Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-08-2021, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he telling me to give a semen sample and these were things i would never agree to but he was the doctor and we knew he knew best 

IS: sure doctor

i went and he kept asking her questions now... and she would never terll these type of things to anyone 

but he was the doctor and she felt comfotable with him to tell him... telling him how my tiny dick was only 2 inches

Doctor realized the issue... It was because IS was an impotent...

He was checking out amrita... Damn what a hot babe...

If he played his cards right... He could fuck this hot cake the way he wanted...

Both IS and amrita looked gullible enough for this dirty little trick...

Doctor hatched an evil plan and waited for IS to come out...

[Image: kxTuuqy.jpg]

The moment IS came out doctor sent sperm sple for count testing...

After testing he called u both inside...

Doctor: woh...there is good news and bad news...

Good news is amrita is perfectly alright and is atvher prime to bear a child... Its right time for her...

IS: and what is bad news doctor...???

Doctor: well... Bad news is... You cant be a father IS... Your sperm count is almost nil...

[Image: 73ZjMjb.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(09-08-2021, 11:23 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: Doctor realized the issue... It was because IS was an impotent...

He was checking out amrita... Damn what a hot babe...

If he played his cards right... He could fuck this hot cake the way he wanted...

Both IS and amrita looked gullible enough for this dirty little trick...

Doctor hatched an evil plan and waited for IS to come out...

The moment IS came out doctor sent sperm sple for count testing...

After testing he called u both inside...

Doctor: woh...there is good news and bad news...

Good news is amrita is perfectly alright and is atvher prime to bear a child... Its right time for her...

IS: and what is bad news doctor...???

Doctor: well... Bad news is... You cant be a father IS... Your sperm count is almost nil...

he didnt have such hot babes come in here often... but he seeing amrita and thinking of a evil plan to fuck my wife already... he could tell

that we both didnt really know much about this sort of thing... and he could really play his cards right

doctor calling us back in... and anything he said... we were listening to him since he was the doctor and he knew much more than us and we

thought he was here to help... he telling that amrita was in perfect prime to have a child but i couldnt be a father

IS: par doctor... woh then what do we do... woh we really want to have a child together... is there any way to solve my sperm count issue
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(09-08-2021, 11:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he didnt have such hot babes come in here often... but he seeing amrita and thinking of a evil plan to fuck my wife already... he could tell

that we both didnt really know much about this sort of thing... and he could really play his cards right

doctor calling us back in... and anything he said... we were listening to him since he was the doctor and he knew much more than us and we

thought he was here to help... he telling that amrita was in perfect prime to have a child but i couldnt be a father

IS: par doctor... woh then what do we do... woh we really want to have a child together... is there any way to solve my sperm count issue

Doctor: i am sorry IS... There isn't much that i can do...

Its a natural condition... Maybe we can try medicines but it has no guarantee...

Your sperm count is too low... Almost non existant...

Amrita: toh ab koi rasta nahi hain kya doctor...?

IS: i mean... Kuch toh rasta hoga...!

[Image: akOIRlx.jpg]

Doctor was playing his cards carefully... Slowly...

Doctor: haan there are many options...

U can adopt a child... Its easiest option..

Lekin zindagi bhar u will feel he us someone else...hai na...

IS: haan doctor... It wont be right to get another guy for all this...

[Image: 50DZ2gk.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(09-08-2021, 11:35 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: Doctor: i am sorry IS... There isn't much that i can do...

Its a natural condition... Maybe we can try medicines but it has no guarantee...

Your sperm count is too low... Almost non existant...

Amrita: toh ab koi rasta nahi hain kya doctor...?

IS: i mean... Kuch toh rasta hoga...!

Doctor was playing his cards carefully... Slowly...

Doctor: haan there are many options...

U can adopt a child... Its easiest option..

Lekin zindagi bhar u will feel he us someone else...hai na...

IS: haan doctor... It wont be right to get another guy for all this...

the doctor knew we woould listen to him... thats the power doctors had... everyone always listened to them thinking they know best

and thats exactly what we thought... he knows best

IS: koi rasta nahin hai doctor... woh i mean adoption teek hai... par i think will be better if its our child na... woh aisa koi rasta nahin hai humare liye doctor... some way we can get a healthy child of our own
Nice to see somebody is back to posting!

Super! Cheers!
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(09-08-2021, 11:39 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Nice to see somebody is back to posting!

Super! Cheers!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
love

[Image: TheMqZu.jpg]
I was a normal villager.. and during these times it was getting really hard for us to keep going

and keep our land going... and i got in some serious money troubles

but was able to get out of them... by get a huge loan from a money lender... he was a saait je who a lot of people used all the time in the village

and no one had any problems with him... he was HJ senior... and he gave me all the money i needed to keep going and we was back on track

and me and my wife shruti were delighted about this... since this would really help us out a lot 

shruti was a really beautiful woman... she was like the dream wife any villager would want... and people were jealous of me that she was my fine

[Image: shG79C1.jpg]

she was the envy of the village... from old men... to young boys... all were crazy about her... she was that type of beauty

and everything was going fine... with making payments... and all that... but soon it got to a part where it got difficult again... and we started to fall

back on payments... and the thing about HJ sr... was that he was always ready to help... and you would have no problems with him

uncless you didnt pay back... he even let me off a couple of months... but with the interest going to high now

because i was unable to pay back... there was no chance i was going to be able to keep up with the loan payments now

and that wasnt a good sign... HJ sr decided that it was time to go get all his money back... by whatever means which mean seizing the house

[Image: ssz3TvQ.jpg]
(20-08-2021, 12:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: I was a normal villager.. and during these times it was getting really hard for us to keep going

and keep our land going... and i got in some serious money troubles

but was able to get out of them... by get a huge loan from a money lender... he was a saait je who a lot of people used all the time in the village

and no one had any problems with him... he was HJ senior... and he gave me all the money i needed to keep going and we was back on track

and me and my wife shruti were delighted about this... since this would really help us out a lot 

shruti was a really beautiful woman... she was like the dream wife any villager would want... and people were jealous of me that she was my fine

[Image: shG79C1.jpg]

she was the envy of the village... from old men... to young boys... all were crazy about her... she was that type of beauty

and everything was going fine... with making payments... and all that... but soon it got to a part where it got difficult again... and we started to fall

back on payments... and the thing about HJ sr... was that he was always ready to help... and you would have no problems with him

uncless you didnt pay back... he even let me off a couple of months... but with the interest going to high now

because i was unable to pay back... there was no chance i was going to be able to keep up with the loan payments now

and that wasnt a good sign... HJ sr decided that it was time to go get all his money back... by whatever means which mean seizing the house

[Image: ssz3TvQ.jpg]

Hj sr came to ur house with few men and he entered into the house

Hj sr : time is up IS gave u 4 extra months too and I showed him the documents and said that come sign that

paper and I will take all ur property and u should leave the house and look at my men bring those cattle too
(20-08-2021, 12:08 AM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj sr came to ur house with few men and he entered into the house

Hj sr : time is up IS gave u 4 extra months too and I showed him the documents and said that come sign that

paper and I will take all ur property and u should leave the house and look at my men bring those cattle too

IS: woh woh... no no sir... woh please... just a little more time... please sir

man 1: aare nahin saab... yeh toh kabhi pasie nain dega... he doenst look like the type to give any money... we need to take the house

i was trying to beg and stop them and one of the men grabbing me by my collar 

man 2: stand here... dont interfere... varna bhot mar padegi samjha na

and my wife shruti came out at this time seeing her husband begging and getting pushed around by all these men

shruti: yeh errrmm kya hua... woh aap log 

[Image: nOQXs3w.jpg]

HJ sr: acha tumari biwi bhi hia yahan... pata hai hes so behind on his load... abhi tak 4 mahine ka paise nahin diye hai isne 

man 2: woh main TV bhi lehta hoon 

man 1: aare nahin TV leave here... i mean we are throwing him out on the road na... hum TV dekh lengaye 

man 2: sahi kaha... par take the cattle to our farm na

shruti: woh saab woh thoda aur time milta... woh am sure paise hojayega... woh bas kuch time ho 

HJ sr: itne time mein kuch nahin hua... woh abhi kahan se paise aayegaye... i think you guys belong on the road... woh hi sahi jagah hai

[Image: FgPrrb9.jpg]