Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(25-05-2019, 07:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: man 3: kutiya nikal ja yahan say samjhi u are ruining this area

man 4: haan sali kalmuhi meray betay ko bhi nahin chida isnay

kajal: ahh ahh pata nahibn kiski baat kar rahay hoon ahhh (she grabbing her tits and getting fucked)

man 5: bitch salli..iski wajah say meri biwi mujhay chod gayi sadak pay chud rahi thi toh mera bhi man huwa..need to teach her a lesson

kajal: awwwwwwww bas boltay rahogay ya kuch karogay bhi chali jaoo ahhh im gonna ahhh ahh jhadna wali hoon mein

man 6Sadrolling his sleves and jumping the fence..running toeards ur wife) salli teri toh (kajal about to cum he grabed her hair and yanked her off the cock) ch

chal salli chal aaj tujhay batatay hay hum (u at work ur wife being dragged on the lawn to the main road)

kajal: ahhhhhh kammenay i was gonna cum ahh chodo

she was just having fun... but these guys had enough now and wanted to teach her a lesson now... didnt even let her cum 

just came and grabbed her by the hair and dragging her on the law now to the main road... i was working... i didnt know what was happening to my wife
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
alia was so attache to dad ..he looked so tiny in front of dads cock

all of on bed i saw mom legs spread..forst time saw her pussy..

WD: wow mooma (then saw alia copying her) mooma apkay wahan baal hay aur alia ko ek bhi nahin hay (i pushed a finger on alia pussy)kaisa laga choti?

[Image: y0Ufxb4.jpg]
they dragged ur wife in the middle of the street...not caring she getting road marks over her body

kajal: ahhh ahh kammenay anay do IS ko woh tum log ko theek kardega ahhh

man 7: woh nalla kya karayga tujhay lund sahi say nahin deta

(they all got their belts off them..10 men around her with belts off..to scare her more hitting them on the road)

(some wowman who hated kajal or were jealous of her beauty wer there)

[Image: dcBymuH.jpg]

woman: aurat pay kalank hayy yeh,,isay sabk sikhana sab

(u having no idea...what ur wife was going through)

kajal: umm ive had worse tum log kuch nahin bigad saktay meri..police bhi meray side rehti hay

man 8: police bulayga kaun hum toh tujhay janay hi nahin deingay (they all together started wailing the belts on her ass)

kajal: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh fuck fcuk ahhhhhh

[Image: QhnyiFC.jpg]
(25-05-2019, 08:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia was so attache to dad ..he looked so tiny in front of dads cock

all of on bed i saw mom legs spread..forst time saw her pussy..

WD: wow mooma (then saw alia copying her) mooma apkay wahan baal hay aur alia ko ek bhi nahin hay (i pushed a finger on alia pussy)kaisa laga choti?

alia: aaaaaahhhhhh woh bhot kuch feel ho raha hai wahan toh 

aish: aare abhi nahin WD... kya kar rahe ho wahan se nikal... woh thodi der mein karna hai tumhe aise seedhe nahin kar skate ho tum 

pehle tumhe aise karna chaiye jaise tumare daddy karne walein hai... thoda sa warm up karna hai ppehle 

(then you saw rahul going between her legs and licking her pusys now)

aish: aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh aise hi.... chalo tum WD aise karo alia ke saath abhi aaaahhh aaahhh aur acha hoga aaaahhhh

[Image: NJfaxU0.jpg]

alia: karo na bhaiya... dekho na daddy kasie kar rahe hai... daddy aap karo na mere saath... 

aish: pehle WD karega... chalo beta karo apni choti behan ko

you listened and did what they said... so now both alia and aish on the bedlegs spread and you and rahul licking they pussy now

alia: mmmmm aaaaahhhh yeh toh aur bhi acha feel ho raha hai... keep doing it na bhaiya dont dtop aaaahhhh

rahul: aage aage dekhna princess ki kaise maaza aata hai tumhe... you will enjoy much more

[Image: V8Q0VlF.jpg]
(25-05-2019, 08:05 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they dragged ur wife in the middle of the street...not caring she getting road marks over her body

kajal: ahhh ahh kammenay anay do IS ko woh tum log ko theek kardega ahhh

man 7: woh nalla kya karayga tujhay lund sahi say nahin deta

(they all got their belts off them..10 men around her with belts off..to scare her more hitting them on the road)

(some wowman who hated kajal or were jealous of her beauty wer there)

woman: aurat pay kalank hayy yeh,,isay sabk sikhana sab

(u having no idea...what ur wife was going through)

kajal: umm ive had worse tum log kuch nahin bigad saktay meri..police bhi meray side rehti hay

man 8: police bulayga kaun hum toh tujhay janay hi nahin deingay (they all together started wailing the belts on her ass)

kajal: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh fuck fcuk ahhhhhh

they dragging her in the street and taking they belts off as well... scaring her... and woman who hated kajal because she was a whore

or were just jealous of her... were there as well saying teach her a lesson...

then they all hitting my wife with they belts... in the street like she was nothing... if i knew this i would call the police straight away

i had no idea what was happneing to my wife
i went bwtween alia pussy and started licking it

WD: umm momma yeh bohot acha hay umm sluro slurp (i was so into it)

umm momm alia kay whan say kuch nikal raha hay (licking it all over..alia laughing and moaning) alia steady raho na itna hillo mat umm

[Image: R2ArOq7.jpg]
(25-05-2019, 06:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: dont spit on me na tum log (thu thu thu all 3 of them spat at her at once)

sumit: bhak bhak mat kar kaam car humay ay 10 minut hogay hay aur tunay kuch nahin kiya

..dosron ka toh ab tak mooh mein ley lati hay chal time nahin hay suck me dry chal

(he pushed her on the sofa beside u..and jumped on the sofa..his hard cock on her face while her lower body was free)

[Image: Vt3qBrh.jpg]

kajal: fine aram say lekin (he dint eait just brutaly pushed his cock in all they way and stayed there)

raj: (he pulling on her blouse..not removing it just pulling it he dint care for her clothes) salli kutiya  chirrrrr(tore it off her and pinched her nuppled)

sahi maal hay yaar mooh chod salli ka..fuck her yaar

mahesh: (slapping her thigs she openeing them..her pusghing 4 fingers and moving his hand) salli chinnal..dekh kaisay lund leri hay

kajal: ghngnnnnnnnn umm (pushing him off) uff itna hi dum hay ahh slurp ummm..jannu thodi jagah do na unay let them all come on the sofa
[Image: i77vicd.jpg]

[Image: jySEywu.jpg]

any comments

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.
(25-05-2019, 05:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Aish: vaise WD beta... gaand meri hi best hai na dekho toh tum Wink

[Image: 9A4aO76.jpg]

Kareena: tumari kahan... tumari toh old hai... WD yahan dekho... look at this ass

[Image: Jt1M6sL.jpg]

Alia: nahin nahin... bhaiya meri better hai na... dekho meri kitni choti choti hai

[Image: 0e737790a6ecfb658c2c802285f05ff1.jpg]

Kriti: baby yeh sab kya keh rahe hai... they should know na ki tumhe meri hi best lagti hai sab mein se 

[Image: 73e28db6179acbcbe81dfe7d62f2b6f3.jpg]

[Image: kwk-6-16.jpg]

Any thoughts on This one
Aaaahhhh aish kat bebo deepika alua kriti
Aish mummy aahhh