Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(15-03-2019, 12:35 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote: anaya wt about you ani vadina rendu chetulni pattukune bed poll ki kaduthu vadina e filthy gamelo nuvv win ayyitha neku em kavalli ante adi istha mari nuvv loss ayyitha naku em isthav antu vadina sweat tho una sanka ne lick chesthuna

Nani : I admire it Vicky

My Wife Sunitha : haaa nuvvu expect cheyyandi istanu Vicky

[Image: sakshi_chowdary_siddharth_movie_photos_216bace.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(15-03-2019, 12:35 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: muahh muahhh{kissed the inner part of ur palm} muahh aummm 
i am not mad { made ur palm to slap my face}
{i closed the door and hugged u from back}
hot woman like u make me bad 
mmmmmmmmmmmsniffing ur bare back}
and u r making me evil
Nani i love ur wife lol

Nani : Boss what nonsense is this

My Wife Kareena : Haaaa Nani save me

[Image: 781057b267305fa3a23fa5ea06323d49.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
bhabhii ?
(15-03-2019, 12:36 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: ohhh yeahhh bhabhiiiii [ i slowly went down on her hwile making her rest on kitchen table as only her upper body is visible to outa nd her lower is hidden by tabel and i was in her kirt lifting and started to suck he rpusy so hard that she had ot stretch ehr legs wide and moan with her hands muffling ] aommmmmm aoommmmm such a horny juicy pussyy aommmmmma omommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My Wife Sunitha : Ohhhh Yes my dear..............yes

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=276182&d=1434601207]
(15-03-2019, 12:52 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
I took Vicky's Phone and messaged in their friends telegram group..............Come home to fuck my newly married Bhabhi ani Vicky sucking My wife's pussy photo ni post chesa

I have started recording the video and signed my wife to invite my Brother Vicky's Friends
My Wife Sunitha moaning out loud : come on boys.............come home to fuck me soon
[Image: Ashima-Narwal-Photoshoot-Pics-04.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha : Boys.............this is not joking.................My Husband Nani would feel very great if you come and cum in deep in my CUNT CAVE

[Image: CiYcG1dW0AAH8OS.jpg]

ahhhh vadina gurthu pettuko frist ne pukulo cum karchadi mathram nena bita vadiki evariki chance evvanu antu dineing tabel pi padukuna vadina leg ne widega spread chesi ne pellam puku ne start chesa 

Chintu: wooooow anaya great anya congrats for kotha vadina hey  nenu chintu ne neku tamudi varasa avthanu kani fickinglo mathram beast ne antu ne pellam face pina dunening tabel pi una butter ne posthu ne pellam.face nakuthuna
(15-03-2019, 12:58 AM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani : Boss what nonsense is this

My Wife Kareena : Haaaa Nani save me

[Image: 781057b267305fa3a23fa5ea06323d49.jpg]
Nani i hope u would like to work in our company right?
muahh muahh{kissing ur back }
muaghhhh muahhh umm nice soft white meat muahhh muahhh
kareena i am mad for u 
i gave promotion to ur hubby so he will come to my mansion with u
muahhhh
Sorry Brothers Leaving now
(15-03-2019, 01:00 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Ohhhh Yes my dear..............yes

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=276182&d=1434601207]

[ her legs were shivering while my face was buried in her skirt and she was showing her horny face to family while they are not knowing what is happening but she was orgasming as i was putting my tongue deep in ehr and licking ehr g spot to make her cum bad ] aughhhhh babhiiii sweet nectar aoommm aomommmmmmmmmmmmmmm aommm aommm aughhhh naughty bhabhii u ar aommmm [ i gve a bite on her clit ]
(15-03-2019, 01:01 AM)nani19999 Wrote: Sorry Brothers Leaving now
My Wife Sunitha waiting on Bed for her BULL

[Image: D1o0NMFU8AA4PgV.jpg]