Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(28-05-2019, 01:26 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they always follwed her insta and all ..she was jerk off material for them

wd: (kissing her) hey baby ek dum maal lag rahi hoon

babe project hay bas 2 weeks aur kag jayingay ab na...raat mein der say bhi aunga ajj

(my collegues just touching her ass openly)

she was talking to you yet they were feeling her up and enjoying her and she wasnt saying anything 

one friend came behind her and slowly humping on her as well

man 2: aare babe... lets go to the bathroom na... wahan enjoy akrte hai hum chalo na

jaq: aise kaise... late... nahin nahin... i need you home early aaj... aur kal i need to go shopping as well toh you cant work 

man 3: ab toh kuch nahin hoga... this is how it is for 2 weeks...

she again about to speak to you when one guy grabbed her and started kissing her and she pushed him away

jaq: abhi nahin... am talking to WD na

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2875973836_Jacqueline%20F...8a4f79.JPG]

you explaong to her you had no choice at all

jaq: acha acha teek hai... no problem... woh maybe before going ill just go see how you boss is doing... kaafi time hogaya hai dekha nahin

man 2: aare hum hai na

jaq: tum apna kaam karo chalo

she walking away and going into your boss's office.... you thinking sh would be back in 5 minutes after talking with him

girl: WD... you should tell her na... ki she shoudlnt come here dressed liek that and act like that... office hai yeh 

man 1: toh kya... shes damn hot... she can pull it off

girl 2: phir bhi... its very unprofessional

[Image: SuDI9ua.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
man 4: (fucking her face he even closed her nostrils) chold on my cock u raand..salli margayi toh bhi problem nahin hay

woman: haan we wont lose anything...shes worthless..kachra hay yeh

(some guys walking by seeing this)

guy: yaar yeh kajal hay na shit yaar 2 din pehlya hi li thi iski halat dekh..IS ka number hay meray paas usay call karta hoon

guy 2: yaar maybe shes asking for it hamesha toh aisay ghomti hay rehnay day na lets watch bas

man 5: (pulled her head off..and started spitong in her mouth) thu thu .chal swallow kar

kajal (spat it out) (cogh cough) nahin karungi fuck off

[Image: Mg15GXT.jpg]

man 6: teri  toh (slapped her tits) jo bolray hay karlay warna tuera bura haal hoga (thu thu) mooh khol (thu thu..spting in her mouth and eyes)

man 1: aoo guy sab line lagoo just spit on this worthless whore aoo

(a line foming..men woman of the area)

woman: (with a iron rod) isko toh mar hi dungi ajj

guy (taking it) array pagal hogai hoon police jaygi zada mat karon

kajal:: (gulp gulp) umm aur hay kya i need more

[Image: 61115857_141691923651213_266849944192399....fbcdn.net]
WD: upto u babe..tum dekhlonn.

(to the woman) mein kabhi nahin bolta jaq ko ki what she can wear...shes her own person

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3758783811_Jacqueline%20F...7ccf3a.JPG]
(28-05-2019, 01:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: man 4: (fucking her face he even closed her nostrils) chold on my cock u raand..salli margayi toh bhi problem nahin hay

woman: haan we wont lose anything...shes worthless..kachra hay yeh

(some guys walking by seeing this)

guy: yaar yeh kajal hay na shit yaar 2 din pehlya hi li thi iski halat dekh..IS ka number hay meray paas usay call karta hoon

guy 2: yaar maybe shes asking for it hamesha toh aisay ghomti hay rehnay day na lets watch bas

man 5: (pulled her head off..and started spitong in her mouth) thu thu .chal swallow kar

kajal (spat it out) (cogh cough) nahin karungi fuck off

man 6: teri  toh (slapped her tits) jo bolray hay karlay warna tuera bura haal hoga (thu thu) mooh khol (thu thu..spting in her mouth and eyes)

man 1: aoo guy sab line lagoo just spit on this worthless whore aoo

(a line foming..men woman of the area)

woman: (with a iron rod) isko toh mar hi dungi ajj

guy (taking it) array pagal hogai hoon police jaygi zada mat karon

kajal:: (gulp gulp) umm aur hay kya i need more

they even saying if she died it would be no problem... my beautiful perfect wife getting treated like she was trash...

even people i knew... walking about and no calling me just watching and enjoying... a woman about to beat her up with a iron rod but getting stopped

they calling her a worthless whore and spitting on her and she taking it like the whore she was
(28-05-2019, 01:37 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: upto u babe..tum dekhlonn.

(to the woman) mein kabhi nahin bolta jaq ko ki what she can wear...shes her own person

girl: kuch to control rakha karo uspe toh...

girls were always jealous of her so much 

man 1: fuck... lagta hai aaj bhi phirse instagram pe hi hilana padega mujhe toh... gaand ki pic dekh kar karoonga main

man 2: yeh dekh phir... yeh wali toh meir favorite faand pic hia dekh toh 

[Image: Jacqueline_Fernandez_(5).jpg?bwg=1544112209]

it had been quite a time since she had been in there now... bormally it would be 2 inute talk and thats it 

but it had been over 15 minutes and she still wasnt here

man 3: kahan hai slut... kaafi time hogaya hai... so toh nahin gai na woh 

man 2: haan haan aur boss bhi nahin bhar aaye normally toh woh bhi bhar aate rehte hai to check id evetyone is doing they work 

par abhi toh hes been inside as well... main dekhta hoon 

[Image: 3buV0VI.jpg]

girl: ru kyun jayega... slut toh WD ki hai na usse jaane do... you stay here

man 1: ja bhai dekh toh kahan hai... i want to kiss her and grab her ass before she leaves na deho toh 

you went to see where she was and you went and the door was open as well you lopened the door 

and you saw your GF on her knees sucking your boss off... he was just sitting down on his chair... relaxing and she sucking him

jaq: ssslluurrpp babe woh... sssluurrpp kal off hia tumara ssslluurrppp

[Image: jZbHB8T.jpg]
a gang of 5 woman came

woman `: hathoo hatho humay jagah doo..(they all taking their slippers off...ans started waling on kajal)

kajal: ahh ahh fucking get off me ahh (she saving her face being humiliated) apnay pati ko samhal nahin sakti hoon and u balme me ahhh

woman 1: laoo ider woh (a marker in her hand) hold her head startigt (she writing "RAAND" on her forhead) permanent marker hay kammeni

kaffi dino tak nahin jayga

[Image: gwp9oOp.jpg]

woman 2: mujhay doo ("kuttiya on her chest_ yehi hay tu yaad rakhna thu

woman 3: mujhay denakhada karo isay (on her back: mein ek sasti gandi raand hoon")

man: array humay bhi mauka doo (he bending and on her navel writing" free pussy" and a arrpe poting down)

man 2: held her hair: oy rasii laoo (they dreagging her on a street pole and tying her hands on it)

yeh yahin rahaygi (a bord on the side "5 rs ki chut" ) jisay chaiya milayga

[Image: 61115857_141691923651213_266849944192399....fbcdn.net]
she smilling and giggling and sucking my boss cock

WD: babe u dint have to (i went in and seeing her) uff jaq tum na..sir woh off hay na ab?

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1380738623_Jacqueline%20F...93ea59.JPG]
(28-05-2019, 01:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: a gang of 5 woman came

woman `: hathoo hatho humay jagah doo..(they all taking their slippers off...ans started waling on kajal)

kajal: ahh ahh fucking get off me ahh (she saving her face being humiliated) apnay pati ko samhal nahin sakti hoon and u balme me ahhh

woman 1: laoo ider woh (a marker in her hand) hold her head startigt (she writing "RAAND" on her forhead) permanent marker hay kammeni

kaffi dino tak nahin jayga

woman 2: mujhay doo ("kuttiya on her chest_ yehi hay tu yaad rakhna thu

woman 3: mujhay denakhada karo isay (on her back: mein ek sasti gandi raand hoon")

man: array humay bhi mauka doo (he bending and on her navel writing" free pussy" and a arrpe poting down)

man 2: held her hair: oy rasii laoo (they dreagging her on a street pole and tying her hands on it)

yeh yahin rahaygi (a bord on the side "5 rs ki chut" ) jisay chaiya milayga

woman even beating on her now since woman hated her... and they all taking turns and wrtiing things on her... humiliating things

with a permenant marker to make sure it stays there for awhile... degrading my wife... and then even tying her up on a street pole... tying her hands

with that board saying she will stay there
(28-05-2019, 01:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she smilling and giggling and sucking my boss cock

WD: babe u dint have to (i went in and seeing her) uff jaq tum na..sir woh off hay na ab?

boss: aaahhh haan haan off hia... you should have brought her earlier aaj bhi off mil jaata tujhe toh

jaq: sssluurrpp dekha babe i told you bas mujhpe chod do aur main kar doongi... ab kal shopping na

he started fuckign her face while she was trtign to talk to you as well now...

jaq: uuggghh uugghhh uugghhhh mmmm uugghh uugghh

but she enjoyign it so much that she grabbing him and pulling him more in her face to fuck her deeper and depper in her mouth thats the slut she was

[Image: IMG-20190331-WA0021.jpg?fit=768%2C1024&ssl=1]

boss: fuck.... kya maal hia yeh toh sach mein 

he pulled out of her face and she coughing but she had a slutty smile on ehr face as well thats she was lloving it

hr grabbed her and bent her over the table now and going behind her and positioning himself behind her now and she was facing you

jaq: babe... woh you can wait outside if you want.. woh bas 20 minutes mein aati hoon main teek hai na 

he pushing inside her 'aaaaaaaahhhhhh fuck aaaahhhhhh hes damn big aaaaahh fuck me now aaahhh'

(she facing you and getting fucked by your oss from behind now)

[Image: evlDxnO.jpg]
people throeing coin in the bucket and forming a line

man: yeh paisa charuty mein dingay kuch toh use ayga is randi ka loo guys marlon..mein toh aisi aurat ko nahin chodunga

man 2: (ur wie ties up..betan on a polle iwth her ass sticking out) seedhay khadi rehna if ur legs give up bohot marunga samjhi (pushing his cock in with no regard to her) ahhhhhhh loose slut

kajal: ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh tum sab kammeno meray ghar akay mujhay chodtay hoon ab bas apni biwiyon kay smanay natak ahh ahh

man 3: (looking aorun) array shut her face up yaar kuch bhi bolaygi yeh (came and slapped her) chup reh raand

(some men went in ur house and started trashing the palce..throwing the furniture out..her clothes out)

man 4: jisko jo lena hay lellon sab free hay yeh aurat bhi aur saman bhi ider

[Image: JcJtXxI.jpg]
(care driving by seeing this some stopped taking videos)

guy: yeh roz hota hay kya ider?

girl: yuck look at that skank..chee chalo babe yeh acha area nahin hay

kajal: aahh ahh anay doo bas IS ko dekhna tum

woman: huhh woh jab tak ayga tum bachogi hi nahin

[Image: 59809663_168353420889668_884417136564707....fbcdn.net]