Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-06-2021, 12:42 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Take lead John...................I want you to use me as your Slave Slut............just like a road side cheap slut hired for 5 rupees...........
[Image: gWLA45c.jpg]
kajuuu akkaaaa then come akka.. in ur bday suit.. let ur moan and scream bring ur hubby here .... [ unwrapped her making her nude and gave a hard bite on her boobies while slowly shoving in her making her moan and turning to scream to make her hubby come nd see her enjoying ]
(20-06-2021, 12:42 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Take lead John...................I want you to use me as your Slave Slut............just like a road side cheap slut hired for 5 rupees...........
[Image: gWLA45c.jpg]
kaju akkaaa come with the bday suit akka.... [ slowly removed her clothes and made her pure nude and gave a sharp bite on her boobies while trying to plunge in her slowly and making her moan and scream to bring her hubby to see her wife enjoying view]
(20-06-2021, 12:39 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Don't tease me John..............surprise me............

[Image: kajal157.jpg]
yeah akka... u will be horny and surprised... [ showing my massive cock waiting for her.. and like a gift for her bday.. and asking her to come close ot feel it in her hand and in her]
(19-06-2021, 11:16 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
vasu dady ramesh: happy birthday my loveing daugther ani wish

hitler: bavaa garu vachesara emi kuthurni Kanav bavaaaa nee kuthurni gurinchi chepa dan ki matal saripovuu chusthunaruga nee kuthuru chesthuna pani vasu notilo nuchi naa moddani thissi vasu lip kiss chesi e birthday ki nennu icche gift nee lifelo nuvvu marchipo levvu
vasu dady ramesh: chalu chalu bava garu vasu my  papaa mee maama gari matalu vintu unte challa happyga undi...
hitler:bava garu meeru rest thissukondi mee amaayi ki putina roju bath cheyinchi vasthanu ani vasuni ethukuni bath ki veldama 
vasu dady ramesh: bava garu with your permission nennu mee tho kalasi naa  baby ki bath cheyina ani adiga
hitler:nuvvu emi antav kodal pilla randi bavaru ani pumset vodalu  veli vasuni pumset waterlo dincha....

My Wife Vasu when she heard her father's birthday wishes: Woow Naannaa Nuvvu vacchava  eppudu phonelo wish chese vaadivi eee saari physicalga ela..........

[Image: e89a4670c47d982c49b3bd9b97d03667.jpg]

My Wife Vasu when my Father Hitler praising her
[Image: actress-kajal-agarwal-new-hot-and-sexy-photos--23.jpg]

My Wife Vasu taking my father kiss: ummmm mamayya...................your surprise number 1 is simply spectacular..............love you mamayyaa..............really I have a feeling that I am gonna memorize each and every moment of rest of my life
[Image: Indian%2BGirl%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2BHot%2...9%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Ummmm Daddy thank you but aaa credit anta mamayya de daddy..............

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BCloseup%2BFace%2BBeau...8%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu when my father Hitler lifted her and asked for bath: Thirsty for that horny birthday bath with you mamayyaaa............

[Image: kajal-agarwal-latest-photo-shoot-hot-sex....jpg?w=768]

My Wife Vasu when her Father Ramesh asked to accompany her bathing along with my Father

[Image: DHpi_JMU0AEzKUA.jpg:large]

My Wife Vasu: I would be glad only if you are okay with it mamayya..........

[Image: sita-movie-images-hd-bellamkonda-sriniva...b27f17.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Mee permission more than enough but................inkaasta spice up cheyyadam kosam............if he give tayalam to my husband Nani.................

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: My Father Ramesh has to give taayalam to my Husband Nani................Taayalam is his TOILET.................my husband Nani has to gulp it out in full..................and slap his cheeks with his kirru cheppulu..............for seventeen times..........
[Image: sita-1200.jpg]

My Wife Vasu to my Father Hitler: What do you say mamyaaa..........antu kissing him..............tempting him enough to not to say no............

[Image: x1080]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(19-06-2021, 11:22 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
surrender yourelf to bee lilly just forget about every think ani marchi poyi naa fantasy worldlo ki enter avvuu lilly naa fantasy worldlo nuvve rani and nuvve slave you will be haveing a great time my doll ani nee lower lipni koriki vodile naa tounge tho nee korikina nee pedavini naa tounge tho lick chesthuna

My Maradalu Lilly: Ohhhhh Vicky.................I am yours.................uffff I surrender to you...................ooooooo my Lord.........take over me..........

[Image: crop.php?r=CdsSpuI326_W-EMNt3tz8BAf7X3yT...DGvm1Yu4vl]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(19-06-2021, 11:24 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
with out wasteing any time naa moddani nee pellam guddalo guchi nee pellam guddani dengadam start chesa

My Wife Vasu your anal fuck: Auchhhh aaaa Vicky Awesome...........aaa..................I admire the guys like you............aaa aaaa go on my lovely.............aaaa

[Image: EhT_pdIX0AEOyit.jpg]
(20-06-2021, 01:03 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu when she heard her father's birthday wishes: Woow Naannaa Nuvvu vacchava  eppudu phonelo wish chese vaadivi eee saari physicalga ela..........

[Image: e89a4670c47d982c49b3bd9b97d03667.jpg]

My Wife Vasu when my Father Hitler praising her
[Image: actress-kajal-agarwal-new-hot-and-sexy-photos--23.jpg]

My Wife Vasu taking my father kiss: ummmm mamayya...................your surprise number 1 is simply spectacular..............love you mamayyaa..............really I have a feeling that I am gonna memorize each and every moment of rest of my life
[Image: Indian%2BGirl%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2BHot%2...9%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Ummmm Daddy thank you but aaa credit anta mamayya de daddy..............

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BCloseup%2BFace%2BBeau...8%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu when my father Hitler lifted her and asked for bath: Thirsty for that horny birthday bath with you mamayyaaa............

[Image: kajal-agarwal-latest-photo-shoot-hot-sex....jpg?w=768]

My Wife Vasu when her Father Ramesh asked to accompany her bathing along with my Father

[Image: DHpi_JMU0AEzKUA.jpg:large]

My Wife Vasu: I would be glad only if you are okay with it mamayya..........

[Image: sita-movie-images-hd-bellamkonda-sriniva...b27f17.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Mee permission more than enough but................inkaasta spice up cheyyadam kosam............if he give tayalam to my husband Nani.................

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: My Father Ramesh has to give taayalam to my Husband Nani................Taayalam is his TOILET.................my husband Nani has to gulp it out in full..................and slap his cheeks with his kirru cheppulu..............for seventeen times..........
[Image: sita-1200.jpg]

My Wife Vasu to my Father Hitler: What do you say mamyaaa..........antu kissing him..............tempting him enough to not to say no............

[Image: x1080]

hitler: nee kiss ki ice karigipothu normalga neeku no chepa lenu nee birthday roju ela muddu petti kotukunte kadu antana no way bava naa korindi chesi appudu randi ani nenu pumset waterlo ki nee vonti meeda water posthunaa

vasu father ramesh: alludu gau ani naa kirti chepuki unaa meku nani face ki guchukunela koti papa are you happy no ani I will make you happy ani 7 times nani face meeda koti nani juttu pattukuni mokala meeda kurcho petti naa uuchaaa thaggara lanjakodaka ani naa uuchani nani notlo nani notlo posthuna....papa are you fully happy ani adiga
hitler: pumsetlo nee vonti meeda water posthu nee vonti ki soap rasthuna
(20-06-2021, 01:09 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly: Ohhhhh Vicky.................I am yours.................uffff I surrender to you...................ooooooo my Lord.........take over me..........

[Image: crop.php?r=CdsSpuI326_W-EMNt3tz8BAf7X3yT...DGvm1Yu4vl]

good girl lilly your as sweet as candy now get on knees naa pantlo unaa black chocolateni bita ki release chesi smell it lilly ani oder vesa....
(20-06-2021, 01:17 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu your anal fuck: Auchhhh aaaa Vicky Awesome...........aaa..................I admire the guys like you............aaa aaaa go on my lovely.............aaaa

[Image: EhT_pdIX0AEOyit.jpg]

anaya oder vesaka nenu late cheya lenu vadina Anaya elanti oder vesina with in seconds lo kriyalo pettesthanu ani nee nadumu lepi nee gudda bokalo ki naa maddani thosthu nee gudda bokani kasiga denguthu nee veepuni nakuthu korukuthu palkovala tastega unave lanjaa........fuck fuck ani fucking your ass rough
(19-06-2021, 11:52 PM)Lushhunter Wrote:
Lucky: lanja..... kodaka Lucky naa....pooku dengara....uffuuuffuuu lillynits sounds realy good keeping saying that lilly it's makeing wild horny beaste ninnu kasi kasiga kani karam lekunda kasiga nee nee volu alasipoyi nee pooku puchi poyi lechi nadava dan ki nee vontilo vopika lekunda mercylessga ninnu dengali ani undi lilly ani naa mokala meeda kurchuni nee bodu meeda kiss chesthu as you say sunny ki connect chestha but sunny ki okka vishayam clear ga chepu I am not geting fucked by singel dick of Lucky sunnny I am geting fucked my multiply number of dicks manily nee sweet enime usam tho I goning to get fucked ani chepu ani nee nadumu kiss chesthu nee pookulo inko icecube petti live sunny ki connect chesa......

My Maradalu Lilly taking your kisses on her boddu: Mental Lanjakodaka................nannu dengara.................naa pooku pelipoyela pelcheyyara nee dynamite tho...............

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-stills-photos-pictures-304.jpg]

My Mardalu taking ice cube into her pussy: Ufffff alaage ra alaga daaniki puttina ardana LANJAKODAKA............

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-stills-photos-pictures-300.jpg]

My Mardalu Lilly to Sunny: Sunny Sunnyyy..................vinipistondi.................clearga kanipistunda.................

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-21.jpg]

My Bava Sunny gontu savarinchukuntu with surprising voice: Yessss Lilly.......................

[Image: 16e17b2d5883e42d8f40e07100b8c16f.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly getting her boddu kissed by Lucky, raising her legs to show that her pussy is filled by ice cubes: I am giving you a test that neeku video clear ga unda ani...................cheppu em kanipistondi..............

[Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg][Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg]

My Bava Sunny gutakalu vestu: Ummmmmm adi...............Naaku maatram sontamaina ninnu Lapakila ninnu rodlaki kattesi...................nenu maatrame touch cheyalsina nee vontini muddu pettukuntunnadu.............mukhyanga naaku ishtamaina nee boddu ni muddupettukunnadu.........deennanta romance anukovacchu kaani antakanna mukhyanga nee Pussy hole ni ice cubes tho nimpi nokkutunnadu.......

[Image: Nitin+6.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect...................your Video testing is completed...............

[Image: Courtesy--Instagram------------_1200x1500xt.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly: Now Audio test, Repeat what I am going to say and end the sentence with I agree............."I am not only get fucked by a Lucky's single dick but several dicks arranged by him....................mainly your enemy Usman and his fucking macho gang of MIYAN USTADS "

[Image: Ef3xuU3UEAE_YB5?format=jpg&name=large]

My Bava Sunny: My Wife Lilly is going to fucked by Lucky....................not only Lucky but also the innumerable number of Bulls and most importantly gonna fucked by my enemy and his professional fuckster gang " Miyan Ustads" and I have no objection at all.....................

[Image: aMCBWKg.png]

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect..............you passed Audio testing as well my useless husband Sunny...........

[Image: 1394288.jpg]

My Mardalu Lilly: Lucky, now I am your Banisa Bitch...............use my married Pussy at your will....................I am horny to be used by you to the cheapest level 

[Image: EUhqx-YUEAEMH8Q.jpg]