 

you want some hot golden shower ? once you clean my asshole I will give you a glass 

[Image: Zj4w.gif]

Kristen did fart once more and started laughing, sorry baby I have bad stomach today 

I may have to shit quite a lot of times today 

but don't worry I won't ever use toilet paper again 

she pushed her ass up more for IS to lick 

Kristen was looking so cute after shitting, her smelly shit was in the pan till then 

[Image: kristen-stewart-kristen-stewart-sexy-2119320811.jpg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(14-01-2022, 02:34 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen smiles and runs to the washroom, she left the door of washroom open as IS asked her to do...

Kristen was shitting with door open and the smell and her farting sounds were coming out from the washroom...

Kristen: come here I am done baby... I won't use the toilet paper when I have you 

you want some hot golden shower ? once you clean my asshole I will give you a glass 

Kristen did fart once more and started laughing, sorry baby I have bad stomach today 

Kristen was looking so cute after shitting, her smelly shit was in the pan till then 

i was eating while i could hear her and smell her and i was loving it... enjoying the food... it was the best food ever and then she calling me in to clean

i came in she hadnt even flushed... and she waiting... i went down 

IS: babe... that was the best curry ever (then i stuck my face straight in her ass) mmmm mmmm smells so good in here baby mmmm
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-01-2022, 02:40 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was eating while i could hear her and smell her and i was loving it... enjoying the food... it was the best food ever and then she calling me in to clean

i came in she hadnt even flushed... and she waiting... i went down 

IS: babe... that was the best curry ever (then i stuck my face straight in her ass) mmmm mmmm smells so good in here baby mmmm

Kristen was giggling and laughing as IS stuck his mouth on her asshole, deep cleaning it by licking... 

Kristen: should I leave my shit in the pan ? I don't feel like flushing it as you love it so much... 

Kristen was moaning aaaanhhhhh aaaahhhhhh uhhhhhhhh mmmmmhhhh mmmmm aaaaahhh mmmmm aaaaahhh mmmmm aaaaahhh 

enjoying every bit of ass licking... 

Kristen: you are wonderful baby, no toilet paper cleans it like this... 

Kristen farted on IS's face and says sorry... I have gas today

[Image: 7bVY9a6.jpeg]

Kristen once done she gets up but didn't wear her panty 

she went out in the kitchen and asks IS to give her vanilla and milk to make the dessert...

Kristen was making vanilla tart 

Kristen: I didn't flush, atleast close the door, I can't take the smell of my own shit... How do you like it so much ? 

[Image: YLdbw0a.jpeg]

Kristen made the dessert and was about to give it to IS 

but before that she did the unthinkable 

she pouted on the bowl and spits out some of her saliva thooooooo into the tart 

instead of cutting the cucumbers , she chewed it and spits it in the bowl

[Image: coocking-with-mouth-today-180108.gif]

Kristen: I hope you love it baby 

enjoy your dessert... 

[Image: CezmPvY.jpeg]

(14-01-2022, 02:54 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen was giggling and laughing as IS stuck his mouth on her asshole, deep cleaning it by licking... 

Kristen: should I leave my shit in the pan ? I don't feel like flushing it as you love it so much... 

Kristen was moaning aaaanhhhhh aaaahhhhhh uhhhhhhhh mmmmmhhhh mmmmm aaaaahhh mmmmm aaaaahhh mmmmm aaaaahhh 

enjoying every bit of ass licking... 

Kristen: you are wonderful baby, no toilet paper cleans it like this... 

Kristen farted on IS's face and says sorry... I have gas today

Kristen once done she gets up but didn't wear her panty 

she went out in the kitchen and asks IS to give her vanilla and milk to make the dessert...

Kristen was making vanilla tart 

Kristen: I didn't flush, atleast close the door, I can't take the smell of my own shit... How do you like it so much ? 

Kristen made the dessert and was about to give it to IS 

but before that she did the unthinkable 

she pouted on the bowl and spits out some of her saliva thooooooo into the tart 

instead of cutting the cucumbers , she chewed it and spits it in the bowl

Kristen: I hope you love it baby 

enjoy your dessert... 

i was cleaning her ass... and she even farted in my face... but i didnt move my face still kept it there... 

IS: you dont need to be sorry baby... you can have all the gas you want... (once done she saying to shut the door which i did) baby it smells so nice na

and she doing even more... spitting into the tart... and then chewing the cumcumber and spitting it out... it look so good

i couldnt wait... started having the desert... eating her spitting out cumcumbers... and having the tart with her spit and saliva in it

IS: babe... your like the best cook ever
(14-01-2022, 03:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was cleaning her ass... and she even farted in my face... but i didnt move my face still kept it there... 

IS: you dont need to be sorry baby... you can have all the gas you want... (once done she saying to shut the door which i did) baby it smells so nice na

and she doing even more... spitting into the tart... and then chewing the cumcumber and spitting it out... it look so good

i couldnt wait... started having the desert... eating her spitting out cumcumbers... and having the tart with her spit and saliva in it

IS: babe... your like the best cook ever

Kristen laughs and come closer, awwww you love me so much baby... 

She hugs IS and kissed him on lips aaauuummmmmmmm 

No one likes my cooking except you... I will cook for you everyday dear 

Kristen: I have kept 3 beer bottles in freezer, don't share it with your friends as those are my piss hahaha 

[Image: PI2Is3X.jpeg]

Kristen: did you talk to your parents ? and your brothers ? about me ? We are going there next week na ? 

I hope I get to spend my life with you and your house accepts me too... 

Kristen: you finish the dessert I will come quickly from evening run... 

( She used to sweat it out near the lawn by evening )

Kristen: once I am back you can lick the sweat off my body... 

[Image: Jlm9x4X.jpeg]

IS was eating, Kristen before going out coughed a bit and spits out some of her yellow saliva thooooooo into another bowl and adds some black pepper to it 

Kristen: after you finish the dessert, eat this with a glass of my piss, it will be good for digestion 

She goes out wearing this... 

She knew the college boys outside loves to ogle at her belly 

[Image: 2Ed9kSk.jpeg]

(14-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen laughs and come closer, awwww you love me so much baby... 

Kristen: I have kept 3 beer bottles in freezer, don't share it with your friends as those are my piss hahaha 

Kristen: did you talk to your parents ? and your brothers ? about me ? We are going there next week na ? 

IS was eating, Kristen before going out coughed a bit and spits out some of her yellow saliva thooooooo into another bowl and adds some black pepper to it 

Kristen: after you finish the dessert, eat this with a glass of my piss, it will be good for digestion 

IS: i told them that we are coming to visit (i had no idea how they would react thou... i was finishing eating and she went out for a job)

guys always checked her out... college boys always checking her out... since she was so hot... and she knew they

checked her out as well... and i knew that... but i was really impotent... i had a tiny dick and coouldnt really do anything in the bedroom at all

but she going out for a run... and even in her normal clothes she looked so good
(14-01-2022, 02:34 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen smiles and runs to the washroom, she left the door of washroom open as IS asked her to do...

[Image: kristen-stewart-actress-people-feet-hd-a...review.jpg]

[Image: Zj4w.gif]

[Image: kristen-stewart-kristen-stewart-sexy-2119320811.jpg]

waw~...
Damn  hot

[Image: 4hor0Ky.jpg]
(14-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen laughs and come closer, awwww you love me so much baby... 

[Image: PI2Is3X.jpeg]

[Image: Jlm9x4X.jpeg]

[Image: 2Ed9kSk.jpeg]

peeper
Looking Absolutely Stunning Smile

[Image: wxwJcOJ.jpg]