Xossip

Full Version: My(EMPA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
This women is the love of my life.
[Image: 65b3c5e3fc2e2e28b5aa4c16bffbf3a7.jpg]
I will wait for her all my life.
[Image: Pretty-Delicious-Stunner-Milana-G-with-P...ussy-2.jpg]
I dream of both of us making love to each other.
Looking into her eyes and kissing her gentle lips as i am fucking her gently is the pinnacle off my sexual experiences.
[Image: Mv3dd3C.jpg]
I want to start a family with her and completely surrender my self to her.
[Image: 1581fb955d7cf5c64a2cca513bfeb95d.jpg]
natsya, I LOVE YOU baby.. I want to make sweet sweet love to you darling.
[Image: Milana-G-with-Small-Tits-from-Met-Art-34.jpg]
Warina Hussain.
[Image: vp4u7rabmgb51.jpg]
This lady is relatively new and seems to have a great attitude. She has a smoking hot body, angelic face and a beautiful smile.
I will take her on date, talk to her, cuddle with her and make fall deeply in love with me. By the evening time bring her to my house order some food and start watching tv, i start to slowly kiss her rub her clit over her dress (making her super wet and horny).
[Image: 22uqv0dx2f261.png]
Warina now is super into me and just wanted me to pound her like a animal so she says to me "FUCK ME BABY, FUCK MEeeee.. PLEASE GET INSIDE".
Now I can show by true self to her. I tore her little black dress and rip her lingerie. She is now standing completely naked in front of me and i went down to eat her pussy and asked her to put both her legs behind my back and sit on my shoulders, all the while i am eating her pussy. She was about to orgasm so she pressed my head harder into her pussy and had an trembling orgasm for almost an 2 minutes.
She said this was her best orgasm ever, I told her there will be more and lifted her off the ground while she was sitting on shoulders and i started to eat her out again.
I asked her to grab my back with her legs, pushed her down while i was holding her thighs, her head near my pants while her pussy is my mouth.
She started to take my pants off blow me (4 inches of unerect dick) which she was comfortably deep throating as my dick started to get hard she was gradually finding it difficult to blow me, her struggle made me eat her harder and also tongue fuck her pussy. This pushed her over the edge and she squirted (her first ever) on my face and had her second orgasm.
After she recovered from her deep orgasm because of all the blood in her head in this position, this has awakened her primal lust and she lost her sense of dignity and any remaining shyness.
She now almost yells at me, "FUCK MY FACE BABY, PLEASE FUCK ME ".
[Image: EpIXgPuXUAg-Wpl.jpg]
I obliged to her wish no fucking her face with my fully erect 9 inch dick, she was extremely struggling with my dick deep in her throat and eyes are tearing up. I stopped to let her take a break, I now lowered her down and let her rest her on the floor.
I took all my clothes off while she was looking at me with teary eyes and just muttered "WOW" looking at my 5ft 11 inch body with broad shoulders and flat abs with my six pack showing lightly, a raging 8 inch dick.
I get on top of her (missionary) and in a single motion push my dick deep into her pussy, making close eyes and yell "Ahahhhh....BABY" while she digs her nails into my back and bites my neck, she holds me like that for a few seconds.
As i am about to give my second stroke to her, she opens her beautiful green eyes and looks in my eyes. Just in that movement i was almost lost in her eyes and felt an overwhelming sense love with a feeling that would do anything for her, i recover and pull my cock almost out.
Now I wanted to show her really how much i want her, pushed my dick back into her with all my power and pressed deep into her such that my balls were touching her ass and my cock pushing against her cervix. She reacted by a very deep moan "Ahhhhh..." and arching her neck backwards exposing her string like delicate neck which i kissed as i went for my third stroke deep into her.
This made her cum again super hard making her vagina contract and squeez hard on my cock and relax again mutliple time almost like milking the dick (like an udder) for my cum.
After she recover from her orgasm she garbs my head and kisses me, looks straight into my eyes and says "MARRY ME, I CAN'T MISS HAVING THIS RIDE OF EMOTIONS WITH YOU". I replied YES BABY and kissed her forehead her lips and we were french kissing for almost 10 minutes.
[Image: p2steqquyk141.jpg]
The entire night we fucked like rabbits she had almost 13 orgasms and was super cum drunk by the time we fell into sleep while fucking. She slept on my chest while my dick was inside her and was riding me.
[Image: mDKw4u2.jpg]
When I woke up almost around 10am she was still on top off me with my dick inside her. She woke up much earlier than me but just kept staring looking at me for almost the entire time till the woke up. She greets me good morning and starts to ride me again slowly making my dick hard again.
I took charge now and flipped her over on the bed. I took both her legs on my shoulders and kissed hep lips as i started to pound her harder and harder.
She looks at me and says "CUM INSIDE ME BABY, FILL ME UP" while look at me with her enchanting green eyes. After a few animalistic thrusts i cum inside her pussy for the first time fill her her pussy up and some of my cum overflowing from her pussy and I let go off her legs from my shoulders while i collapsed on her and stayed like that for 5 minutes. We both then went to take a shower and had sex in shower for another hour.

We meet everyday from then and she was hinting to me that she want to move in with me. She was madly, madly in love with me and declared that I am only MAN she needs
Untill these images came out i was not too into kriti, but after this she had my attention
[Image: brfogfufch741.jpg]
[Image: 43wc6yxmraa61.jpg]
[Image: rwnbwmolraa61.jpg]
Kiara, i am lost in her eyes.
[Image: Kiara-A.jpg]
[Image: EnuxBcmVkAE10hG?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EnwoENJVEAAckN9?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Kiara-A.jpg]
[Image: Kiara_A.jpg]
[Image: ajebwwn4p2z51.jpg]
The most wife's like foursome.
[Image: njqkmn7mdd461.jpg]