Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-06-2021, 01:45 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly taking your kisses on her boddu: Mental Lanjakodaka................nannu dengara.................naa pooku pelipoyela pelcheyyara nee dynamite tho...............

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-stills-photos-pictures-304.jpg]

My Mardalu taking ice cube into her pussy: Ufffff alaage ra alaga daaniki puttina ardana LANJAKODAKA............

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-stills-photos-pictures-300.jpg]

My Mardalu Lilly to Sunny: Sunny Sunnyyy..................vinipistondi.................clearga kanipistunda.................

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-21.jpg]

My Bava Sunny gontu savarinchukuntu with surprising voice: Yessss Lilly.......................

[Image: 16e17b2d5883e42d8f40e07100b8c16f.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly getting her boddu kissed by Lucky, raising her legs to show that her pussy is filled by ice cubes: I am giving you a test that neeku video clear ga unda ani...................cheppu em kanipistondi..............

[Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg][Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg]

My Bava Sunny gutakalu vestu: Ummmmmm adi...............Naaku maatram sontamaina ninnu Lapakila ninnu rodlaki kattesi...................nenu maatrame touch cheyalsina nee vontini muddu pettukuntunnadu.............mukhyanga naaku ishtamaina nee boddu ni muddupettukunnadu.........deennanta romance anukovacchu kaani antakanna mukhyanga nee Pussy hole ni ice cubes tho nimpi nokkutunnadu.......

[Image: Nitin+6.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect...................your Video testing is completed...............

[Image: Courtesy--Instagram------------_1200x1500xt.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly: Now Audio test, Repeat what I am going to say and end the sentence with I agree............."I am not only get fucked by a Lucky's single dick but several dicks arranged by him....................mainly your enemy Usman and his fucking macho gang of MIYAN USTADS "

[Image: Ef3xuU3UEAE_YB5?format=jpg&name=large]

My Bava Sunny: My Wife Lilly is going to fucked by Lucky....................not only Lucky but also the innumerable number of Bulls and most importantly gonna fucked by my enemy and his professional fuckster gang " Miyan Ustads" and I have no objection at all.....................

[Image: aMCBWKg.png]

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect..............you passed Audio testing as well my useless husband Sunny...........

[Image: 1394288.jpg]

My Mardalu Lilly: Lucky, now I am your Banisa Bitch...............use my married Pussy at your will....................I am horny to be used by you to the cheapest level 

[Image: EUhqx-YUEAEMH8Q.jpg]

killer post anaya
(20-06-2021, 01:45 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Lilly taking your kisses on her boddu: Mental Lanjakodaka................nannu dengara.................naa pooku pelipoyela pelcheyyara nee dynamite tho...............

My Mardalu taking ice cube into her pussy: Ufffff alaage ra alaga daaniki puttina ardana LANJAKODAKA............

My Mardalu Lilly to Sunny: Sunny Sunnyyy..................vinipistondi.................clearga kanipistunda.................

My Bava Sunny gontu savarinchukuntu with surprising voice: Yessss Lilly.......................

My Maradalu Lilly getting her boddu kissed by Lucky, raising her legs to show that her pussy is filled by ice cubes: I am giving you a test that neeku video clear ga unda ani...................cheppu em kanipistondi..............

[Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg][Image: 717892a489908b79cb9d94e3d0d6358d.jpg]

My Bava Sunny gutakalu vestu: Ummmmmm adi...............Naaku maatram sontamaina ninnu Lapakila ninnu rodlaki kattesi...................nenu maatrame touch cheyalsina nee vontini muddu pettukuntunnadu.............mukhyanga naaku ishtamaina nee boddu ni muddupettukunnadu.........deennanta romance anukovacchu kaani antakanna mukhyanga nee Pussy hole ni ice cubes tho nimpi nokkutunnadu.......

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect...................your Video testing is completed...............

My Maradalu Lilly: Now Audio test, Repeat what I am going to say and end the sentence with I agree............."I am not only get fucked by a Lucky's single dick but several dicks arranged by him....................mainly your enemy Usman and his fucking macho gang of MIYAN USTADS "

My Bava Sunny: My Wife Lilly is going to fucked by Lucky....................not only Lucky but also the innumerable number of Bulls and most importantly gonna fucked by my enemy and his professional fuckster gang " Miyan Ustads" and I have no objection at all.....................

My Maradalu Lilly: Perfect..............you passed Audio testing as well my useless husband Sunny...........

My Mardalu Lilly: Lucky, now I am your Banisa Bitch...............use my married Pussy at your will....................I am horny to be used by you to the cheapest level 

rashmika akka.. wanan bang with ur mangal sutra until it gets out of u by my banging
(20-06-2021, 01:45 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly taking your kisses on her boddu: Mental Lanjakodaka................nannu dengara.................naa pooku pelipoyela pelcheyyara nee dynamite tho...............

Usman: stay on the line sunny nee muddula pellamni memmu roadside cheap lanjala treat cheyadam nuvvu chudali raaa ani lilly dhegara ki Lucky rubber stick tho kottadam valla lilly boob meeda padina redmark meeda kiss chesthu ninnu tissue paper nalipinatu nalipi nalipi bed meeda padesthanu nee mogudi meeda naaku unaa kopam kanaa nee meeda moju double adi okka rojulo theeradi kadu I want you to mee my perminent will you ani kiss chesina nee boobs naa hands tho inka roughga slapp chesthuna......

Lucky:avnu metal lanja kodukuni lilly neekosam pichhi ekki poyinu unannu ani nee boddu meeda nuchi kinda ki jari nee thodani kori ki nee thodani nakuthu naa banisa lanja nee pookuni public property ni chestha multipule dicks tho nee pookuni dengichu nee pooku mutliplue dicks cum tho overflow ayyela chestha ani icecube petti unaa nee pooku meeda kiss chesthu Neenu set chesina kuralani pillcha.....
kuralu yes sir ani readyga attentionlo unaam
(19-06-2021, 11:59 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: vicky: with suprise tone what she is you mother gosh' dam anil are you jokeing....
suresh: hey nani kukalla four legs meeda veli with out talking any thing vicky sir pakkana kurchuni kukalla solu karusthu kurcho..
suresh to vasu in bluetooth: slowga vicky sir tho matladuthu nee sulty skills one by one chupinchu frist vicky sir ki manchi rapo creat chesuko ani oder vesa

My Wife Vasu enjoying Vicky's surprise 

[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...3%2529.jpg]

Suresh naaku vesina order vini My Wife Vasu is feeling kinky: Suresh Sir you are awesome sir...........................awesome ki annaprasana chepinche goppavaru sir meeru

[Image: Ch3ciFYUgAEA9OV.jpg]

Nani: I am like dog sollu kaarchukuntu Vicky kalla deggara koorchunna.................

[Image: ae685430996b595d41091876bd004fc9.jpg]

My Wife Vasu looking at me got crazily excited

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-saree-images.jpg]

My Wife Vasu acknowledging Suresh sir's order: Yes sir.................sure..........thank you for the opportunity................sir.........

[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...7%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu with her eyes ordered me to lick Vicky's Shoes

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-actress-pictures.jpg]

Nani: I started licking Vicky's shoes

[Image: Vogue---Mahesh-Babu7991.jpg]

Our Son Anil introduced me to Vicky: Sir he is my Father Nani..............this is the how married men introduce self............

[Image: wp7140953.jpg]

My Wife Vasu nenu naakina Vicky shoe ni tana cheera kongu tho tudustu: Hello Principal sir................I am Vasu wife of Nani and mother of Anil...............antu showing her sexy body shapes closely to Vicky........

[Image: kajal-agarwal-launches-trisha-designer-s...tos-27.jpg]

Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-06-2021, 12:03 AM)Lushhunter Wrote: that's like my girl let mee check ani nee leg sandal nee handlo petti nee scandal number anaya face meeda kanipincheyla anaya chepa meeda nee scandal tho stamp vesi Lucky naa fucker ani chepu vadina .........

My Wife Sunitha surprised for a moment

[Image: 300-3001411_samantha-hot-navel-still.jpg]

But without any delay My Wife Sunitha slapped more impact than the Lucky expected

[Image: Samantha+New+Hot+Stills+_9_.JPG]

My Wife Sunitha: Sarigga vinu ra Nani, stupid son of street slut....................

[Image: Samantha+New+Hot+Stills+_7_.JPG]

My Wife Sunitha slapped me again with more impact than the other leaving her sandle number on both of my cheeks........

[Image: Samanta+_1_.JPG]

My Wife Sunitha: Lucky is my Fucker...............FUCKER.........he is the only one have the power to fuck me or let someone fuck me...................

[Image: Samanta+_6_.JPG]

My Wife Sunitha to Lucky: I am loving it Lucky..............

[Image: Samantha+New+Hot+Stills+_18_.JPG]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
nani nee karre pellam unda nannu ramannadi ddani pooku ruchi chupista annadi
My Wife Vasu doesn't even care about my presence

[Image: f44203197aeb163104e00c8ca7072dd8.jpg]
(20-06-2021, 12:07 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: pooja akka ???

My Wife Vasu: Hello dear Fucking Brother

[Image: msid-82131466,width-900,height-1200,resizemode-6.cms]
(20-06-2021, 02:15 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Hello dear Fucking Brother

[Image: msid-82131466,width-900,height-1200,resizemode-6.cms]

hi pooja akka..... what happened pooja akka... leving ur naughty chottu in middle...
(20-06-2021, 02:05 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu enjoying Vicky's surprise 

[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...3%2529.jpg]

Suresh naaku vesina order vini My Wife Vasu is feeling kinky: Suresh Sir you are awesome sir...........................awesome ki annaprasana chepinche goppavaru sir meeru

[Image: Ch3ciFYUgAEA9OV.jpg]

Nani: I am like dog sollu kaarchukuntu Vicky kalla deggara koorchunna.................

[Image: ae685430996b595d41091876bd004fc9.jpg]

My Wife Vasu looking at me got crazily excited

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-saree-images.jpg]

My Wife Vasu acknowledging Suresh sir's order: Yes sir.................sure..........thank you for the opportunity................sir.........

[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...7%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu with her eyes ordered me to lick Vicky's Shoes

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-actress-pictures.jpg]

Nani: I started licking Vicky's shoes

[Image: Vogue---Mahesh-Babu7991.jpg]

Our Son Anil introduced me to Vicky: Sir he is my Father Nani..............this is the how married men introduce self............

[Image: wp7140953.jpg]

My Wife Vasu nenu naakina Vicky shoe ni tana cheera kongu tho tudustu: Hello Principal sir................I am Vasu wife of Nani and mother of Anil...............antu showing her sexy body shapes closely to Vicky........

[Image: kajal-agarwal-launches-trisha-designer-s...tos-27.jpg]

vicky: I can't understand what's happening around mee son mother father hey you bastard dog get away ani naa leg tho nanini kick chesi hello madam please stop it ani vasu boobs chusthu tempt avthu stop vasu garu ani vasu bujamni pattukuni meeda ki leputhu vasu bodyni hands tho touch pakana chair lo kurcho petti frist meru enduku vacharo chepandi ....meer abbayi gurinchi ayyithe time waste chesuko kunda velipondi ani bita ki kopamga natisthunaa lopala deni amaa kasiga undi lanja dunapothuna una anil ki idi amaa ante namaa budi kavadam ledu uffuuffu swargamlo bore koti shikar ki vachina rambala undi elanti dani tho one hour padasukam podukunte chalu ani naa kalaa tho vasuni scan chesthu vasuni kasiga chusthuna...

suresh to vasu on bluetooth: vasu try to conive vicky already vicky nee beautie ki blowed ayyadu inkocham vadini vickyni tease cheyi..nee blouseni bujam kinda ki laggi nee bra strap expose cheyi ani intrustions istuna
suresh to anil: orey anil nuvvu tabel kinda nuchi nee amaa leg vicky dick ki touch ayyela cheyara ani oder vesa