Xossip

Full Version: FIRE OF FEMINISM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hello
(myself satish a 16 year old boy black skinned more than 6 feet height i am little dumb in studies but i am the boxing champion of my college and i used to bully a lot of kids even the scholar nerds)
(ashish patani was the topper f my class and i felt jealous how he used to get the top scores and gets applauded by the teachers so i bullyied him aswell and he complained to teachersand teacher beat me but i still used to bully him then i squased the enemity with him as the exam approached as i thought i can use his help to study and pass so i asked him that an i come to him home to study which he said yes)
(so the next day was sunday and i got my bag around my shoulder and i came to ur home)
dingg donggg
who's there.....???? (someone says loudly)
(31-08-2019, 12:59 PM)FuckingWolf Wrote: [ -> ]who's there.....???? (someone says loudly)

ding dongg
(ohh its ashish voice so its house for sure)
ashish its me satish please open the door budy i came to studyywith u 
(i thought its only ashish alone in the home)
ashish: who's there (I said loudly)
Disha: Just open the door and see
(31-08-2019, 01:06 PM)FuckingWolf Wrote: [ -> ]ashish: who's there (I said loudly)
Disha: Just open the door and see

ding dongg(i rang the bell again)

(ohh its ashish voice so its house for sure)

ashish its me satish please open the door buddy i came to studyy with u 

(i thought its only ashish alone in the home)
Ashish: hey satish....yaha kaise...?? (Ashish ask satish while opening the door....)
(31-08-2019, 01:10 PM)FuckingWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ashish: hey satish....yaha kaise...?? (Ashish ask satish while opening the door....)

bhai tune bol na sunday ko group study krenge to aa gya bhaii ( i hugged u and entered the room)

(ur house was big and i entered ur front room )
to start kre padhai
"yes, ofcourse" , ashish said, sit there (pointing on the sofa in the room) I'll bring you water...
(31-08-2019, 01:18 PM)FuckingWolf Wrote: [ -> ]"yes, ofcourse" , ashish said, sit there (pointing on the sofa in the room) I'll bring you water...

ohh yeahh thank you

(hmm nice house ashish got)

(i sat on the sofa placed my left hand on the arm rest and was waiting for u to bring out water for me)

(i placed my bag on the ground to the corner of the wall)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9