Xossip

Full Version: My dick raising beauties!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahh... Kya doodh bhare tight boobs hai parineeti ke

[Image: parineeti-chopra_155144091350.jpg]
Believe it or not, but this look of parineeti, where we got to see her huge milky boobs so well, has been the inflection point, from where number of fappers for her has increased like anything

[Image: 6parineetichopraredhotwallpaperinhd.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 06:52 AM)kareenafucker Wrote: [ -> ]Halkat to chiki... Which has drained your balls the most??

[Image: kareena_katrina1.jpg]

tw : mine 

[Image: giphy%2B%25284%2529.gif]
(20-04-2019, 11:51 AM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : mine 

[Image: giphy%2B%25284%2529.gif]

That was quite a cum-drainer! ! However,  any item song of Kareena drains my balls completely! !

[Image: qItUntitled1FBs.gif]
(20-04-2019, 12:11 PM)kareenafucker Wrote: [ -> ]That was quite a cum-drainer! ! However,  any item song of Kareena drains my balls completely! !

[Image: qItUntitled1FBs.gif]

tw : the all time ..high .....cum drainer will of course be this ..

for me ..foreveryone i guess

[Image: oNlwL.gif]
(20-04-2019, 12:13 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : the all time ..high .....cum drainer will of course be this ..

for me ..foreveryone i guess

[Image: oNlwL.gif]

Agreed.. .Kareena was looking so tempting in that song that even salman went ahead to almost attempting to fuck her on the set itself.  .just look at this..  ;-)!!! 

[Image: 8JK6C.gif]
This was yet another legend from bebo... Where she was her bustiest best

[Image: k23.gif]
(20-04-2019, 03:51 PM)kareenafucker Wrote: [ -> ]This was yet another legend from bebo... Where she was her bustiest best

[Image: k23.gif]
While watching this song,  each men wanna be inside her for sure

[Image: kareena-kapoor-forced-by-shahrukh-+khan-at-Don-2+1.jpg]
That killer look is just so fuckworthy!!

[Image: kareena-kapoor-forced-by-shahrukh-khan-at-Don-7.jpg]
Look at her legs maaann...sirf in tango pe lund ragad ke bhi charam anand ki anubhuti ho sakti hai

[Image: snapshot20090317184257.jpg]