Xossip

Full Version: just for fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hcghgjgkh
(05-02-2022, 09:51 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: [ -> ]i am Samantha a hot south actress 34 years old and very famous worldwide....i was in demand in south movies but few days ago i was in mumbai

and a renowned director and producer of bollywood  approached me for doing a hot song in their movie which i rejected

i was divorced few days ago and didnt want to come in limelight again by doing such a song...sp i rejected the offer....

i was staying in mumbai in 5 star for few days and my manager said that someone known as satish  will come today from the same production house to talk

about that song....so i was wearing same saree in pic in my luxury suite when my door bell rings....

[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-Jaanu-Trailer-1.JPG]

( myself satish 21 year old working with the karma production house , i was coal black skinned 6 feet tall )

( my job was to get the hot south star samantha sign the deal with the production house for a hot item dance which will bring audience to theatre to watch movie )

( Samantha have straight away rejected the offer from the Karma production house and i had to make a deal with her)

( so i approached samanthas luxurious suite in mumbai )

ding dongg
hvjhkil
(05-02-2022, 09:59 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: [ -> ]i knew that it would be satish so i immediately got up from my sofa ( i was inside my suite room of hotel)....i had never met satish but i thought

he would be old enough to do the stuff about films and all... but as i open the door i look at young man thin black tall with fit body

me : hi... ( with smile ) aap kaun?  ( asking out of coursey)

[Image: AVvXsEivhkFgVnu7wV-2RM4mxKL6YFq_3zqd29oG...1viw=s1284]

( as the door opened i saw the hot sexy actress samantha akkineki for the first time)

ohh hi maam good morning myself satish yadav from Karma production ( i saw the slight change in ur face reaction)

i know , please hear me out maam i got a better deal for you maam 

( i had also brought some flowers as a good will coutesy rose flowers)

please first accept this from me as a representative of karma production ( peeche se right hand me ek rose boquest aapko deta hu)
hjvjkll
(05-02-2022, 10:09 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: [ -> ]i looked at u and chjecked u out... and liked ur behaviour too....

me : hmmm nice satish.. andar aake bat karte hai.....( i take the flowers from ur hands ) aao andar aao....kehte hue tumhe side deti hun so that u come inside... 

and smilingly closing the door... as my bedroom was suite room and very big...

[Image: 51107660.cms]
[Image: 5%20fitness%20lessons%20you%20need%20to%...eni%20.jpg]

( as u let me in)

thank you samantha maam ( i pass u as u gave side but got a nice wiff of ur body scent mmmmmm uhh aise hi ise sign krna nhi chate hai Karma proiduction wale kya maal hai uff)

( i came in saw the big bed the nice carpetting and then looked at u as i was standing in the middle of the room)

so maam .....hope we can start a new discussion all together ... i want to apologize for any bitter feeling u may had to incur with any of our production team...

actually it will be a honour for us to sign an actress as reputed as u as beautifl and ho..( was about to say hot) i mean as beautiful as you
erotic
ighjk
[Image: b597145706165beaac675464a7453ded.jpg]
ihjk,l.
Pages: 1 2 3 4