Xossip

Full Version: My(EMPA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The two are rubbing and spanking eachother as I switch back over to Ana.

Ana - "Oh my god papi... your tongue feels so good in my ass... I can't wait to feel your cock in there..."

[Image: o8cQTtg.jpeg]
Before that can happen, I need to warm up Eiza some more, so I focus on her again.
I start rimming her ass with my tongue and listen to her breathing get heavier and heavier, before I stick your tongue back in and get exploring.

Eiza - "Oh yes daddy.. eat my fucking ass just like that.. God that's good.."

[Image: MD7t3Sz.png]
I stand up and stick two fingers in each of their asses and start rapidly fingering them.
They look at eachother and make out as their legs start shaking and their pussies start leaking cum.

Ana - "Oh god.. stick it in papi.."

Eiza - "Please daddy.. we want it so bad.."

[Image: aTznqdU.jpeg]
I spit on my dick to get it nice and lubed up.
Then shove it into Eiza's tight asshole and waste no more time, pounding it hard and deep, getting balls deep in her ass.

Eiza - "Holy fuck.. that feels amazing daddy.. keep fucking my ass..."

[Image: 2S4k92j.jpeg]

Ana - "What about me, papi?"

I pull out of Eiza's ass and stick it right inside of Ana's, grab her waist and get to work, stretching out her tight hole with my rock hard, throbbing cock.

Ana - "Yes papi.. I waited so long for this.. it feels so good.."
[Image: 9K8xVV2.jpeg]
I switch holes again, and get back to pounding Eiza's ass as deep as I can get.
I reach down and rub her dripping wet pussy and slap her ass while I give her everything I got.

Eiza- "Yes daddy! Fuck I'm going to cum.. Don't fucking stop daddy.. don't fucking stop.."

In no time, Eiza's ass tightens even more and I feel her whole body trembling, and then a wave of cum comes dripping out of her pussy all over your fingers.

[Image: 4qTOzFl.jpeg]

Ana - "My turn papi! Make me cum now!"

I shove my dick back into Ana's ass, and rub her pussy just as I did to Eiza.
I also reach forward and stick my fingers in Eiza's mouth, making her suck her cum off of them while I pound her friends asshole beside her.

Ana - "Yes papi.. just like that.. make me cum.. yes papi.. YES PAPI!"

She falls forward onto her stomach and starts shaking violently, I bury my rod deep inside of her and let her cum leak out all over my balls.
[Image: WzuVkhk.jpg]
With Ana on her stomach with her ass in the air, I put my hands on Eiza's lower back and force her down into the same position.
I stick my dick right back up her ass, and pronebone her until I am about to explode.
[Image: nW6UBY6.jpeg]
I pull out and spank Eiza as I turn my focus back to Ana, who is shaking her ass for me, patiently waiting for me to get back inside of her.
I do, and pronebone her just like I did Eiza.
I lean forward and she looks back at me, and I make out until you can't last another thrust.
[Image: 7ltxha6w4ao51.jpg]
[Image: keQOS1P.jpeg]

Ana - "Cum for us papi.."

Eiza - "Yes daddy! Give us all that fucking cum.."

I go back and forth between them, pulling out and switching holes whenever I get close to cumming.
It finally becomes too much to handle and I have to relieve myself.
[Image: 89ueils.jpeg]
At long last, it's time to cum.
I pull out and start jerking off while Eiza and Ana shake their asses and look back at you, begging for your load.

Ana - "Si papi.. cum all over us.. all over our asses.."

Eiza - "Give it to us.. give us all your cum daddy.. we want it so fucking bad.."

Ana - "So bad papi.. give it to us.."

Eiza - "Please give it to us daddy.."

I squeeze Ana's ass and finally start unloading, shooting a rope or two all over Ana's ass and lower back.
[Image: 6vqnx9ro6o571.jpg]
Then I switch to Eiza and give her a couple ropes, and keep switching back and forth until my balls are completely drained and both of them
Ana reaches back and spanks Eiza, and licks her hand clean of cum, and Eiza does the same in return.

Ana - "Fuck yes papi.. so much fucking cum.."

Eiza - "Holy shit daddy.. That must have felt amazing.."

Me - "You have no idea.."

Eiza - "I mean, you made us cum like three times.."

Ana - "Si. I told you that papi is amazing, didn't I?"

[Image: mAx88fc.jpeg]

Eiza - "You did.. but this was better than I imagined.. Way better than going to the gym.. You think we could do this again, daddy?"

Ana - "Si papi! We have to do it again!"

[Image: zghdta7hxq751.jpg][Image: 6kgfhr06p7g51.jpg]

Me - "Oh, we'll definitely be doing this more.."

Eiza - "Bye daddy.. Can't wait to see you again."

Ana - "YES! We're going to go shower off, but you can text me anytime papi.. I'll never say no to you.."

[Image: pc3bpwf889y31.png]
TW : did know it was possible to be so hard on her ...

but man this series did it for me

[Image: AnaDeArmas%255BPezones%255D90.gif]
I always wanted to make love to Aditi and make her moan in her beautiful voice as I slowly keep fucking her warn moist pussy.
She is such a beautiful women and I so damn wanna breed her for ages and make kids with her.
[Image: du0LUb2.gif]
tw : can make any man lose control

[Image: FEQEFV5WQAQXpQ3?format=jpg&name=medium]
(29-11-2021, 03:20 AM)barbaralover Wrote: [ -> ]The two are rubbing and spanking eachother as I switch back over to Ana.

Ana - "Oh my god papi... your tongue feels so good in my ass... I can't wait to feel your cock in there..."

[Image: o8cQTtg.jpeg]
Before that can happen, I need to warm up Eiza some more,  so I focus on her again.
I start rimming her ass with my tongue and listen to her breathing get heavier and heavier, before I stick your tongue back in and get exploring.

Eiza - "Oh yes daddy.. eat my fucking ass just like that.. God that's good.."

[Image: MD7t3Sz.png]
I stand up and stick two fingers in each of their asses and start rapidly fingering them.
They look at eachother and make out as their legs start shaking and their pussies start leaking cum.

Ana - "Oh god.. stick it in papi.."

Eiza - "Please daddy.. we want it so bad.."

[Image: aTznqdU.jpeg]
I spit on my dick to get it nice and lubed up.
Then shove it into Eiza's tight asshole and waste no more time, pounding it hard and deep, getting balls deep in her ass.

Eiza - "Holy fuck.. that feels amazing daddy.. keep fucking my ass..."

[Image: 2S4k92j.jpeg]

Ana - "What about me, papi?"

I pull out of Eiza's ass and stick it right inside of Ana's, grab her waist and get to work, stretching out her tight hole with my rock hard, throbbing cock.

Ana - "Yes papi.. I waited so long for this.. it feels so good.."

cutie erotic in bikini
I can't get enough of this bong beauty.
Her eyes are super attractive and she has this come fuck me hard look that she gives with her eyes.
[Image: cuxZpog.gif]
(11-12-2021, 11:10 PM)barbaralover Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get enough of this bong beauty.
Her eyes are super attractive and she has this come fuck me hard look that she gives with her eyes.

peeper peeper peeper
(11-12-2021, 11:10 PM)barbaralover Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get enough of this bong beauty.
[Image: cuxZpog.gif]

peeper peeper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16