Xossip

Full Version: My dick raising beauties!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TW: par jeetegi toh sirf mrs khan Big Grin

[Image: DrOjUcqWkAEhGo2.jpg]
TW: aag hain yeh auraat aag

saif ....bhai tum bas keemat bolo ..abhi ke abhi cheque kaat doon

[Image: 975cd811c1bcf8978a8c9749d5c32f62.jpg]
TW : saif shuold just organize a stay in ....at his house

day /night package kar le ....man the money he will earn

[Image: CQdkaVrWcAA2BqK.jpg]
(01-04-2019, 10:58 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : saif shuold just organize a stay in ....at his house

day /night package kar le ....man the money he will earn

TW : i would be the first to line up with a blank chequebook and a massive hard on

[Image: CNqkOLZWIAIKSBM.jpg]
TW :when while negotiating ..i told saif ..(in front of kareena ) ke bina condom ke karoonga

[Image: DzSdzANVsAAvQ46.jpg]
(01-04-2019, 11:07 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : that moment where. ..saif and kareena are discussing in whishpers ..whether they are ok ..with me doing her without a condom tonight 

[Image: DrQeubgWwAAPjwr.jpg]
(01-04-2019, 11:07 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : that moment where. ..saif and kareena are discussing in whishpers ..whether they are ok ..with me doing her without a condom tonight 

[Image: DppkquuW0AE8DMn.jpg]
(01-04-2019, 11:10 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW: par jeetegi toh sirf mrs khan Big Grin

[Image: DrOjUcqWkAEhGo2.jpg]
Kajal - hey hello hello. .. I am just 1 vote behind. . Can dethrone her anytime! !

[Image: DIee1hiUIAAxXz4.jpg:large]
But waise her tryst with 2nd position is just not ending... Even in March survey she was 2nd in almost all categories... Let's see if she can change that

[Image: -3.jpg]
Kajal - so, my efforts have begun!!

[Image: kajal-cleavage-hd.gif?w=393&h=393&crop=1&zoom=2]